3 hours ago, kara1810 said:

omg this is deep it means alot.. When i saw it i was just like ooohh.. (is this ??oohh..?! haha) Knowing that he said it after he sang hypnosis that he'll always do (and i know i strongly believe that this song is really for naeun :tears:) is he giving a hint? He wants assurance from the fans like he was to revealed something in the near future poor taeminie #icanfeelit haha ^_^

actually he is genuinely talking about his relationship with his fans. Thinking that the concert is about to end and the next concert will be in a long time, Taemin asking his fans to keep continue supporting and give him love just like the fans showed him during his concert because obviously the fans love for him is the source of strength.

His new song "Under My Skin" is talking about this too asking for love and support from his fans especially when he feelling down and low.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, rhoia said:

Omo!!! What do you mean unni??? :hushed: You are making me so excited hahahaha! Is there something a hardcore taeunian hinted??? Or a did a very close shawol and close panda said anything about our TAEUN?! :wub: 

I better get ready with that chicken then! There’s a lot of chicken here but no beer hahaha so just rice wine will do! Hahaha :joy:

Actually all of these posts are just plain gutfeels. LOL :D sorry if it sounded giving too much hope for fans. Honestly dear.. the YOU NOW is the ME BEFORE. When I got into this ship, I WAS SO LIKE YOU. IDK if you have read the first thread (I am a new member actually, I just post every now and then so I got a bit high posts already) but if ever you have time try to read it (first thread) and you can see my posts had so much passion, that's so like you now. kekeke :kiss_wink: 

As what I've said, let's not give too much hope for this. It's been 5 long years already and the hints from time to time always give us oxygen for our TAEUN hearts but so far there's still no announcement yet. And we don't even know when that most-awaited moment will be. I hope it's gonna be soon. Every TaEunian hopes for that after all. 

As for your chicken and beer. It's hilarious dear! LOL :D 

Sure thing some TaEunians will have that beer and you've got your chicken! :joy:

Spoiler

I suddenly remember Taem's hyung, Jinki. He's in love with chickens! He would even prefer chicken over a wife for WGM. omo~ my mVP hearteu. :lol:

17 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

actually he is genuinely talking about his relationship with his fans. Thinking that the concert is about to end and the next concert will be in a long time, Taemin asking his fans to keep continue supporting and give him love just like the fans showed him during his concert because obviously the fans love for him is the source of strength.

His new song "Under My Skin" is talking about this too asking for love and support from his fans especially when he feelling down and low.

After reading this reply. I felt that yeah... he sure loves his fans so much. Hope his fans (some) would realize and accept his love someday. 

If those fans would accept his love, surely he would be the happiest one. Imagine the one who watch you grow and love you unconditionally over the years have learned to love the woman whom you've always been protecting over the years? 

• Like 2

Spoiler

After reading this reply. I felt that yeah... he sure loves his fans so much. Hope his fans (some) would realize and accept his love someday. 

If those fans would accept his love, surely he would be the happiest one. Imagine the one who watch you grow and love you unconditionally over the years have learned to love the woman whom you've always been protecting over the years? 

That’s one of the likable things about taemin oppa, he love his fans a lot and even during his sirius concert he still acts like a maknae in front of them during the breaks and an idol on stage :D he never forgets to thanks his fans and likes to interact with them a lot. :) 

Lol! The fans are like mothers to taemin oppa and mother in law for naeun unni! Just like any mother they don’t like anyone for their son hahaha! But i am also hoping they would respect his decision someday if ever taeun come out in the open :D omo! I remember taemin oppas “be kobe” picture in adidas. They said he took that picture 2 days before he posted it and that was on nov 8! The date Naeun unni’s movie premiered! :wub: I don’t know if its a sign but i want to believe it hehehe

Also, some random thoughts, i am very curious now if He goes for his service...would they treat him as a maknae there too? I remember naeun unni was one of the top girls that the army loves before and they joked around saying they are jealous of taemin oppa during his wgm bec he paired up with naeun unni Lol! :w00t: ( i read it in some posts of an idol who likes naeun unni :) )

Imagine now! Lots of fanboys in the service! hahaha! :joy: For onew oppa! Let’s support his enlistment on dec 10! :) fighting! 

