17 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

@rhoia

I found the post about questioning Apink winning over RV.

Here.

There are many more Pandas defending Apink though.

Pink Pandas fighting! :thumbsup:

Reveal hidden contents

Lol im also on twitter replying and retweeting the tweets for Apink haha 

though im not a total fan yet but their mr. Chu was my fave before yet i didnt know it was their song hahaha! From the moment i knew it was from apink i immediately like their group :) so happy i chose wisely coz tbh like i said before i don’t get the girl groups that much anymore hahaha. 

• LOL 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqM8nIxDyu2/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet 

"If the caption is written by taemin, I wanna say this to him . There was a guy who is named Lee taemin once said that using emoji's are not men style" ahhahahahha i really loved this comment at the top by a shawol. Do you guys remember that episode of WGM where naeun said if oppa doesn't use emojis when we text i think of him as a bad guy and it feels like he's mad at me? It reminded me of that moment straight away :D I guess she made the man who used to hate using emojis use them now by talking to her so much he's probably used to it by now because of her lol okay ill stop being delusional hahahahaha i just found it funny how he started using it after saying its not a men style to his fans lol 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, kara1810 said:

Hi can i ask where is naeun?? Cause Taemin having his vacation he looks so happy hahaha my delulu mind 

The video is old its from 25th or 26th of October when he was at Okayama for the tour he’s currently in Tokyo preparing for the concert if im not wrong 

1 hour ago, taeun1234 said:

The video is old its from 25th or 26th of October when he was at Okayama for the tour he’s currently in Tokyo preparing for the concert if im not wrong 

Really i thought its recent hahaha since he had his silver hair and its retweeted all over tweeter hahaha 

i wonder how our TAEUN is doing... :) 

• Like 1

On 11/13/2018 at 3:39 PM, Samantha Torres said:

Taemin was not a legendary sex icon back then dear, nor he was as popular as he is now. His popularity rose after his solo debut. WGM did help him, it made fans see a different side of Taemin that was manly, romantic and attractive. I disagree with you, I think WGM help Taemin build the persona he is now. And as per Naeun, is exactly the type of girl Taemin likes, innocent etc. Had Naeun not been that way perhaps Taemin would not have fallen in love with her. Things happen for a reason and thousands of us believe they are a match made in heaven, I have never felt this way for a famous couple at all, and I am here head over heels for these two....we can not all be wrong about our Taeun heart.

But SHINee itself was a big name already back then and Taemin had a lot of public recognition since he appeared in Inmmortal Song 2...why do you think they paired him with Naeun? :huh: I'm sorry, I'm a hard taeun shipper since 2013 and I saw a lot of things, but before anything I'm a shawol and honestly I don't think "WGM help Taemin build the persona he is now"...Taemin is what he is now because of all the years of work he put into it and for Naeun too...

This was last November 10, 2018. If I'm not mistaken they were at Busan at this time (Woman's Wail). It was the same day as Sae Eun's birthday (Naeun's sister). 

I specifically loved this pic coz Naeun was holding a panda stuffed animal and a sunflower. Remember how Taemin said he wanted a girl like a sunflower that only looks at him? And on September 2014 (9 months after wgm ended) Naeun said her ideal man is that of a sunflower that only looks at her. Kai told Naeun this sunflower thing during WGM traditional wedding too.  :wub:

@shw 11 somehow WGM really helped Taemin coz of the show we get to see his manly and romantic sides. Because of that show we see how Taemin behaves around a girl. Interviews and variety shows with female celebrities were different from the Taemin we saw with only a girl. The girl he eventually fell for. The girl who until now gives him reasons to be happier. We call her, Son Naeun. :love:

• Like 1

On 11/14/2018 at 3:09 AM, rhoia said:

I don’t get this tweet can someone explaint this to me?? It’s going viral hahah

It's just that the levels of ODD (SHINee album) is increasing and Taemin's behaviour is SUPEER ODD that's why he's at the highest level haha...It's a joke because of Red Velvet new album :lol:

23 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

@shw 11 somehow WGM really helped Taemin coz of the show we get to see his manly and romantic sides. Because of that show we see how Taemin behaves around a girl. Interviews and variety shows with female celebrities were different from the Taemin we saw with only a girl. The girl he eventually fell for. The girl who until now gives him reasons to be happier. We call her, Son Naeun. :love:

Yeah, I know...I ship them so hard :sweatingbullets: it really showed us that side of him we didn't get to know back then, but I don't think "WGM help Taemin build the persona he is now" those are two different statements...

This reminds me of his words in wgm during naeunie’s comeback and he wanted to see the bracelet hahaha 

he said “naeun’s hands are up in the air but she still can’t reach me” lol and minho oppa said “what’s wrong with you?” :D

Also this hahaha! His goal of becoming a better man has been met! He released hos Better man song hahaha! 

• Like 2

I specifically loved this pic coz Naeun was holding a panda stuffed animal and a sunflower. Remember how Taemin said he wanted a girl like a sunflower that only looks at him? And on September 2014 (9 months after wgm ended) Naeun said her ideal man is that of a sunflower that only looks at her. Kai told Naeun this sunflower thing during WGM traditional wedding too.  :wub:

I was wondering why she is always linked to a sunflower! After re-watching the WGM recently, yeah I noticed Kai mentioning it to her how Taemin must become a sunflower who only looks up Naeun :D and now that u mentioned it unni hahaha i realized the connection hahaha! 

Very clever Taeun! :wub: subtle but meaningful! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shw 11 said:

But SHINee itself was a big name already back then and Taemin had a lot of public recognition since he appeared in Inmmortal Song 2...why do you think they paired him with Naeun? :huh: I'm sorry, I'm a hard taeun shipper since 2013 and I saw a lot of things, but before anything I'm a shawol and honestly I don't think "WGM help Taemin build the persona he is now"...Taemin is what he is now because of all the years of work he put into it and for Naeun too...

In every man's success there's a woman behind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rhoia Lity said:

I was wondering why she is always linked to a sunflower! After re-watching the WGM recently, yeah I noticed Kai mentioning it to her how Taemin must become a sunflower who only looks up Naeun :D and now that u mentioned it unni hahaha i realized the connection hahaha! 

Very clever Taeun! :wub: subtle but meaningful! 

Dear, in case u haven't seen this yet. Gonna hide it coz the videos were already posted before. 

Spoiler

October 11, 2010 (8 years ago) he said a girl who only looks at him like a sunflower - at 0:16

September 25, 2014 (9 months after WGM) Naeun said, a guy who only looks at me like a sunflower - at 1:47

At 6:53 Kai told Naeun Taemin is the type that only looks at only one girl. Kai even said, "I, Kai guarantee it". Imagine Taem's real life best friend assured Naeun about Taem's real time feelings when he's serious with a girl. That's one great man right there btw.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KPOP_predict18/status/1063236579848646656

I don't really believe in predictions but if this comes true, we're gonna all be celebrating love and life!!! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, chocnuttt said:

Have you guys seen this? Sorry I really don't believe in predictions but I can't help it.  Gosh I'm screamingggggg!:tounge_xd:

Omg! We think so alike! I just posted a link to it too! This is crazy! My heart just can't!!! Greatest gift for Christmas! :heart:

LET'S SCREAM TOGETHER NAE CHINGU!!! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Omg! We think so alike! I just posted a link to it too! This is crazy! My heart just can't!!! Greatest gift for Christmas! :heart:

Girl, if this happens to be true, it's the best Christmas gift to all of us.:blush: I'm gonna throw a sunflower seed party..hahahaha:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1