[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

larus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

Thank you @turtlegirl for the live caps and @triplem for the videos. Was trying hard not to tear my hair out when it took so long for YB and KS to find each other. Now I'm just waiting for a video of the kiss and then I'm going to sleep so that I can translate the episode tomorrow. :joy:

Seriously I was dying just reading the live caps...I kept looking at the time , and wonder if anything will happen at all...I was so getting ready another sack of potatoes...:joy:..yup am waiting for the kiss video

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

CAN ANYONE FIND THE PREVIEW THAT WAS PLAYED AT THE END OF THE EPISODE? IT WAS MUCH LONGER AND HAD MORE KISSES AND CUDDLES LOL. I NEED TO SEE THAT AGAIN!

Usually one of the IG accounts will upload ...so hang on

Edit: Whoops.. apparently the preview was already posted in previos page. So I’ll remove this. :D I thought this was the longer ver. but turns out it was the same. 

Btw, any video of the last kiss scenee??? :heart: My heart is broken for Ma Dol but so happy for Top Star-ssi. Looks like Kang Soon will be addicted to Top Star-kiss :D

At last MD let go off her.  The otp reunion at the end was good.  But we have a lot in store for next week, hugs, kisses, lot of skinship......:love::tounge_wink:....**myblushingredface****

@triplem,it's top star shi who initiated the kiss this week, but next week it's the reverse.   Hahaha!!! Come on KSunie!!!! Fighting!!!

@triplem It was YB. KS was still being stubborn, I think probably saying like how can this work or this isn't how it's supposed to be or everyone is gonna be hurt around me. She had started to walk away and YB stopped her. Came up to her. And I just heard like I miss you so much and I love you. And that's when she teared up. And he grabbed her face and kissed her. It was really sweet, even if I had wished KS would take more initiative. I guess she'll be brought out of her innocence with all those kisses next week haha.

Hmm... MD likes to play the game that she is a frozen fish but she finds the Game of Tongue Hockey with Top Star much more fun to play ;)

I am happy that all the weeping and wailing was worth it. It’s going to be a long week though. 

@pad-hari @turtlegirl Ahh she’s a tough nut. Where can you find a guy like YB who going through countless rejections, still does not give up on you? she’s a lucky gal . MD also did right by her & let her go ( I hope they will give him some closure ) , and thank goodness for our MVP Nam Joo who pushed her along . Next week she better make up to YB.

@RobinMSeems like her reading of that trashy book will come in handy :joy:

@joonminfan Let’s admire YB floating ...why did they even need a shirt ?

4 minutes ago, blademan said:

THE CUTE PREVIEW :heart: THE ONE WITH THE KISSES :heart:

OMO OMO OMO the preview is too sweet :wub: Who can handle Top Star-ssi when he is being the sweetest boyfriend on earth???? 

Btw, why is KS crying? Is that because she will leave halmoni and moving to Seoul?

6 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

OK, combine those 2 previews and we maybe have what was shown at the end of the episode. Except I think there was more. Like at least 1 more kiss. And a better view of the cuddling in bed...Lol I hope someone can find it!

Yaaap! Been stalking IG for that preview or we can wait for the full raw ep 

Also how can we wait another week for all the CUTE AND FLUFFY

12 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

OK, combine those 2 previews and we maybe have what was shown at the end of the episode. Except I think there was more. Like at least 1 more kiss. And a better view of the cuddling in bed...Lol I hope someone can find it!

I need a nice deep kiss next week...KS is still like a dead fish but they did call her the Island virgin in all those google translated articles .:tounge_wink:  So i put it down to this being her first experience kissing

Credit to our friends from the drama DC site. They're quick to provide us with sustenance to tide over the long wait :D

tE1DYHk.gif

6PZb3rX.gif

TLrNHP5.gif

WDn4KAF.gif

HOW CUTE ARE THESE TWO :wub: THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE TOGETHER AND YOOBAEK LOOKS SO IN LOVE I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS MUCH CUTE. HELP. 

Archived