Quantcast

Hello there beautiful people! Naeun's Instagram is close to 1.9 million followers. Follow her on IG and encourage others to follow as well. She seriously has some of the best pictures and selfies on there. #marcellasne 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, kara1810 said:

Hi this is my first time to post im just a silent reader lol im a hardcore taeunian btw haha and i just can't help myself to post something haha anyway.. 

I just notice that these days naeun stop wearing the silver rosay bracelet.. I'm always observing that if she had it on or just hiding it under her sleeves. I think the last time she wore it if im not mistaken is during the samantha thavasa event.. If that so,  for me she did it on purpose and i think she already know that many people did noticed it and automatically linking it to taem.  Because crazy fans of him already noticed the bracelet and keep stalking and commenting to naeun's ig if "its that taemin's silver rosary bracelet? please stay away from him" blah blah - tss.. so for me even if she stops wearing the bracelet it doesnt mean that it's over nah.. yeah it's kinda sad but i still believe that we will going to see that again maybe after taem got back to korea haha they just want to keep it a secret and private as possible ❤️ what do you think guys? 

Lately Naeun always dress warmly mostly in sweater/coat/jumper/jacket/suit and always in long sleeves.

We don't know for sure if she stop wearing the bracelet or not.

But she's still wearing the rosary ring.

11 hours ago, denlili said:

I am sorry once again I spoke without knowing and this post might hurt naeun's feelings if she happens to read it (trough the chances are small)

I am new to this fandom can I delete a post that got answers?

It's a good thing that you speak your mind about this so other Taeunian can give explanation about Taeun situation at that time of WGM. I'm sure you're new to Shinee and Apink so you probably doesn't know about what happened with our Taeun in 2013.

Other members @ltmsne, @mayaa777, @taeun1234 already explained, I want to add something if I can make an example to current situation is like WGM put BTS member paired up with Pristin/Dreamcatcher member. How do you think Army will react? while there are popular girlgroup out there (BlackPink/Twice/RedVelvet) why choose Pristin/DreamCatcher member? while at the time of Taeun WGM there were popular new girlgroup member who were around the same age with Taemin (93-94 born) MissA (Suzy), f(X) (Krystal and Sulli) and Girlsday (Minah, Yura, Hyeri).

The WGM staff did some interviews first before deciding on the pairing couple. Apparently around that time Suzy was really busy (variety shows, CF, brand ambassador of many product), Girlsday have dating rumours, f(x) is out of question because they are from SM the same company with Taemin. The WGM staff found a lot similarities between Taemin and Naeun, and decided to make them a couple.

At that time Apink was not popular (yet) I didn't even know anything about Apink, I have to search Naeun name cause I didn't know how she look like. I started to have interest in Apink since WGM.

Actually WGM helping Taemin build a new image from baby, clumsy, always stuttering whenever he had to answer uncomfortable question (and make his hyungs help him answered those kind of question), barely speak up in interviews to become a manly, blunt, funny, romantic kind of guy that I think really suit his solo debut song in 2014 Ace and Danger.

Unlike back then in WGM era, now Naeun is not a shy, reserved as she was. I watch her in recent Running Man (Hallowen theme eps) how she look comfortable with all Running Man members even play along with their jokes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Naeunnie motae solo? what? :grin:

Spoiler

First Eunji and Chorong confession of dating experience in Life Bar show,  now Hayoung confession in Pajama's Friend show

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I just found out that one of the Taemin fansite masternim @realstory718 is closing down.

This masternim have been supporting Taemin for a long time and really generous sharing images and videos of Taemin to other fans.

I'm one of this account follower and happy to follow Taemin activities through the masternim collection of images and videos.

I feel so sad :tears: I hope someday the masternim will back active again.

14 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

I just found out that one of the Taemin fansite masternim @realstory718 is closing down.

This masternim have been supporting Taemin for a long time and really generous sharing images and videos of Taemin to other fans.

I'm one of this account follower and happy to follow Taemin activities through the masternim collection of images and videos.

Yes. I heard about it too. It's sad though. But s/he has his/her reasons after all. :anguished:

throwback to 2013

filming for The Heir Parody (SBS Gayo Daejun 2013)

working in the same production

when this will going to happend again??

