@watermelon2512

Oohhhh! Thanks for posting it! :D

Daebak! Really emo MV guess he is trying somethings new coz he doesnt. Dance here much but express his emotion instead. 

But i’m curious y does he always have a piano background in some of his songs??

soldier

press your number

sayonara hitori

Already

under my skin

Is a piano so significant for him?? 

2 hours ago, ltmsne said:

READ ! 

Hide contents

Anyways my point is that it’s weird he only mentioned Onew (maybe he used Onew to cover up for Naeun). The one he could’ve went with could be Naeun, but he used Onew’s name to tell his story.

I’ve watched it before, but it never came to my mind that it could’ve been Naeun he went with to Spain since they both wanted to go together and even promised each other they’d go together. 

One thing I have noticed with Taem, since the moment he realized the harder way, he makes it a point not to mention anything that would link to Naeun. And yes, a member already told you that he went with Onew (to Spain) before WGM. Just notice this, Taemin never talks, nor says things that would lead the questioning to him and Naeun. He is very careful when it comes to Naeun btw. Though many of us wanted it so badly, even just a slip of a tongue will do but Taem has never been this careful and serious with something, only with her. Well we can obviously understand why. A serious relationship needs so much care and protection (especially with the relationship and world they have - celebrity life). They wouldn't reached this far if the two were not careful and very serious with their relationship. Naeun wanted to have a first and last love type of thing and Taemin is carrying on that part very well as her boyfriend. Taemin maybe too playful at times but whenever he is serious with something you can tell how important it is to him and since WGM ended you never heard him talk about WGM. Even some interviews after WGM, one time he was asked by a radio host if he misses Naeun (2014), he answered the host but he avoided the question. If a thing isn't real you won't care so much about it if it comes out or not but since Naeun is precious to him those type of questions need extra monitoring and be answered cautiously. There was this Japan interview wherein he was asked (there was a timer btw) who he thinks that very moment and what a girl does that makes his heart race = what he did? He was lip-sealed. If they aren't real why would he not just give out some random answers? He could just say random things since fans are used to it since before but he did not answer those two questions.

Why I believe so? My TAEUN heart says so. :wub:

@rhoia

They played piano before though (WGM episode 5). I'm in love~ :love:

Spoiler

Set SNSD Choi Sooyoung as an example. In Knowing Bros, they teased her with Jung Kyungho (her BF). Sooyoung is known for being so vocal with her thoughts since before. She speaks her mind (most of the time) but when they kept teasing her with her real life BF, she shuts up and tries to change the subject. And note that her relationship with the guy (omg! I love him in Heartless City) is even an open one (known to public). My point is, if you treat something very special you automatically have this lip-sealed because you don't want it to be an open talk with everyone. You would only want to talk about it with closer and trusted friends.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, rhoia said:

@watermelon2512

But i’m curious y does he always have a piano background in some of his songs??

soldier

press your number

sayonara hitori

Already

under my skin

Is a piano so significant for him?? 

Taemin is really good at playing piano.

but I think there's no piano in "Press your number" mv (he used car and gun as prop)

there's no official MV for "Already" and "Soldier" only fan made MV

He did sing and play piano for "Soldier" in his Off-Sick concert

Maybe what you saw is a fan made video (a compilation taken from various sources of Taemin video)

Taemin official MV usually post in SMTOWN youtube account

2 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

Taemin is really good at playing piano.

but I think there's no piano in "Press your number" mv (he used car and gun as prop)

there's no official MV for "Already" and "Soldier" only fan made MV

He did sing and play piano for "Soldier" in his Off-Sick concert

Maybe what you saw is a fan made video (a compilation taken from various sources of Taemin video)

Taemin official MV usually post in SMTOWN youtube account

For soldier he used it in the concert and for your press your number, it was just a prop there. He did not really use it :) its the part where he the girl was kidnapped and rolling on the floor tied up.

oh for already i guess it was a fan made one i saw :) 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

TaEunians, Pandas, Shawols are you ready? :heart:

we're not sure about this yet since GDA hasn't announce the list of artist invited to the award show (yet)

GDA 2018 neither Shinee nor Apink come to the award show.

