Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

IHY cameo..manager & Nam Jo ..meet her , they think she could be the recipient of the cake ..lol! She’s so extra...she’s really female YB, she’s scoffing that they think she’d go for him

omo! ks is getting all made up by Doctor !!!!! So sweet . Doc ask why she’s getting dolled up..she’s like oh it’s nothing ..gave some excuse  ..

teacher cleaning the window , she goes to him & cleans the other side ..she keeps wanting to hv eye contact with him..he tried to avoid . Omo! Flashback of their back story ..they were lovers who broke up in Seoul ! Aigoo ! 

• Like 8

KS goes bAck to her house ..she looks around . YB - who are you looking for . She turns around ..her face with full make up . YB is surprised . He laughs . He’s like what did you do to your face . She’s so mad at him . Aigoo YB , isn’t it obvious? 

Ks  makes kimbap. She ask him to come & eat . He looks at it with disgust. Ok the kimbap must remind him of his past. She was so mad when he pushed it away , they argue over it 

when he was young in hospital,  his mum made kimbap for him . A man  came in , YB hates him . I hv a feeling it’s his step dad. Not sure need subs.  The mum , the man & manager talk about him , YB heard it all . Was not pleasant. He threw the kimbap mum made 

• Like 6

Ks was angry at YB ..She washing clothes very angrily.  YB knew he was in the wrong earlier.  He wanted to say something but MD came . He goes pack his stuff 

Both YB & KS sitting Alone thinking

YB takes his luggage - oh is he going back ??? Granny brought some food for his journey . He’s touched 

ks is diving for abalones , he goes to see her, Guess to say goodbye . He’s in that white shirt by the way :D

• Like 6

She’s like what he’s doing here ...he’s like well .. he sees the jar with the sea urchins - she gave some explanation about it , she went down to dive . He realises it’s too Long. He panics , dived in to look for her. Can’t find her , realises she is up in shore 

topstar Shi - why are you all wet? He’s like are you crAzy etc. She’s like why would you worry ? He’s like why would I be worried? He walks off in a huff. He’s indeed worried ,

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Teacher & the kid in class having a lesson

KS is back home , mad at YB. She looks at his room. She felt something, she pulled some towel off the drying line   .,.YB stood before her ..he walks up to her ..omg ! I think he’s staying ..I’m not sure if he’s confessed yet ..but the scene is so heart fluttering . Especially the way he walk up to her

__ end_

preview has many sweet scenes & OTP interactions but also the love triangle heats up ! The nice scene of them looking for clams at night is next Friday . Oh god how to wait. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

@triplem I can’t wait for the subs! I want to know if he confessed or not at the end!!! :wub:

Will try my best to translate the Chinese subs to English tmr, if the English subs are not up yet. Thank you chinggu!

Yes we really need your explanation if you can . Thanks loadS. Today was another fantastic episode! 

—-/—

IG cuts are being uploaded 

They made him scrambled eggs 

He noted her injured hand 

My heart fluttered here ( ending scene !)

What did he tell her ??! 

Spoiler

Hi dearest @nonski come join us ! 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 8

Spoiler

I am not sure if this is spoiler but in the bts released before there was a scene were MD was looking sad at somebody standing afar. I think it was YB and KS kissing or hugging and later I think there is a scene were he confronts her about it and she admits. i could be totally wrong because nothing was clear in that bts video. 

Thanks @triplem for the livecaps.

BTW are we really skipping the I-am-in-love-but-I-don't-want-to-acknowledge-it-instead-I-will-be-mean-to-her trope. Why? that's the usual route though. :P Top star shi is little arrogant and all but he is nice too. He seems to be little tsundre but the fact that our KS is a fiesty girl who is all tit for tat with him makes it very fun.  It's so refreshing to see two genuinely nice people slowly falling in love without any mind games. I hope they will keep KS like this until the end.

KS reminds me of dada from Something about 1% but top star shi seems to be a nicer person than Jae In. All these arrogant tsundre people need some charming girl to heal them.

Edited by akiera
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

@akiera Do you remember which bts ? :D

I cannot wait ! This is so good - preview

@supergal99 You must come check this out when you’re back from your vacation  . It’s Jin Sang as the TOP star :D . He’s so good here

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

I have to see, 

This is not exactly the one I saw because in that one sangyeob seeing them together (him wearing the suit scene) and then going to hide behind the camera was shown.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, triplem said:

I was going through some old fan cam bts we can confirm this for sure 

YAY!!! She will!! 

