Quantcast

@Angelanyto similar to what happened to Taemin, but the platform with Taem was going up, but in Nangnie's case it was going down. Minho was teasing Taem while Bomi just saved her dongsaeng. The opposites to how members reacted but it's for their love for our couple. 

But you know what's funnier? When Naeun was holding the camera and capturing live videos of fans and Apink, Bomi got in her way, its ending? Naeun edited Bomi out. It's freaking cuttte!!! :lol:

• Like 1

comeback to see what's hot in this thread :grin:

So the "wedding ban" that Naeun wear during Hallyu K Pop Fest 2018 it's a hot topic here.

IMO the reason that Naeun "wedding ban"  ring was not hot topic on socmed because most people think they are from sponsor and their stylist made them wear the sponsored accecories. It's not only Naeun wearing the beautiful gold ring but all member were wearing  gold ring just with different model (Namjoo, Hayoung, Chorong, Eunji in both hands and Bomi only on her left).

Ever since they change their fashion stylist there is some improvement with their accecories, cause with the ex stylist they used to wear tacky accecories that I keep complained, now they are wearing a more classy style that give luxury look.

37508122_2041512382826235_48635199131735

39991019_1993268007631982_80251199360239

Spoiler

Namjoo

f924d0fba8901d6dfc0b04de7e49bba7.jpg

Chorong

DmgW-RdU4AAQKMZ.jpg

Eunji

DmftTuOVAAEzXoT.jpg

Hayoung

e068425c905c3d5a7ba01dc44fb36751.jpg

Bomi

39887432_474828233000104_695409517663172

• Thanks 2

Countless 

SHINee

T: When you came one step closer to me, I took two steps backward

When you gave me three of things, I expected more, four of them

Calculating our relationship, and the time you will leave

I maybe was waiting for the time

O: I blamed you, grumbled to you

Saying stupid reasons, giving up things so soon

I maybe was counting it on my fingers, what I was different from you

M: Maybe I was, other than you (Maybe I)

Maybe I was dreaming of something other than you

K: But when I am awake from the dream, I'm looking for you again

Yeah, I have countless reasons I specifically need you

ALL: You are my words, my sentence, my whole language

Even though I think of something else and I dream of it, I eventually speak of you

I don't have to wish a dream counting countless stars

I have countless reasons

T: I stay up all night thinking of you

M: When I tried to take my hand back, you hold it with your hands

I pushed you away but you stayed beside me

You who hugged me without being calculative, for a moment

I maybe tried to forget you

K: When my heart was pounding, you held my hands

When my legs were shaking, you turned on the radio

Us who were dancing without counting the beat, 

I may have forgotten that us

T: Maybe I was, other than you (Maybe I)

Maybe I was dreaming of something other than you (dreaming oh)

O: I blamed you, grumbled to you

You who will be hugging me (You who will be hugging me)

Yeah, I have countless reasons I love you more yet

Even though I think of something else and I dream of it, I eventually speak of you

I don't have to wish a dream counting countless stars

I have countless reasons

K: I have countless reasons I stay up all night thinking of you

O: I know myself who can't be without you

I know myself who can't even dream a dream without you

T: You who is my dreams that I've always painted, and hoped

That you are already real to me

Even though I give up all the other dreams that I don't want to wake up from,

I have countless reasons

M: I should stay up all night thinking of you

K: I have countless reasons I stay up all night thinking of you

O: There still remains the countless reasons

• Like 1

7 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

@Angelanyto similar to what happened to Taemin, but the platform with Taem was going up, but in Nangnie's case it was going down. Minho was teasing Taem while Bomi just saved her dongsaeng. The opposites to how members reacted but it's for their love for our couple. 

But you know what's funnier? When Naeun was holding the camera and capturing live videos of fans and Apink, Bomi got in her way, its ending? Naeun edited Bomi out. It's freaking cuttte!!! :lol:

Oh yes, i have viewed that Taemin missed uplift stage a zillion times.  It's hilarious.  How cute was he realized but had to focus on performing.  The moment when everyone laughing and he couldn't just made my day. hahahahaha.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

The disc in “Countless” MV of SHINee and the one Naeun bought.

I guess Michael Jackson doesn’t have ONLY ONE album “Thriller” :)

What do you think guy? :>

Edited by Lan Anh Pham
  • Like 1

Lmao I had to reply to his comment.. :P

No automatic alt text available.

This is from TAEUNFOREVER sunbaenim's new video.. 