1 hour ago, rhoia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I remember taemin oppas “be kobe” picture in adidas. They said he took that picture 2 days before he posted it and that was on nov 8! The date Naeun unni’s movie premiered! :wub: I don’t know if its a sign but i want to believe it hehehe

Also, some random thoughts, i am very curious now if He goes for his service...would they treat him as a maknae there too? I remember naeun unni was one of the top girls that the army loves before and they joked around saying they are jealous of taemin oppa during his wgm bec he paired up with naeun unni Lol! :w00t: ( i read it in some posts of an idol who likes naeun unni :) )

Imagine now! Lots of fanboys in the service! hahaha! :joy: For onew oppa! Let’s support his enlistment on dec 10! :) fighting! 

Really? So he took the "Be Kobe" pic on the 6th of November, and then uploaded it on the day of Naeun's movie premiere (November 8th)? If that is damn true... that is so possible actually. IDK if you know about this, but Taem promised his fans that he would upload something for his fans as a celebration for his birthday and what we see next... Taemin did some swimming for his fans ON HIS BIRTHDAY. And the day he uploaded it? WAS ON NAEUN'S RADIO STAR BROADCAST DAY. What's even funnier is that Naeun's Radio Star was filmed ON TAEMIN'S BIRTHDAY (July 18th).

Also, during Naeun's Radio Star appearance, Naeun said her mom likes Sports players for her. And isn't swimming a kind of sports? Aigoo~ Taemin-ah I see what you did there. You cutie muffin~ :love:

The singer that went to the Military back then was Wheesung. And yes, he said that the Soldiers liked Naeun so much (they did watch WGM in the camp) and Taemin was considered as public enemy number one (because they were all jealous of him, THEY SHOULD BE btw.. LOL). I find that cute though. Taemin must really felt and be feeling that he is damn very lucky to have Nangnie by his side all thru these years. 

Spoiler

uwu~ Jinki is going to military this Decemebr 10th. Goodluck Lee Jinki! Fighting! :thumbsup:

@watermelon2512

Yes, that red box is one of the mysteries in the TAEUN world. It should either be a ring or a necklace coz a proposal is only possible with those two. 

I actually prefer to think it was a ring. Naeun wore a gold ring during the traditional wedding already. She even had it during the Luv MV. And note the Luv MV was around November 2014.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

@watermelon2512

Yes, that red box is one of the mysteries in the TAEUN world. It should either be a ring or a necklace coz a proposal is only possible with those two. 

I actually prefer to think it was a ring. Naeun wore a gold ring during the traditional wedding already. She even had it during the Luv MV. And note the Luv MV was around November 2014.

What do you mean about red box, chingu? 

@chantaljaey 

there is a twitter post from a fan saying “he lied lol! he said he won’t go for a walk today but he did!” And she posted that be kobe picture (Not exactly the same words from the fan But it was like that hahaha i cant find the post anymore lol) after she saw oppa’s message “that he likes to walk around and asking the fans to do the same and they might meet or something but on that day nov 10 he won’t be outside which was too bad..” :D 

On that post, some fans commented that taemin oppa took that picture after his concert 2 days before (nov 8) and he just posted it on that day which was nov 10 so he didn’t lie and he really did not go for a walk on nov 10 as he mentioned on his messages :) 

still it is a green light for me that he took a picture on the same day as naeuni’s movie premier and even wore adidas clothes and posted it 2 days after! :w00t: 

Also kobe is known for its beef! Which naeuni likes a lot! Captain son naeun beef! Hehehehe! :D 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

In Episode 31 (the proposal episode, Jejudo) Taemin gave Naeun a red mini box but ti wasn't broadcasted. As you can see from the pic above, Naeun was even holding it. That box is until now unknown. But some fans think it's either a ring or a necklace. And on the next episode (Ep32 - Traditional Wedding) Naeun was seen wearing a gold ring already. And after the Traditional Wedding Naeun was also seen wearing a necklace (Ep34), it was seen during the time they were watching their wedding pics on their fave sofa. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

The red box oppa gave unni on wgm ep 31 after his proposal :wub: i think it was That gold ring too... :D though i don’t see it anymore either i know she’s keeping it safely just like the rosary bracelet :) 

• LOL 1

59 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Guyz... why is he asking about IG? :huh:

Maybe he wants to open an IG acct too? He doesnt have ig right? :) Maybe he want to have more interactions with his fans? Like that kakao chat group he sometimes visit :D

:neutral:

Wait! didn’t someone mention before on this thread that taemin oppa creating IG is not good for TAEUN? Hmmm?? 

13 minutes ago, rhoia said:

Maybe he wants to open an IG acct too? He doesnt have ig right? :) Maybe he want to have more interactions with his fans? Like that kakao chat group he sometimes visit :D

:neutral:

Wait! didn’t someone mention before on this thread that taemin oppa creating IG is not good for TAEUN? Hmmm?? 

