1 hour ago, mayaa777 said:

For a while he wouldn't stop talking about his happiness :lol:

this video is adorable, at the 1:50 minute mark. Taemin's definition of success is happiness...(whatever that means haha)

I remember a TaEunian once said that she submitted some questions too for this but her question wasn't picked.. so. But still... His happiness is all that matters. :blush:

PS: I can't delete the video though right now. I'll do it later. 

EDIT: Video link deleted. :)

3 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

I remember a TaEunian once said that she submitted some questions too for this but her question wasn't picked.. so. But still... His happiness is all that matters. :blush:

PS: I can't delete the video though right now. I'll do it later.

If it was a question about Taeun or Naeun I doubt it would have been picked XD I once heard from some youtubers when they interviewed SHINee they had to completely redo the questions because SHINee's managers rejected what they had written at last minute. I guess they are picky with what's being asked :sweatingbullets: 

I'd really like to see what his reaction would be if he gets asked about Naeun one day again... 

1 hour ago, mayaa777 said:

If it was a question about Taeun or Naeun I doubt it would have been picked XD I once heard from some youtubers when they interviewed SHINee they had to completely redo the questions because SHINee's managers rejected what they had written at last minute. I guess they are picky with what's being asked :sweatingbullets: 

I'd really like to see what his reaction would be if he gets asked about Naeun one day again... 

No. It wasn't a TaEun question at all. A question in general. A very good question for Taeminnie himself. I loved the question so much btw. I forgot what the question was, though but damn it was really a great one! :thumbsup:

Btw guys, allkpop announces it.

• Like 1

@chantaljaeyhe is studying for his masters??? He is still studying?? Omo! Is that why he mentioned he was late because he Was from school during that shinee’s back ep 4? :D (Lol i retweeted that post too hahaha)

Why does it seems like taemin oppa is trying everything now? Didn’t he mention before that he will do these things once he is finished burning his 20 something (like studying?)  But now he is doing a lot of things :) it’s as if he is doing his best to finish all of it and prepare hahaha! Could he be serious in his words of marrying on his 30’s? :wub:

But he changed that in his recent interviews right? He mentioned if he still feels the same of being an idol he will continue it until past his 30’s :huh: Taemin oppa i’m getting confused with you hahaha 

Unni how to vote??? I don’t have melon account.:P I cannot regesiter in a melon account its not allowed here hahaha

1 hour ago, rhoia said:

I don’t get this tweet can someone explaint this to me?? It’s going viral hahah

He is a Shawol, a Locket (Key fans).

Actually it's nothing.. he just playing with words to be funny (Odd is one of Shinee's album), but somehow some people feel offended and take it seriously cause he brings Taemin into his word pun. Some people think he is Taemin hater.

His tweet got many RT.

If you read his tweat he was suprised too cause he is trying to influance people to stream Key's "Forever Yours" MV but the response seems minimal, but when he mention Taemin then many people pay attention to his tweat.

I'm Taemin bias, but I support all members activities.

No need to bring down one member to promote other member that you like.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, watermelon2512 said:

I forgot that today 5 years ago Shinee won their first Daesang Award (Best Artist of the year)

Every Shawols account IG and Twitter talking about this since morning

I remember this moment. One of the most touching moment, all of them crying.

I hope that one day Apink will win daesang~ They're all talented, pretty and has great personality. They deserve a lot of recognition. 

And then imagine if Shinee was there, they'll congratulate them and who knows, Taemin might comfort Naeun xDDD KYAAAAAAAAA too much imagination xD

Spoiler

I hope for the other groups that debuted in 2011-20..)

But it's impossible because groups like BTS and TWICE or others are so damn popular right now, they get all the daesangs.

I really don't like it, in my opinion LEL

I hope they pick winners based on quality and not on popularity tho. Same for the kpop fans, I wish they stan a group through quality too. Like personality. I am that kind of KPOP fan btw. lel

I just hope Apink will win at least Song of the Year.. that's my wish

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

I hope that one day Apink will win daesang~ They're all talented, pretty and has great personality. They deserve a lot of recognition. 

And then imagine if Shinee was there, they'll congratulate them and who knows, Taemin might comfort Naeun xDDD KYAAAAAAAAA too much imagination xD

Hide contents

I hope for the other groups that debuted in 2011-20..)