Thank you for sharing and thank you for the live recap. Cannot wait for the episode

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ratings rose ! From 2.8 to 3.1%

Doing well on Daum & Naver 

Spoiler

Once a week is a real kill Joy . Now hv to wait patiently for subs . 

But sans the subs , it’s obvious to me that KS’s heart is also beating hard & it’s for YB. He for sure has fallen for her . That’s why she got so angry with him & vice versa  ... 

Rewatched this a few times :D

• Like 5

Does anyone know WHERE I can watch today’s episode online?  My usual sites don’t have it......so sad!  If anyone knows, could you pm me, please? Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, eunhyesominyoojung said:

Found it. It's now uploaded. Hoping for fast sub .....and recap from @joonminfan:kiss_wink:

Haha enjoy the episode. You may have to wait for about 12 hours for the translation though. Will try to do it earlier if I can!

Edited just to satisfy our curiosity for now:

The very last part of Ep 3:

After YB walks up to KS and stops in front of her…

YB: Oh Kang Soon, it’s you. It’s you who barged in. You barged into my world. (looks at her some more. And my heart is fluttering!)

Ep 4 preview

MD(???): You said you were leaving. Why did you change your mind?

YB: I wanted to confirm something.

KS: Do men and women think differently?

YB: You don’t really know men very well.

KS: What makes you think I don’t know men well?

YB: Even after I explain, would you understand?

KS: Why don’t you explain to me then? What men are like? I am after all a grown woman with a mature mindset.

MD: You silly girl. Which man in the world would behave badly towards a woman he likes?

MD: A man would become very insignificant/small in front of the woman he likes.

MD: Argh I’m so angry!

MD: You are afraid of being rejected, so that’s why you have not confessed until now?

KS: Does Oppa behave this way in front of the woman you like?

YB: Everyone will refer to you as the woman in charge of the fishery! (???)

KS: I was never in charge of any fishery.

KS: Shhh! Come out for a while.

KS: This is amazing. Lying in the water like this makes me feel like I’m being surrounded by warmth. This must be how it feels like to be hugged by parents.

KS: My parents’ ashes were scattered in this very sea.

KS: I knew it! You are actually a good person!

Edited by joonminfan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

13 hours ago, triplem said:

Ahh granny is cleaning some utensils. Then she says that KS forgot her tools to dig abalone. He says I’ll take it to her . Granny was surprised. To thank you for your scrambled eggs . @annie1234 he says so many times ! 

He goes to Ks . She was getting ready to dive . And he gave her the tools, realised she’s got some injury on her hand . He was concerned & held it ..then he held back .. they continue their usual cute bickering . She’s talking non / stop , he’s still trying to put up his TOP Star front :D 

regardless , he accompanied her to go dive for abAlones . They continue their cute bickering at sea . He softens often at her admonishing him all the time . He may disagree with her on the surface but her life views and the things she tells him off about are touching his heart

:joy: My addiction to "Scrambled eggs" is fulfilled :joy::joy:. Thank you so much for recapping. Cannot wait to watch it with subtitle. 

Im Soo Hang cameo was GOLD. She is definitely the female version of TOP STAR-ssi. The way she said "YOU BACK" was hilarious. :joy: 

Why this drama is only once a week!!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Watched ep 3 with Chinese subs while eating breakfast and I almost choked on my food. My daughter who's also obsessed with this show laughed at me as I was giggling all the time.:P

TS is top knotch entertainment indeed as it has every aspect to entertain us. We watch dramas for entertainment and after some recent disappointing dramas, TS is a REFRESHING CHANGE! :wub:

I love the whole cast (know a lot of them through regular drama watching) and the island has my favourite variety show, 3 Meals A Day vibe! I've always wanted to stay on an island for a day during my regular Korean trips. So after TS, I will definitely have this on my bucket list for my next trip.:D

That scrambled eggs with salad and sesame/gupchang dressing had me laughing as it is one of my favourite self concocted recipes. Nowadays since I travel regularly to Korea, I eat almost everything with gupchang sauce and kimchi at home. :blush:

A big wave to @Plummpychan (Witches' Love) and at @akieraso you're a fan of 1% of Anything too?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2