She's commenting to some of her recent videos. That's so disrespectful to her and she even said that TAEUNFOREVER is fooling everyone with her videos. like grrrrr TAEUNFOREVER IF YOU SEE THIS, DELETE HER COMMENTS. IT'S MAKING ME BOIL

• Like 1

Someone just made it into one video. Uri couple's clumsiness. So cute! :lol:

SHINee Fanmeeting (Seoul Olympic Stadium) - September 1, 2018

Apink Asian Tour in Singapore - September 7, 2018

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

These days this song keeps playing into my ears~

Spoiler

-= Not An Angel =-

Bomi: Stop saying that I feel from heaven

You don't even know how I feel

Chorong: Should I just let it go?

But only I'm the fool who just swallows her thoughts

Hayoung: I don't want to be the nice girl by your side anymore

I don't want that, I want to act like a fox

Namjoo: I'm not the person who always stood behind you,

praying for your love

Bomi: Oh baby, yesterday and the day after that, I'm not an angel anymore

Tomorrow and the day after that, I want to catch you

Eunji: Deep in my heart, a naughty wind blows

Now look into my eyes, I love you

Hayoung: Can't you even send me a basic text?

You don't even know how I feel

Chorong: My heart keeps pounding and feelings are growing

I'm the only fool who gets butterflies

Naeun: I don't want to be that girl you know

I don't want that, I want to act like a fox

Namjoo: I'm not the person who was always on your side,

hiding like a shadow

Bomi: Oh baby, yesterday and the day after that, I'm not an angel anymore

Namjoo: Love me, hug me,

I'm right by your side

Eunji: I'm just nice but why are you making me cry?

Look at me just once

Chorong: Oh baby, yesterday and the day after that, I'm not an angel anymore

• Like 1

On 9/11/2018 at 3:58 PM, chantaljaey said:

Someone just made it into one video. Uri couple's clumsiness. So cute! :lol:

SHINee Fanmeeting (Seoul Olympic Stadium) - September 1, 2018

Apink Asian Tour in Singapore - September 7, 2018

That made me smile so much :blush:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kittykatt said:

guys have u seen this news?

thats horrible, really, i cant believe that they were kicked out of the agency, just because they were dating.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/09/breaking-hyuna-pentagons-edawn-have-been-kicked-out-of-cube-entertainment

Spoiler

Yes I've read about that. It's so messed up. I pity Hyuna, EDawn and Pentagon. That makes me think that if Kpop Idols date that is considered a crime. The more reason why those idols carefully keep their dating status a secret. 

But they said Hyuna did not consult her agency 'first' before admitting to everyone she is dating EDawn. Maybe that's one of the agency's reasons why they felt disappointed with Hyuna. But really... Kicked out because they are dating?! Woah.... Kpop. :wacko:

And if you check Wiki. EDawn was in the 'past member' category already. And Pentagon is a 9 member-group, not 10 anymore.

4 hours ago, 14shyx said:
Spoiler

This is going out of topic but I don't know how to use the read more option so please bear with me:

I'm actually in the middle in regards to Hyuna and E'Dawn being kicked out of Cube Entertainment.

On one hand, idols should be able to fall in love and date, especially when they are people like us. It's unfortunate that idol culture has been manufactured so that fans can feel - I suppose - a more personal attachment to idols, to a point where a good number of fans become convinced that idols are meant for them. But even though idols say "I only have my fans" and so on, they can't possibly dedicate their lives to people who may support them but will never know who they are as people, not the idols they see on-camera.

But on the other hand, I can see where Cube is coming from. I honestly couldn't understand why Hyuna and E'Dawn came out with the news that they're dating just hours after Cube denied the rumors. Even the argument that they wanted to break the news themselves...wouldn't that put their company into a dilemma? I'm not saying that they shouldn't date - we've had Jonghyun dating Shin Sekyung just two years into his career and I'm all for SHINee + APink having their own love lives - but surely Hyuna, who has years of experience of the industry, should know that revealing your love life this early into her boyfriend's career isn't good? The negative backlash (most of which is unjustified) would mostly veer towards E'Dawn, who's been around for two years as opposed to Hyuna's eleven years. At this point in time, fans would even encourage Hyuna to date. But E'Dawn? Yes, some Korean netizens can be very unfair (especially when idol culture and fan receptions of "you shouldn't lie to us" clash horribly against each other), but I can understand where the others are coming from. He's still a rookie and they have it tough as they need to break into the mainstream to keep going as a group. That means personal affairs might - I say might - have to be put on hold in order to devote your energy in building up your career.

Take, for example, JYP's dating ban. Some may think it's unfair to stop someone from dating for three years but think from the company's side of things. If one of their idols was found to be dating, the reception is generally and usually not good. Stock prices will fall, fan sites close, fans - the main source of income - withdraw their support. After that it becomes difficult to re-create a more poitive reception towards that particular idol. I don't know the full story to Jonghyun's dating scandal with Shin Sekyung, but I have the feeling that after that, Jonghyun had to face the brunt of negative criticism. I've (unfortunately) heard that the public just ended up thinking that he was a "bad guy" (which is ridiculous because almost every idol out there are not bad people) and...well, we know how that contributed to Jonghyun's well-being.