But it's impossible because groups like BTS and TWICE or others are so damn popular right now, they get all the daesangs.

I really don't like it, in my opinion LEL

I hope they pick winners based on quality and not on popularity tho. Same for the kpop fans, I wish they stan a group through quality too. Like personality. I am that kind of KPOP fan btw. lel

I just hope Apink will win at least Song of the Year.. that's my wish

Tbh me too somehow i dont get the new kpop groups lately :( not that i hate them..i just dont like some of the tracks and how they have too strong and sexy images...it’s like that is basis of a girl group nowadays. If your grp is sexy you will be popular regardless of the song...its like that...i dunno maybe its just me hahaha :D 

i also hope Apink will be recognized they are really trying their best :) 

• Like 1

Kind of noisy there on twitter about Apink being nominated in Melon Awards. 

So much noise from red velvets fandom about apink... :( 

but Apink deserves to be nominated since they changed a lot and work hard for their spot! :D 

8 hours ago, rhoia said:

Kind of noisy there on twitter about Apink being nominated in Melon Awards. 

So much noise from red velvets fandom about apink... :( 

but Apink deserves to be nominated since they changed a lot and work hard for their spot! :D 

Just ignored those immature Reveluv, they are being lazy but they put blame on Pandas. (I've seen some Gfriend fans also make similar statement to Reveluv)

Pandas ever since Apink release "I'm So Sick" have been working hard and diligently supporting Apink by streaming and voting, that's how "I'm So Sick" can make no.1 in music shows.

I've seen many devoted Pandas use their sns to influance other Pandas to support Apink by asking to stream MV and voting for Apink.

That's how Apink can make it to be in top 10 Melon Music Award nominee.

Reveluv has bigger fandom than Apink, but if they are lazy to support Red Velvet that's their fault if Red Velvet can't make it to be nominated in Melon Music Award.

Mamamoo fandom despite their recent problem (fans to boicott concert) but Mamamoo can make it to  top 10 thanks to their loyal fandom.

Pandas not done yet, Pandas still need to vote for the 2nd time if we want to receive an award.

The competition seems hard (against huge fandom such as BTS/EXO/TWICE/BLACKPINK/WANNAONE) but at least we should try our best to show our love and loyalty for Apink.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, rhoia said:

What is ticketing? 

This is a case from Apink concert back in January.

Here is the news LINK and LINK2

Because of what they did, the real Apink fans who want to attend Apink concert can not get tickets cause all ticket already sold. Can you imagine tickets sold, but by the time of the concert half the venue is empty?

Thankfully some Pandas who were trying to find tickets notice that there some people on social media (from certain a fandom) reselling Apink tickets, Pandas get suspicious and brought this up to social media so it got noticed right away. 

• Sad 1

Base on my observation if an idol group still can't have a Daesang award after 5 years of debuting then their chance is gone.

(This happened to Infinite (debut 2010) and Vixx (debut 2012) they only got nominated but never win a Daesang)

Shinee can make it to have their first Daesang Award in 2013 right at their 5th year debut.

Exo win their first Daesang Award in MMA 2013, (debut in 2011)

BTS win their first Daesang Award in MMA 2016 (debut in 2013)

SNSD is girlgroup who won many Daesang (followed by 2NE1, WonderGirls, Miss A, and Twice) 

Apink 7th year debut, although Apink never had a Daesang Award but Apink got many Bonsang awards instead that's good enough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

This is a case from Apink concert back in January.

Here is the news LINK and LINK2

Because of what they did, the real Apink fans who want to attend Apink concert can not get tickets cause all ticket already sold. Can you imagine tickets sold, but by the time of the concert half the venue is empty?

Thankfully some Pandas who were trying to find tickets notice that there some people on social media (from certain a fandom) reselling Apink tickets, Pandas get suspicious and brought this up to social media so it got noticed right away. 

Oh...that’s harsh :(  I’m pretty sure Apink got affected by this incident. 

Good thing the Pandas are very loyal. Even though the their fandom is not big they are  very supportive! :) I salute all pandas! 

For this Apink upcoming votes how do we vote??? 

pandas fighting!!