[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

larus

A lot of money on that island most likely means being able to buy a new fishing boat/gear or your parents nice food and gifts . By the rest of Korea standards I am thinking he is not rich.  YB will naturally have wealth unless it turns out he has blown it or been taken by bad money people. This happens more than you think. Not that it Matters to KS .

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RobinM said:

In the preview KS was very dumbstruck and thirsty looking at YB in that wet T shirt. That’s girl looking an OPPA:wub: whereas she can playfully Pat MD on the butt because he is an oppa :lol:  to her not a man. We all have seen moms and sisters do this to male family members in dramas when they want to be cute.

ahahahaha....this ....that's why I am all for KS _ YB . When it comes to love , the heart matters. This oppa here is giving her ovary explosions :D 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

That was exactly the part that I fell in love with his MD and the villagers.... and also his interaction/flirting with KS from the stage.... a carefree live on an island indeed.... I think all the cast enjoyed themselves so much filming that little party scene :lol:

I want to know when MD said he's got lots of money, how true/real that is.... and if so, where did he get the money from...

MD is a sweetheart and I really like the whole village . In fact I am also  very curious about doc-teacher relationship...Doc is such a prankster but as soon as she sees teacher, she becomes all puppy eyes

This BTS is too cute. The actors are really having fun though the shooting conditions are harsh. 

Welcome to the thread @vinhnguyen

37 minutes ago, triplem said:

@RobinM Guess what naughty things she has been reading ....

People , see this extended preview ... I’m squealing..

My god , what does she have on her mind ?:joy:

She looks sleep deprived after a whole night's reading.:joy: I can't with ks's expression. Let's hope he wouldn't do anything to break her heart. Actually, I will be so embarrassed if Top star shi get to know what's in her mind. In this preview at least it seems like kang soonie is in love with Top star shi whereas he is all too calm.

I want to watch the BTS for this.

Omg @triplem I’m squealing so loudly that I think you can hear me from wherever you are! :lol: thank you so much! I was laughing at the way KS was swallowing and curling up her toes while reading the book. She must have read it coz YB said she doesn’t understand the differences between men and women. And the come-hither look she gave at the end of the episode? Priceless! :relieved: now I really can’t wait for Friday!

@akiera He may not see her in a lusty  jump your bones way just yet. He is relaxed, refreshed around her, is attracted because she is  cute and pretty of course but see’s  naive girl still. I suspect her being more forward will get him on right track to see a grown woman instead. 

Oh I could hear you @joonminfan :lol:

@akiera I don’t think he will be the sort to break her  heart . He’s already attracted to her , so much so that he’s giving up the chance of going back to Seoul. In spite of his TOP Star swag that he tries to put on , he’s actually a softie inside . I doubt he’s really ever dated or been much of a player cause he’s been to absorbed trying to be the best in the industry. He’s driven to do this because of his mum ( awful lady , can’t stand parents who make use of their own kids ). Now I’m really wondering if the cake is for her .

Looks like they are only half way through shooting ( both KJS manager & stylist posted this ) even though they started shooting this since Sept . Last eps is supposed to be end Jan . Wow I’m concerned it will go too much into live shooting,  affecting the drama quality . What was said here ? 

4 hours ago, triplem said:

People , see this extended preview ... I’m squealing..

Kkkkkkkk, I'm not squealing anymore, I'm laughing my head off..... especially that "ahh.." at -1:01 mark.... :lol: Can't wait for their first skinship....

29 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oh I could hear you @joonminfan :lol:

@akiera I don’t think he will be the sort to break her  heart . He’s already attracted to her , so much so that he’s giving up the chance of going back to Seoul. In spite of his TOP Star swag that he tries to put on , he’s actually a softie inside . I doubt he’s really ever dated or been much of a player cause he’s been to absorbed trying to be the best in the industry. He’s driven to do this because of his mum ( awful lady , can’t stand parents who make use of their own kids ). Now I’m really wondering if the cake is for her .

Looks like they are only half way through shooting ( both KJS manager & stylist posted this ) even though they started shooting this since Sept . Last eps is supposed to be end Jan . Wow I’m concerned it will go too much into live shooting,  affecting the drama quality . What was said here ? 

I think this IG account belongs to a Hong Kong KJS fan. Says that the photo was posted by manager saying that there are so many episodes that have yet to be filmed. And the stylist team posted an encouraging “Fighting” in return.

the PS was the owner’s own comments: so deeply touched by KJS’s diligence and hard work after seeing so many tags on the scripts, and that the scripts are all dog-eared. Still remember during his bday party in April, he promised to repay his fans’ love by producing better dramas, and I believe he will always keep his promise.

6 hours ago, RobinM said:

@joonminfan you think you could get around to translating all that Thirst and come hither stuff in preview  when you get a spare moment pretty please with a cherry and oppa on top?   

Sorry but I need Chinese subtitles for that preview coz that’s what I’ve been doing so far. Don’t understand korean at all. If you do find one with Chinese subtitles let me know! I will go search for it too. :joy:

Omg I’m just smiling like an idiot looking at the new stills ...kyaaaaa! He’s going to retort and say I saved you now :joy:

throwback eps 2 

2 hours ago, RobinM said:

Well. Somethings don’t need translating do they? ;) 

She is Thirsty and Has a plan. He is going to confused but a happy man pretty soon(hopefully!)

oh oh what have we here ?

Oh dearly lord!!! :scream: So excited for this scene. Lol!

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Omg I’m just smiling like an idiot looking at the new stills ...kyaaaaa! He’s going to retort and say I saved you now :joy:

throwback eps 2 

Loving this drama! :lol:

There are no subs for ep 3 yet!!!! And the subs available aren't good quality:weary:

I m just holding back myself waiting for the subs patiently huhu, I m loving this show!! I m not eligible to say this but somin is killing me with her satoori accent haha it sounds perfect to me!! The ep 4 preview is hilarious , can't wait 

Kang soon drooling over topstarshhi but did anyone notice he is drinking water from that well :D  yes he is looking so smexy:wub: 

50 minutes ago, riya988 said:

There are no subs for ep 3 yet!!!! And the subs available aren't good quality:weary:

I m just holding back myself waiting for the subs patiently huhu, I m loving this show!! I m not eligible to say this but somin is killing me with her satoori accent haha it sounds perfect to me!! The ep 4 preview is hilarious , can't wait 

Kang soon drooling over topstarshhi but did anyone notice he is drinking water from that well :D  yes he is looking so smexy:wub: 

If you really really can't wait and don't mind reading subs from this thread while watching raw, starting from page 15, our kind and helpful chingu @joonminfan already translated the Chinese subs to English for ep.3. 

Archived