6 hours ago, kara1810 said:

WAAAAAHHHH!!!! 

This forum badly needs some ROFL and so in love icon now. LoL :D

Who's with us!?

This heart of mine is so jumping in joy rn! How can i stop?! 

I was so rooting for them and then this prediction!? And note this is the account that got so many predictions that came true! :love:

@chocnuttt

@rhoia she said she's gonna bring some chicken, maybe bottles of beer for me, and you gonna throw a sunflower seed party! This is gonna be the loudest party ever in the TaEun land!!! 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, kara1810 said:

Is it just me or twitter is not functioning?? Is it because of that prediction and twitter goes wild so it broke down? Hahaha argghh why today lol :bawling:

Omg! I thought I was alone. I can't retweet some other's post too (anymore).

Some are partying right now. Some others are crying in a corner. 

To antis. Come join us. Feel free to parteyyy with us. :star:

I dont know how to feel bout that prediction.Happy?Bad?Afraid?Worry?All this feeling that I have right now.I dont know if it will become real or not.And also this prediction:-https://twitter.com/KpopPrediction9/status/1062925793196564482  and this:-https://twitter.com/PredictionIdol/status/1062714431350677504  Dont know if they predict for Taeun or other.

• Sad 1

@chantaljaey @mayaa777 @chocnuttt

Really??? If that really happens! I will bring all the chicken here!! U guys don’t need to bring anymore i have enough chicken here to last a lifetime and its cheap!! Hahahaha!  :D 

Btw what accounts were those who are hinting about our Taeun? What does it say?? Oh the feels lots of belivers are coming out! :wub: 

But  isn’t this the real prediction acct?

https://twitter.com/kpopredictions_?s=17

Hey guys there’s a thread on the prediction account you just losted about how he will

predict for 8 idols male/female and taemin oppa is there! 

I voted for taemin oppa hahaha i want to know something hahaha! I havent checked the girls yet! 

As expected!!! 

The girls got Naeun unni’s name come go and vote! 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Really??? If that really happens! I will bring all the chicken here!! U guys don’t need to bring anymore i have enough chicken here to last a lifetime and its cheap!! Hahahaha!  :D 

Btw what accounts were those who are hinting about our Taeun? What does it say?? Oh the feels lots of belivers are coming out! :wub: 

and I will buy all the sunflower seeds here it also goes well with beer... We'll have a Teunian parteeeyyy!hahahaha

That prediction account has the most number of followers. It also predicted about Apink dating rumors before but the one that predicted about Taemin and Naeun this morning has a number of followers also and they said her prediction is quite accurate too just like that prediction account. Anyways, let's not trust too much about the prediction, we don't know if they really are true.  Let's just trust our gutfeel and our couple:love:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Rhoia Lity said:

omo~ my bad. I think you're right. It wasn't the prediction account that has lots of followers. I checked earlier it has 19K+ followers, I thought it's many already but yes.. you are right dear... the 300K followers is I guess the right one. Sorry.... but still... they got me hard thinking about TAEUN. Maybe I was tricked for a while because of the profile pic.

Thanks for the correction. :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, taeunfan said:

I dont know how to feel bout that prediction.Happy?Bad?Afraid?Worry?All this feeling that I have right now.I dont know if it will become real or not.And also this prediction:-https://twitter.com/KpopPrediction9/status/1062925793196564482  and this:-https://twitter.com/PredictionIdol/status/1062714431350677504  Dont know if they predict for Taeun or other.

The second link though. First half of 2019. I hope it's gonna be Taemin WITH NAEUN. Though if not I would still think and believe my muffins are damn together. 

• Like 1

The second link though. First half of 2019. I hope it's gonna be Taemin WITH NAEUN. Though if not I would still think and believe my muffins are damn together. 

woah! Lots of dating predictions for them coming out :Di know these predictions are not something we should believe in but still! I can’t help it! :) i want to believe more and more! Coz Why all of a sudden all of them predicting the same things? 

Could it really be??? Are they tired of hiding it? Are they going to say it publicly? Next yr huh? Omo! I am really so excited!!! :o 

• Like 2

guys, do you think we can reach 100th page before this year ends? It's gonna be nice though if we can be at 100th+ page on the first month of 2019.

Anyways, this day is worth the screaming and squealing though. :lol:

The prediction did shake all of us earlier! Ah jinjja! LOL :D  And tomorrow there will be new predictions again (Twitter) about Taemin and Naeun. We'll wait for it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

The second link though. First half of 2019. I hope it's gonna be Taemin WITH NAEUN. Though if not I would still think and believe my muffins are damn together. 

woah! Lots of dating predictions for them coming out :Di know these predictions are not something we should believe in but still! I can’t help it! :) i want to believe more and more! Coz Why all of a sudden all of them predicting the same things? 