All I can remember LeeHi sang "Breathe" a tribute song for the late Jonghyun.

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, ltmsne said:

@chantaljaey @watermelon2512 I know he went with Onew even before WGM, and that he has been in Spain before, but Key was there as well at that time and he only said he went with Onew. That’s why it sounded suspicious but who knows? ^_^ 

Dear, in Knowing Brothers show Taemin was trying to explain his bad habit of loosing things. Loosing cellphone or hat will be too boring so he tell an interesting and funny one that he lost a paddle while still on the boat in the middle of water and he didn't know how and where he lost the paddle (that's for sure a funny story). That story happened on his vacation in Spain, at that time he was going on a boat with Onew.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2018 at 3:41 AM, watermelon2512 said:

If Nov 2nd is their 200th anniversary, then their 300th day anniversary = Feb 10, 2014 it's Naeun birthday (Naeun b'day Feb 10)

Too bad their WGM episode ended abruptly, if only they carry on at least until February..:bawling:

PS. That red box that Naeun holding is still a mystery, what exactly Taemin gave her at that day. Some mention ring, some mention necklace, it's still unknown.

The red box! yes the box that was there and then it want is such a mystery... every time I mention it people say they never noticed it. Go back to that episode and you will see it! That fact gives me hope and it tells me they had a relationship off camera too.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2018 at 3:15 AM, denlili said:

I am about to say something outrageous in this taeun official thread. Please don't get me wrong this is not a hate comment!!! I support this couple because taemin looked truly happy and genuily in love with naeun

However, I wish naeun didn't have the "innocent, clumsy, girly" image. Her pairing with taemin a "popular idol" is so cliche. Whatching this cheesy show made me cringe more than once : naeun being overly shy, seeming cold and playing hard to get

Only taemin gentle, awkward, suprisingly manly and smooth personality made wgm worth it

I know naeun is a sweet girl and was young and uncomfortable with the camera at that time but her partner is taemin the legendary sex icon he is!!! I feel she is not at the same level as him

It's not naeun fault because society wants her to behave like that. I hope she will express her true self more without being afraid of criticism

Taemin was not a legendary sex icon back then dear, nor he was as popular as he is now. His popularity rose after his solo debut. WGM did help him, it made fans see a different side of Taemin that was manly, romantic and attractive. I disagree with you, I think WGM help Taemin build the persona he is now. And as per Naeun, is exactly the type of girl Taemin likes, innocent etc. Had Naeun not been that way perhaps Taemin would not have fallen in love with her. Things happen for a reason and thousands of us believe they are a match made in heaven, I have never felt this way for a famous couple at all, and I am here head over heels for these two....we can not all be wrong about our Taeun heart.

• Like 3

Imagine after all this time, that all this is just gonna be for nothing. Sorry I’m not trying to let anyone be sad, but I’m just saying what if they aren’t together and we’ll never know if they were before. It just don’t make sense to me, we’re like thousands of people shipping them and believing in them, I’ve never seen a couple that aren’t officially dating publicly have so many shippers in my life. Like we’re so many and it just won’t make sense to me that we’re all mistaken? Like we all see and just feel like we know that they’re damn real. We’re too many shippers for this to not be true in my opinion. But of course we’ll never know. There’s just too many hints and things that makes it too obvious that they’re dating or have been dating. But after the reality shows they’ve both been on this year and their interviews I truly believe their relationship is still going strong. 

On 11/10/2018 at 5:15 PM, rhoia said:

In addition wasn’t his song UNDER MY SKIN dedicated for his fans? But somehow the lyrics are dark like depression and his fans or naeun unni’s love helps him get through it? :flushed: again overanalyzing? Is this the song meaning?

