Quantcast

hope this can be sort out.. please clarify Plan A. :huh:

Spoiler

I'm not in my best mood or better mood today. I had a bad day. Just this, reading and opening the thread are fine especially before going to sleep.

Hope in the coming days, this will get better. :fearful:

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

and it's quite odd for me that the highest vote isn't Nangnie. :huh:

i guess it's because Chorong is the oldest so it makes sense that she get married first :joy:

• LOL 2

Apink Cb???! Hehehe with all the bashers out there about Apink not deserving the top 10.... well this is a good way to shut them up! A great and glamorous comeback will slap them shut! :D Fighting! 

I also saw the eternal jewel greeting pics! They are so gorgeous! It’s like SHINee with all those colors and pastels :) i am waiting for the naeun unni’s teaser photo! :) 

ooooohh~~ This is Bohemian Rhapsody, right??

yeah it is! :) u think it is connected? Michael jackson...the story of freddie mercury being a solo? Hahaha! She can’t support taemin oppa publicly so she posted an alternate? Hahaha :) 

3 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

ooooohh~~ This is Bohemian Rhapsody, right?

It remains me abt someone who use to sing with/near to a piano. Esp a song called Soldier. B)

• Like 1

uri Nangnie during WGM days. If I'm not mistaken this was in Taiwan (2013) during a night market.

And look at her now. :love: that mole is killing me. Ah jinjja~

• Like 1

Movie reccomendation by Taemin

1. The Lobster (a romantic but weird movie, not hollywood type of movie, it's an art movie  the type that hard to understand and get many awards) 

2 Your Name (anime) 

3. Raw (horor genre)

4. The Avenger ( I bet many of you already watched this :D )

No.1 is an interesting choice of movie.

Taemin likes horor and anime, I don't know if he likes this kind of art movie.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

Movie reccomendation by Taemin

1. The Lobster (a romantic but weird movie, not hollywood type of movie, it's an art movie  the type that hard to understand and get many awards) 

2 Your Name (anime) 

3. Raw (horor genre)

4. The Avenger ( I bet many of you already watched this :D )

No.1 is an interesting choice of movie.

Taemin likes horor and anime, I don't know if he likes this kind of art movie.

According to the comments that was the first movie he watched with Shinee members when they visited :) 

the story is very interesting :) if the guy fails to fall inlove within 45 days he will become an animal lol! 

If taemin oppa is in that situation i doubt he will become a dolphin (an animal he likes) because we all know he is already inlove for a long time :D 

is it just me or is this also a coincidence? When this was relased naeun unni posted also about bohemian rhapsody on ig hahaha! 

6 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

According to the comments that was the first movie he watched with Shinee members when they visited :) 

the story is very interesting :) if the guy fails to fall inlove within 45 days he will become an animal lol! 

If taemin oppa is in that situation i doubt he will become a dolphin (an animal he likes) because we all know he is already inlove for a long time :D 

is it just me or is this also a coincidence? When this was relased naeun unni posted also about bohemian rhapsody on ig hahaha! 

It's odd and adorable that they both talked about movies at the same time. :relaxed:

I see what you did there my muffins. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Omo! Apink is attending! I really hope SHINee also! I am very excited! Taemin oppa and naeun unni! :D i need to see some fluff! It’s been so long since u both are in the same venue! :) 

Omo! Apink is attending! I really hope SHINee also! I am very excited! Taemin oppa and naeun unni! :D i need to see some fluff! It’s been so long since u both are in the same venue! :) 

59 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Is this confirmed by SBS? Usually Soompi will make an article about this.

Anyway I'm not sure about Shinee's attendance, since Onew will be away to served in military by December 10th, and Key will be busy promoting his 1st solo Album "Face" (maybe going to Japan), (not sure about Minho).

Maybe Taemin will attend as solo artist?