So putting E'Dawn into this context. He's been dating Hyuna for two years - probably without his company's knowledge - and during that time Cube placed him in Triple H with his girlfriend and fellow Pentagon member Hui. The intention was to generate more income, bring attention to Pentagon (because inevitably an interest in one member of an idol group can lead you to the group itself) and do an in-company crossover. But then E'Dawn and Hyuna revealed they were dating. Naturally Triple H promotions had to be cancelled. Fans withdrew support for Pentagon itself to the point where a fan sign/club event was also cancelled. Some fans wouldn't think of Triple H as a company project but as a guise for two idols to date each other - they could even think that the company deliberately formed the group to keep the news hidden. E'Dawn is likely on the way to gain a reputation as someone who dates rather than be noticed for other better things (i.e. his dancing and singing skills, a hard-working nature).

All in all, I have an objective and subjective view towards this. Long story short: Hyuna and E'Dawn should be able to date but they revealed the news way too soon. As one of many dating scandals Cube had to handle this year, they (rather unfortunately) set an example for other idol-idol relationships to be careful and not get caught. But I do hope this wildfire dies down soon and that Hyuna and E'Dawn are doing okay.

Long post ahead.

Spoiler

I didn't stan 4minute (as a group) before, I was a fan of them individually (though not all of them, only Leader Ji Hyun (Idol and Romantic), Sohyun (ISAC archery), Hyuna (Troublemaker with Hyunseung). I loved and still loving some of their songs. Me about to state my opinion in regards to HyunaXE'Dawn dating and CUBE Entertainment will all be objective because I did admire Hyuna in the past as an artist and not as a person/cast in variety shows. I usually start to love/stan idols if I have watched many variety shows that they were part of. 

Here, the thing here is, I do agree with you on that Idols should be able to date because they are just like all of us, humans. Who needs love from people they also love. IDK and forgot which article I have read about it, but I guess I have stated my opinion about this too and I am going to say it again since we are on topic. Some Super Junior members have done interviews like this. 1-3 of them said, their fans is always number one than themselves. Because it's their fans who build them. If we talk about happiness then it's the fans' hearts and 'wants' first than their own happiness, this is regardless if they are established or not but then again SuJu is one established name already.. so. A member even said that since they are in this kind of industry they should be able to put the fans' feelings first than theirs. Then another member remarked, he will only announce his girl to the world if he sees and feels that the girl is the right one to marry (sounded very familiar my fellow TaEunians? No, I meant another male idol not Taemin). Now, after reading all these POVs from those male idols that have been in the industry for like 11-12 years we/I can tell that Hyuna herself should have known better. I forgot where I have read it but some groups blamed Hyuna for dragging her BF's careers down. That includes her BF's group's careers. Pentagon still has a chance but as a rookie group (I considered them one still, 2 years since debut) their name as a group has a stain already. I am not even a fan of them but I feel seriously bad for them all. In this kind of thing there's always that feeling wherein you just wanted someone to take the blame for all of these but these two are two adults already. They knew what they were diving into. I can't say that these two didn't see this coming. They did but maybe they did not reach to the point that their agency might really kick them out, unfortunately CUBE did (after considering two sides of the story I presumed). E'Dawn might be a rookie in the industry (Kpop world) but he knows its cons, and now it hit him big time. Many of us are blaming some/most number of the fans but I would like to think that it is really just their culture. South Korean culture towards Kpop Idols. No matter how much we see and think that some fans are really shallow-minded it doesn't change the fact it is not the first time that fans criticized idols like this. It would even be a lot more shocking if fans just support idols dating. LOL :D 

Sometimes stating an opinion wherein you are in the middle of it is a lot better than having loved one side of the two sides of a coin. 

I agree with you on that, "I only have my fans" mentality of idols. It is a default mentality of idols after all, however all these idols know that they can't serve their fans FOREVER, since they can only love fans because their fans love them. It's not like they can marry all of them. And the fanservice completely ends when these idols find that someone who'd make a huge difference in their lives. That someone who can turn their world upside down (Taemin I presumed even found his already.. aigoo~).

CUBE stands on this matter.

