Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

29 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oh I could hear you @joonminfan :lol:

@akiera I don’t think he will be the sort to break her  heart . He’s already attracted to her , so much so that he’s giving up the chance of going back to Seoul. In spite of his TOP Star swag that he tries to put on , he’s actually a softie inside . I doubt he’s really ever dated or been much of a player cause he’s been to absorbed trying to be the best in the industry. He’s driven to do this because of his mum ( awful lady , can’t stand parents who make use of their own kids ). Now I’m really wondering if the cake is for her .

Looks like they are only half way through shooting ( both KJS manager & stylist posted this ) even though they started shooting this since Sept . Last eps is supposed to be end Jan . Wow I’m concerned it will go too much into live shooting,  affecting the drama quality . What was said here ? 

I think this IG account belongs to a Hong Kong KJS fan. Says that the photo was posted by manager saying that there are so many episodes that have yet to be filmed. And the stylist team posted an encouraging “Fighting” in return.

the PS was the owner’s own comments: so deeply touched by KJS’s diligence and hard work after seeing so many tags on the scripts, and that the scripts are all dog-eared. Still remember during his bday party in April, he promised to repay his fans’ love by producing better dramas, and I believe he will always keep his promise.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

6 hours ago, RobinM said:

@joonminfan you think you could get around to translating all that Thirst and come hither stuff in preview  when you get a spare moment pretty please with a cherry and oppa on top?   

Sorry but I need Chinese subtitles for that preview coz that’s what I’ve been doing so far. Don’t understand korean at all. If you do find one with Chinese subtitles let me know! I will go search for it too. :joy:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Well. Somethings don’t need translating do they? ;) 

She is Thirsty and Has a plan. He is going to confused but a happy man pretty soon(hopefully!)

oh oh what have we here ?

• LOL 8

Omg I’m just smiling like an idiot looking at the new stills ...kyaaaaa! He’s going to retort and say I saved you now :joy:

throwback eps 2 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, RobinM said:

Well. Somethings don’t need translating do they? ;) 

She is Thirsty and Has a plan. He is going to confused but a happy man pretty soon(hopefully!)

oh oh what have we here ?

Oh dearly lord!!! :scream: So excited for this scene. Lol!

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Omg I’m just smiling like an idiot looking at the new stills ...kyaaaaa! He’s going to retort and say I saved you now :joy:

throwback eps 2 

Loving this drama! :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

There are no subs for ep 3 yet!!!! And the subs available aren't good quality:weary:

I m just holding back myself waiting for the subs patiently huhu, I m loving this show!! I m not eligible to say this but somin is killing me with her satoori accent haha it sounds perfect to me!! The ep 4 preview is hilarious , can't wait 

Kang soon drooling over topstarshhi but did anyone notice he is drinking water from that well :D  yes he is looking so smexy:wub: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

50 minutes ago, riya988 said:

There are no subs for ep 3 yet!!!! And the subs available aren't good quality:weary:

I m just holding back myself waiting for the subs patiently huhu, I m loving this show!! I m not eligible to say this but somin is killing me with her satoori accent haha it sounds perfect to me!! The ep 4 preview is hilarious , can't wait 

Kang soon drooling over topstarshhi but did anyone notice he is drinking water from that well :D  yes he is looking so smexy:wub: 

If you really really can't wait and don't mind reading subs from this thread while watching raw, starting from page 15, our kind and helpful chingu @joonminfan already translated the Chinese subs to English for ep.3. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

If you really really can't wait and don't mind reading subs from this thread while watching raw, starting from page 15, our kind and helpful chingu @joonminfan already translated the Chinese subs to English for ep.3. 

Ok dear i will try that:glasses: 

Yes pdnim no dead fish kisses both somin suk jin are good kisser's:wub: but i think ks and yoo baek first kiss will be sweet and intoxicating not bold as ks is naive and inexperienced:wub:

• Like 6

Guys , scroll to the second pic of this IG ? Is it a bed scene ? @joonminfan 

It’s YB’s  house right ???? I enlarged the pic in spoiler 

My jaw just dropped!! :scream:

If this is them, then.. OKS moved in to live with YB. WOW! :scream:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

@triplem you absolutely cannot do this to me when I’m not in a place where I can squeal and scream to my heart’s content! Now I have to go on IG and see if I can get any other pics, while imagining the different scenarios in which they end up in bed together! :sweat_smile:

I don’t know if they are in YB’s house. Did we get to see his bedroom in previous eps? It could be a hotel. But there is a bed anyway. :relieved:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Not to be this person I am fairly sure a bed scene soon will involve one of them chickening out. KS may think she is ready but He see’s she has no idea and is scared so stops. Or they just have a super romantic cuddle which is wonderful  in itself:)

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

Not to be this person I am fairly sure a bed scene soon will involve one of them chickening out. KS may think she is ready but He see’s she has no idea and is scared so stops. Or they just have a super romantic cuddle which is wonderful  in itself:)

I’m happy with anything! Just bring it on! :wub:

• LOL 6

2 hours ago, RobinM said:

Me too! They are moving the Love line pretty fast because 10 episodes means no extra drama or storyline :)

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

It’s going to drive us nuts  guessing how she ended up in his bed :)

If you can get into my head @RobinM you will be surprised at the scenarios I have made up. :relieved:

@turtle0217 @joonminfan @RobinM It’s definitely YB’s room . Only a vain pot like him will have an animated pic of himself in the room. :lol:

Yeah I noticed it too after I posted my comment hahaha.. I was too busy scrutinising the image on the camera. And whoever posted this is so mean!! Leaving us hanging and speculating. Oh well, Ep 4 is less than 24 hour a away! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4