Could it really be??? Are they tired of hiding it? Are they going to say it publicly? Next yr huh? Omo! I am really so excited!!! :o 

This forum needs another icon now... will there be a squealing icon? Like this -> :lol: LOLing is different from squealing though. Anyways, I'm not complaining. I am just imagining too much things. And you are right, why do prediction accounts have the same things to tell?! And all of us couldn't be all wrong and mistaken in believing and saying they are real. Damn real. There's got to be some deeper stuffs with all these happenings. Deeper than the blue sea of the Legend of the Blue sea. LOL :D 

I am going nuts! :crazy:

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

This forum needs another icon now... will there be a squealing icon? Like this -> :lol: LOLing is different from squealing though. Anyways, I'm not complaining. I am just imagining too much things. And you are right, why do prediction accounts have the same things to tell?! And all of us couldn't be all wrong and mistaken in believing and saying they are real. Damn real. There's got to be some deeper stuffs with all these happenings. Deeper than the blue sea of the Legend of the Blue sea. LOL :D 

I am going nuts! :crazy:

Better request more icons unni hahahaha! :joy: we might need it next year because we would all be squealing if that prediction really is true!! :D lol! Unni deeper than the legend of the blue sea! 

Aigoo ~ After song-song we will have Taeun! :wub: I just hope lots of fans will be supportive if ever they come out! I am very excited yet nervous for them. I don’t want them to feel like their relationship is regretful because of the hate they will receive from it. :tears:

On another note: anyone has news y that taemin oppa fansite closed? :huh:

1 hour ago, taeunfan said:

Spoiler

so you follow the account too?

one of above account twit these recently (look at the date)

I don't mean to ruin the mood of you guys I just want to say this is only a prediction.

Keep supporting Taemin and Naeun but take shipping as fun not as obssesion, so whether the shipping coming out true or not you will not badly hurt by the news.

• Like 1

Just now, watermelon2512 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

so you follow the account too?

one of above account twit these recently (look at the date)

I don't mean to ruin the mood of you guys I just want to say this is only a prediction.

Keep supporting Taemin and Naeun but take shipping as fun not as obssesion, so whether the shipping coming out true or not you will not badly hurt by the news.

True but still isn’t it exciting if the one your shipping actually camE true?? :D if it is proven that they are not really dating, well i will still support both of them since i really like their songs but i am rooting for the Taeun ship to set sail for real! :relaxed: 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Better request more icons unni hahahaha! :joy: we might need it next year because we would all be squealing if that prediction really is true!! :D lol! Unni deeper than the legend of the blue sea! 

Aigoo ~ After song-song we will have Taeun! :wub: I just hope lots of fans will be supportive if ever they come out! I am very excited yet nervous for them. I don’t want them to feel like their relationship is regretful because of the hate they will receive from it. :tears:

On another note: anyone has news y that taemin oppa fansite closed? :huh:

I actually think they wouldn't regret anything though. In and with love anything will be meaningful with no regrets. Even those people who went thru a lot of pain I guess would somehow think they didn't regret a thing about knowing that person who caused them pain because it taught them lessons to be a better person in the future. Actually in all these bashings and hates they've got and are still getting I think it will still benefit them. Their relationship gets stronger day by day. 

If they follow the SongSong couple's story then it will be one of the most memorable moments ever!

Joong Ki and Hye Kyo met on their hit drama DOTS back in 2016. After the drama ended there were lots of rumors about them going abroad together, to be together (Korea is not a safe place for secret couples to date btw, Dispatch on alert all the time), to date and celebrate their love, they both denied the rumors, and then suddenly months before the wedding (LOL :D I was kinda following them btw) they announced that they were tying the knot 4 months later. Just WOW. I reacted like this -> :w00t: 

I was soooooooooooo happy btw. I wasn't expecting those rumors to turn out to be damn true!

Imagine I reacted like that with SongSong couple, what more will I even react or do if time comes that they announce it. I will be dead, will be typing and replying to you all from the grave! LOL :D 

Oh yeah.. anyone knows the reason why that loyal fansite closed down? :huh:

• Like 3

yes you can have celebration if the news came out true and both of them confirmed (just like the song-song couple)

but until then just be modest about this, no need to make it big and spread all over youtube, twitter and insta

Song-Song couple are both above 30 and have steady career, so when the marriage news came people support them

we need to take care of Taemin and Naeun too don't forced them to admit it

Taemin and Naeun both still young, let them focus in their own career (they are enjoying their career right now) and there are still many things they want to achieve.

Don't pressure on them, let them say the news at the time that they choose to be comfortable and not because force by public.

• Like 6