Reveal hidden contents

Here it goes again. The worst side of me I’ve kept under my skin. Makes me feel uneasy deep inside I couldn’t love myself properly (problem? Guilt? Depression, loneliness? the heck is it?) :persevere:

There was a part in me that was unnecessary and far from my ideal self. And I broke it myself by force (Being negative? Because taemin oppa always has this positive outlook in life right?) 

So now I reach my hand. Only your warmth melts my cold heart. That I’ve kept hiding under my skin. (Asking for help?)

Please hold me tonight. The real me I’ve never shown anyone and can’t let out anywhere (the real him? A dark taemin oppa? Werewolf? Vampire? ):tounge_xd:

Every time I remember someone who left me

I feel like I only have a dark side in me

Am I getting any better? (Am I okay?) (jonghyun oppa?):bawling:

I talk to myself in the mirror. Then I hear the snicker echoing.  Deep in my eardrums (again with the darkness and maybe guilt too ?) :frown:

So now I take your hand. When I touch your love I can forgive my weakness. That I’ve kept hiding under my skin  (naeunie? Or the fans? Helps oppa get through the hard times?)

As long as you’re with me

Every part of my past

Will turn into a part of my future 

Please hold me tonight

The real me I’ve never shown anyone and can’t let out anywhere... 

Read More at http://lyricskpop.net

I do think this song is for his fans, he is asking them for his support even in bad times. I have a feeling he is worry what about his fans reaction after he tells the truth about is relationship with Naeun, would he be accuse of lying? it must be worrisome for him. I think the underline of the song is "support me no matter what happens". We are here for you Taemin and Naeun!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ltmsne said:

Imagine after all this time, that all this is just gonna be for nothing. Sorry I’m not trying to let anyone be sad, but I’m just saying what if they aren’t together and we’ll never know if they were before. It just don’t make sense to me, we’re like thousands of people shipping them and believing in them, I’ve never seen a couple that aren’t officially dating publicly have so many shippers in my life. Like we’re so many and it just won’t make sense to me that we’re all mistaken? Like we all see and just feel like we know that they’re damn real. We’re too many shippers for this to not be true in my opinion. But of course we’ll never know. There’s just too many hints and things that makes it too obvious that they’re dating or have been dating. But after the reality shows they’ve both been on this year and their interviews I truly believe their relationship is still going strong. 

WGM doesn't have the best track record for real couples so I understand your concern. With shipping I think you always have to take in the possibility they might not end up together. I always had that in the back of my head to avoid being heartbroken.

There are many of us Taeun shippers because of the chemistry we saw during WGM and the strange behaviours after the show ended. How Taemin and Naeun would go from that close friendship to acting like complete strangers on stage has always fascinated me,  but the thing is they are so bad at ignoring each other sometimes, it's clear as day what we see on stage and what goes on offstage is completely different. In all honesty I believe they are dating and I would love for them to have their happy ending, but I would also happily take them just being close friends :wub:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ltmsne said:

Exactly my thoughts! We can't be all mistaken all this time! Everyone of us comes from different races, nationality, religion and we think all the same at the same time that they are damn the realest. We even have different stories of first love, we have undergone such happy and blissful life stories, we went through some emotional hits at some points in our lives and what we all think? They really are together... that I guess is a FACT. A FACT that's stronger than any haters' remarks out there. Some non-fans are even saying based from the evidences that fans gathered and the body language they had in WGM, after WGM (even more) all say one thing = They are in a relationship since before up to this day. That's for sure! :relaxed:

• Like 2

Apink made it guys!!! Pandas and TaEunians kaja! 

Top 10 fan voting final results. This is for Melon Music Awards 2018. :heart:

-------------------------------------------------------

Apink is nominated for MMA 2018 for Best Song Award. Let's hold hands Pandas:kiss_wink:

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, kara1810 said:

He wants happiness in the future.. Lee Taemin... aigoo what are u saying hint there hint everywhere love how the way u stutterred #iknowitsmorethanfood haha :kiss_wink:

For a while he wouldn't stop talking about his happiness :lol:

this video is adorable, at the 1:50 minute mark. Taemin's definition of success is happiness...(whatever that means haha)