I couldn't understand Hyuna and E'Dawn as well. I did not even know that it was just hours later that CUBE denied it but then they unveiled it (I am not sure if both or one of them) afterwards. If I were to stand on CUBE's shoes I would be very disappointed with the two as well! Especially Hyuna. Again, Hyuna should've known way better. I wouldn't be surprised if E'Dawn's stans drag Hyuna's name down more. It felt like Hyuna really wasn't thinking thoroughly. I may understand too where she's coming from. She and E'Dawn wouldn't wanted to keep telling fans they are single yet they are not. What's worst is that they are in a sub-unit, Triple H. I can understand CUBE on some degrees of their feelings towards the two. When both admitted they have been in the relationship for two years already, CUBE was thinking that fans might get the wrong idea that they might have put the two together in a sub-unit just to cuddle during their free time when Triple H were on standby for a performance. But then again I think CUBE didn't know the relationship not until this recently. I don't even know if these two even told CUBE first before going to media admitting everything. 

Hyuna and E'Dawn starting relationship.

If they started dating May 2016, that means they were already dating before 4minute disbanded. 4minute disbanded on June 2016. So even before Pentagon debuted, Hyuna and E'Dawn were already starting seeing each other. I've seen 1-2 clips (I was curious) of Pentagon, particularly of E'Dawn. He was tasked to something and he was confused how to make it so he called Hyuna for help, this part maybe one big slap for CUBE. During that call they were already dating but pretended to be just pros and continued with the front as artists and had to continue the task. CUBE must be thinking it would have been a bit good if they were not in one unit. But they were and made CUBE looked like a fool (that is if CUBE that time has no idea about them). This reminds me of BaekYeon story again. 

Dating.

Dating is normal and fine but you shouldn't do it under the fans/media's noses. I mean, you can date but don't directly confront the person and ask anything and make the fans believe that you are only interacting as for fanservice. Some may take it as fooling the people who cheer for you right under their noses. It's a fact that they did all those calling, interaction in front of the cameras while being in the relationship for quite a while already. IDK exactly how to put it in words but I know some reading this understand what I'm trying to say.

Their careers.

In regards with E'Dawn and Pentagon. Hyuna not only affected her BF's career also with the rest of Pentagon. It's unfortunate for everyone actually.

Events cancelled.

When I heard about the fansign and other events getting cancelled I honestly was quite expecting it. So maybe Hyuna and E'Dawn also did. But I just don't know if they did think to that extent.

Maintaining trust.

I honestly understand CUBE too. They can't maintain trust with the two since they stated the opposite to what the label just denied. Hyuna and E'Dawn were being truthful (after two years) but some times they say being too truthful can affect many things and lives. Look at what happened. The worst has hit them both, getting kicked out from their own Agency. This I think is equally painful for them. E'Dawn has stained his growing reputation (poor boiii). Hyuna did not escape the backlash and cons of being an idol with a lover as well. Hyuna might have thought since she's an 11-year-old idol maybe along the line she can be understood. But that hope completely disappeared when CUBE officially kicked them both out. Being a good sunbae all thru the years doesn't guarantee anything that your career won't be shaken anymore. Many are saying that Hyuna has helped CUBE so much all thru the years (that's true btw) but guyz do think of this too, breaking the trust your label has given you is quite enough of a reason that CUBE did what they did. Trust is too hard to rebuild. I am not blaming anyone. I understand both parties but in this game of life (esp. in the world they are in) one party must be sacrificed more than the other.

I am also hoping both will be fine after this. This will actually make their relationship stronger. Hope their love can surpass this test of time. All the best for you Kim HyunA and E'Dawn!!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Spoiler

Each agency has policy or rules over these dating scandals.  Artists have responsibility to acknowledge the agency what's going on.  They might have fines or other form of punishments internally.  But what hyuna and the guy did obviously was the worst step to all agencies.  My friend said they must have been caught by saeseung or whoever so they had no choice but admit.  But the way they admitted was like slapping Cube right after they helped them cover it up.  

When you are on contract with any company, you have the duty to act for the best interest of it because you get PAID.  I pity her and him for getting such big punishment but at the same time i don't pity them cuz the reality in KPOP is crucial.  I hope they are setting an example to all the kpop idols who are currently in relationship (oops).  

• Like 2

our couple updating their activities

busy busy busy

on september 13

Naeun photoshoot with Shu Uemura

DnDuNYrVAAE-5CJ.jpg

Taemin went to Japan

Image result for taemin 180913

On September 14

Taemin went to Berlin for Music Bank Berlin tomorrow (be sure to watch him)

Image result for taemin 180914

Naeun @ DELPOZO  Launch Event

Image result for naeun 180914

• Like 2

I think for Taemin on Sep 13, he came back from Japan.  No one captured him when he flew to Japan though.  he came back for the Berlin mubank  (my inner thought - hope taeun met each other yesterday :D)

• Like 1

Guys, Naeun had an interview (I think it's recent) but I've got to view only that cut wherein she said, "I didn't want to see him in person". 

Who did she mean? :huh: Anyone here knows about the full interview?

• Like 1