V4a32GC.jpg

6wzRoXP.jpg

cqmCrxd.jpg

acw9sV6.jpg

Just now, chantaljaey said:

@watermelon2512

Minah and Wooyoung were so awkward to be paired with our couple. :yum:

Maybe in their minds, why do I have to be paired with someone having an S.O already:unamused:

Naaahhh I don't mind if they were pairing with others coz it's only W.O.R.K

but if they work in the same production they can spend quality time in between filming 

44 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

why ???? did she/he tell the reason ?

omg this is deep it means alot.. When i saw it i was just like ooohh.. (is this ??oohh..?! haha) Knowing that he said it after he sang hypnosis that he'll always do (and i know i strongly believe that this song is really for naeun :tears:) is he giving a hint? He wants assurance from the fans like he was to revealed something in the near future poor taeminie #icanfeelit haha ^_^

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

@kara1810 he could be hinting fans I believe. We can't tell what goes in his mind these days, but I hope he is really hinting fans by that statement. :relaxed:

Yup hihi ~ hypnosis is very special to him haha i really hope they can produce an MV for this ft. Naeun in Spain like they always wanted ghaad were going to die for suree haha

(p.s im worried if they let these lovebirds in Spain for 30D and 29N the two will become three hahaha XD :wub: but i think it's ok as naeun said she live to raised her children lol :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

Spoiler

omg this is deep it means alot.. When i saw it i was just like ooohh.. (is this ??oohh..?! haha) Knowing that he said it after he sang hypnosis that he'll always do (and i know i strongly believe that this song is really for naeun :tears:) is he giving a hint? He wants assurance from the fans like he was to revealed something in the near future poor taeminie #icanfeelit haha ^_^

@kara1810 that’s what i thought too! Is he laying it gently to the fans? Its like asking them to accept something that he will do in the future :D 

It’s also quite linked to this years interview of naeunie about her dating and motae solo questions! It’s like she was laying it gently to her fans as well!

Her unni’s and maknae are also saying a lot a bout dating recently!  aigoo~ Uri muffins are so cute! :wub:  

Just a bit more waiting! Fighting! :lol:

• Like 1

Well, since we are on the topic.

Are you all damn ready for the greatest news ever in the TAEUN land?

I tell you my fellow TaEunians, let's not have too much hopes for it but let's pray and hope that what we are all been damn waiting for will come true soon. 

Let's have chicken and beer on that day. TaEunians kaja!!! :love:

Spoiler

I'm sorry about that my mind went too excited though. :lol:

• Like 1

LMAO THIS REALLY DOESN'T SCARE ME AT ALL xDD

Taemin and Naeun look like a couple that is dating just months and KeyJi looks like they're mother and father of the couple xDDD

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

LOl!!! At the ending of the horror trailer! :joy: taemin oppa’s picture hahahaha! 

• LOL 1

1661859_1458598007709042_415243396971294

1979855_1458598064375703_119958175786401

If Nov 2nd is their 200th anniversary, then their 300th day anniversary = Feb 10, 2014 it's Naeun birthday (Naeun b'day Feb 10)

Too bad their WGM episode ended abruptly, if only they carry on at least until February..:bawling:

PS. That red box that Naeun holding is still a mystery, what exactly Taemin gave her at that day. Some mention ring, some mention necklace, it's still unknown.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Well, since we are on the topic.

Are you all damn ready for the greatest news ever in the TAEUN land?

I tell you my fellow TaEunians, let's not have too much hopes for it but let's pray and hope that what we are all been damn waiting for will come true soon. 

Let's have chicken and beer on that day. TaEunians kaja!!! :love:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm sorry about that my mind went too excited though. :lol:

Omo!!! What do you mean unni??? :hushed: You are making me so excited hahahaha! Is there something a hardcore taeunian hinted??? Or a did a very close shawol and close panda said anything about our TAEUN?! :wub: 

I better get ready with that chicken then! There’s a lot of chicken here but no beer hahaha so just rice wine will do! Hahaha :joy: