Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

Glad you caught up  @ktcjdrama. Sang Yeob was so good ! I laughed like mad especially when he was telling about his adventures & started singing . I’m like is this the same fella who played villain in While You Were Sleeping ? So versatile. Oh kim Ji suk - what can i say - he gives me heart eyes :wub:

@RobinMOh no dead fish kiss please :D . Both JSM & KJS can kiss like they mean it , so I’m hoping the PD won’t disappoint us ! 

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, triplem said:

Sang Yeob was so good ! I laughed like mad especially when he was telling about his adventures & started singing .

That was exactly the part that I fell in love with his MD and the villagers.... and also his interaction/flirting with KS from the stage.... a carefree live on an island indeed.... I think all the cast enjoyed themselves so much filming that little party scene :lol:

I want to know when MD said he's got lots of money, how true/real that is.... and if so, where did he get the money from...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

33 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

That was exactly the part that I fell in love with his MD and the villagers.... and also his interaction/flirting with KS from the stage.... a carefree live on an island indeed.... I think all the cast enjoyed themselves so much filming that little party scene :lol:

I want to know when MD said he's got lots of money, how true/real that is.... and if so, where did he get the money from...

He mentioned that he earns a really high salary as a sea captain I think. I wonder how much they earn. Really a lot since their job carries a lot of risks? Like people who work on oil rigs get paid a lot.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Oh no dead fish kiss please :D

. Both JSM & KJS can kiss like they mean it , so I’m hoping the PD won’t disappoint us ! 

•  

PD please refer to  Something about 1% kiss scenes to have a better understanding of your heroine's kissing talent.:wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

In the preview KS was very dumbstruck and thirsty looking at YB in that wet T shirt. That’s girl looking an OPPA:wub: whereas she can playfully Pat MD on the butt because he is an oppa :lol:  to her not a man. We all have seen moms and sisters do this to male family members in dramas when they want to be cute.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, joonminfan said:

He mentioned that he earns a really high salary as a sea captain I think. I wonder how much they earn. Really a lot since their job carries a lot of risks? Like people who work on oil rigs get paid a lot.

That's the thing... "a lot of money" is relative to the person's concept of money.... I kinda want to compare how much money he has with YB, for him to have that confidence, since I am not sure he knows who YB is or not... whereas YB thought he has tons of money to do whatever he wishes. It'll be kinda fun if it turns out that MD is materially more sufficient than YB, hahahaa....

• Like 4

A lot of money on that island most likely means being able to buy a new fishing boat/gear or your parents nice food and gifts . By the rest of Korea standards I am thinking he is not rich.  YB will naturally have wealth unless it turns out he has blown it or been taken by bad money people. This happens more than you think. Not that it Matters to KS .

• Like 4

2 hours ago, RobinM said:

In the preview KS was very dumbstruck and thirsty looking at YB in that wet T shirt. That’s girl looking an OPPA:wub: whereas she can playfully Pat MD on the butt because he is an oppa :lol:  to her not a man. We all have seen moms and sisters do this to male family members in dramas when they want to be cute.

ahahahaha....this ....that's why I am all for KS _ YB . When it comes to love , the heart matters. This oppa here is giving her ovary explosions :D 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

MD is a sweetheart and I really like the whole village . In fact I am also  very curious about doc-teacher relationship...Doc is such a prankster but as soon as she sees teacher, she becomes all puppy eyes

This BTS is too cute. The actors are really having fun though the shooting conditions are harsh. 

Welcome to the thread @vinhnguyen

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6

@triplem the great part is he knows exactly what he is doing... like he predicted when she see’s that how Can any other guy compete ? ;)

• LOL 5

@RobinM Guess what naughty things she has been reading ....

People , see this extended preview ... I’m squealing..

My god , what does she have on her mind ?:joy:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

Right? Little miss innocent is a Wolfe  :phew:

what is she reading? Romance novels?

• LOL 3

37 minutes ago, triplem said:

@RobinM Guess what naughty things she has been reading ....

My god , what does she have on her mind ?:joy:

She looks sleep deprived after a whole night's reading.:joy: I can't with ks's expression. Let's hope he wouldn't do anything to break her heart. Actually, I will be so embarrassed if Top star shi get to know what's in her mind. In this preview at least it seems like kang soonie is in love with Top star shi whereas he is all too calm.

I want to watch the BTS for this.

Edited by triplem
Pls do not quote images / vids. TQ
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4

Omg @triplem I’m squealing so loudly that I think you can hear me from wherever you are! :lol: thank you so much! I was laughing at the way KS was swallowing and curling up her toes while reading the book. She must have read it coz YB said she doesn’t understand the differences between men and women. And the come-hither look she gave at the end of the episode? Priceless! :relieved: now I really can’t wait for Friday!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@akiera He may not see her in a lusty  jump your bones way just yet. He is relaxed, refreshed around her, is attracted because she is  cute and pretty of course but see’s  naive girl still. I suspect her being more forward will get him on right track to see a grown woman instead. 

• Like 4

Oh I could hear you @joonminfan :lol:

@akiera I don’t think he will be the sort to break her  heart . He’s already attracted to her , so much so that he’s giving up the chance of going back to Seoul. In spite of his TOP Star swag that he tries to put on , he’s actually a softie inside . I doubt he’s really ever dated or been much of a player cause he’s been to absorbed trying to be the best in the industry. He’s driven to do this because of his mum ( awful lady , can’t stand parents who make use of their own kids ). Now I’m really wondering if the cake is for her .

Looks like they are only half way through shooting ( both KJS manager & stylist posted this ) even though they started shooting this since Sept . Last eps is supposed to be end Jan . Wow I’m concerned it will go too much into live shooting,  affecting the drama quality . What was said here ? 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Kkkkkkkk, I'm not squealing anymore, I'm laughing my head off..... especially that "ahh.." at -1:01 mark.... :lol: Can't wait for their first skinship....

• Like 3
  • LOL 2