I am actually one of those fans who said it. Yes, I do remember it, it was around February 2018 when he said he plans to make one (SNS accnt) at the  end of the year but I guess he won't make any though. It's the safest~

Good thing dear that you actually read the past posts here. :glasses:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

I am actually one of those fans who said it. Yes, I do remember it, it was around February 2018 when he said he plans to make one (SNS accnt) at the  end of the year but I guess he won't make any though. It's the safest~

Good thing dear that you actually read the past posts here. :glasses:

Hahaha i just read a few of them though :P i will backread some it again unni :) 

Guys Taemin’s tour started September 21 in Japan and Apink was in Japan at that time, or Naeun was I don’t know exactly if all of Apink was there cause Naeun posted a picture of her in Japan September 21. I’m sure they met up there :) FYI Taemin was in Kanagawa and Naeun in Tokyo and they were just 35 minutes away from each other. So believe it or not but it’s sounds like these two had a little free time <3

This post:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Guyz... why is he asking about IG? :huh:

actually the confo is really funny

T: Hyung this Taeminnie (how cute he said his name as Taeminnie)

repeat a few times

K: yaa don't you have anything to do? nothing to do?

K: I know, who else using shinee jp insta if it's not you

K: write what you want to said in full sentence, don't make it repeteadly

T: Nice to see you hyung

K: Laugh

T: Hyung do you know how to turn on insta?

K: of course , I'm an early adapter :D

T: Hyung you''re lagging, you should fix your wifi

K: Laugh

T: Forever Yours

T: Forever Yours

:D:D:D

Taemin always using IG shinee_jp_official

I think it's saver this way, because he's not the only one responsible and his manager can control what's can/can't be post on this account.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

READ ! 

Spoiler

Another thing (maybe I’m too delusional I admit) on The show ‘Knowing Brothers’ Taemin mentioned he went to Spain with Onew. Here I question if it was really Onew or Naeun? Lol. Like isn’t it weird he and only Onew went to Spain? He mentioned it so quick. Which made it seem more questionable. I mean it’s possible and yeah maybe I’m just overreacting but he mentioned that when he and Onew (only those two) went to Spain they borrowed a boat etc. I’ll link the video if you haven’t seen it before. Anyways my point is that it’s weird he only mentioned Onew (maybe he used Onew to cover up for Naeun), that only him and Onew went to Spain but no pics or anything of them being there, they went and came back and no one noticed. The one he could’ve went with could be Naeun, but he used Onew’s name to tell his story. But who knows? Maybe he really did go with Onew and I’m daydreaming too much. Jdjdjd. I’ve watched it before, but it never came to my mind that it could’ve been Naeun he went with to Spain since they both wanted to go together and even promised each other they’d go together. 

Anyways here’s the link: 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Editing my post out coz someone posted the Under My Skin MV already. 

Anyways, @ltmsne Yes. They were only 66 Km away from each other's location though. :kiss_wink: It was also the day Naeun pointed out a flower wreath from a JTaEunian on her IG.

i search it on her ig but i cant find it, do you have any link to see it ?

Just now, ltmsne said:

READ ! 

Hide contents

Another thing (maybe I’m too delusional I admit) on The show ‘Knowing Brothers’ Taemin mentioned he went to Spain with Onew. Here I question if it was really Onew or Naeun? Lol. Like isn’t it weird he and only Onew went to Spain? I mean it’s possible and yeah maybe I’m just overreacting but he mentioned that when he and Onew (only those two) went to Spain they borrowed a boat etc. I’ll link the video if you haven’t seen it before. Anyways my point is that it’s weird he only mentioned Onew (maybe he used Onew to cover up for Naeun), that only him and Onew went to Spain but no pics or anything of them being there, they went and came back and no one noticed. The one he could’ve went with could be Naeun, but he used Onew’s name to tell his story. But who knows? Maybe he really did go with Onew and I’m daydreaming too much. Jdjdjd. I’ve watched it before, but it never came to my mind that it could’ve been Naeun he went with to Spain since they both wanted to go together and even promised each other they’d go together. 

Anyways here’s the link: 

He really did went on vacation with Onew a few years ago. 

Shinee went to Spain before WGM that's why Taemin can explain the beauty of Spain to Naeun.

Shinee members when they are on break  they go on vacations sometimes with members or sometimes with their other close friends (like Taemin with his squads) or sometimes alone.

• Sad 1