Quantcast

On 11/29/2020 at 1:23 AM, kdmca said:

I think so too. Taemin is not the type of guy who would just settle for anyone else and He is an achiever so he would not give up Naeun easily knowing he is her first love. 

Well.... when will we know if they’re getting married or not lol. Can they be together already :( 

Will they get married in secret? Like Exo Chen got married and those lunatic fans are after his wife threatening her and asking Chen to leave Exo.

Will Taemin ever announce anything about his love life? It’s very doubtful. I mean he does mention in some interviews about if he gets married and have kids he wants to tell them he left a mark etc. I’m assuming he has his girl already lol. Come on Taeminne!

how I miss their WGM days. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok I'm super late with it but here is a summary of all the Taeun hints we've gotten in 2020. Just to clarify, I included all the hints in this thread unless they were debunked because I wanted to avoi

It’s difficult to choose 3 because there’s a lot of hints, I’ll summarise some biggest ones after wgm, from 2014-2021 instead.   2014: • In GDA 2014 while apink was performing taemin alway

New here but have been cheering on these two for some time.   I created an account to say have faith.  Time will make everything clear.  The next five years will either prove us right in our support o

Hi I am new here, I started to join this ship this year.

I briefly read the theories here, but I haven't see any posts discussed this. So here I am.

I actually wonder why Taemin loves purple so much, until I saw his video in 'when dad is sleeping' channel.

he basically mentioned what will the combination of blue + pink colours be? then he get excited lol we all know it's purple (even he mention yellow + red afterwards lol but we live for taeun theories). Well, to be clear, (aqua) blue represents Shinee as pink represents Apink.

It's even more obvious during SuperM Choseok Vlive, the Call My Name game. When Taemin asked what colour represents the name (he got 'Taemin'), Kai said PINK and then Lucas (the most honest + innocent member. If we want to get more tea, just monitor Lucas. Same reaction when Kai chose Pink hat during the same vlive, Lucas reaction said it all) said he thinks there is also BLUE which I think he tried to deliver Shinee. They went too long in discussing the colour and taemin kept asking why pink and blue, so I notice Baekhyun as leader tried to cut them off by saying "move on". This is so obvious.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 4
On 12/1/2020 at 4:46 PM, mississippi said:

Hi I am new here, I started to join this ship this year.

I briefly read the theories here, but I haven't see any posts discussed this. So here I am.

I actually wonder why Taemin loves purple so much, until I saw his video in 'when dad is sleeping' channel.

he basically mentioned what will the combination of blue + pink colours be? then he get excited lol we all know it's purple (even he mention yellow + red afterwards lol but we live for taeun theories). Well, to be clear, (aqua) blue represents Shinee as pink represents Apink.

It's even more obvious during SuperM Choseok Vlive, the Call My Name game. When Taemin asked what colour represents the name (he got 'Taemin'), Kai said PINK and then Lucas (the most honest + innocent member. If we want to get more tea, just monitor Lucas. Same reaction when Kai chose Pink hat during the same vlive, Lucas reaction said it all) said he thinks there is also BLUE which I think he tried to deliver Shinee. They went too long in discussing the colour and taemin kept asking why pink and blue, so I notice Baekhyun as leader tried to cut them off by saying "move on". This is so obvious.

can u link the vlive pleaseeeeee

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
19 hours ago, mississippi said:

you can see it heree

I just saw the video ***screaming internally**what are this guys doing :fullofhearts:when Taemin asked the age of the person on his hat they just said late 20s guessss what??Son Naeun is 26 lmaooooo then Taemin got nervous and kept repeating « late 20s Pink late 20s pink » :joy:Did they just casually give Taemin Blue and Pink as hint??

I watched the Amazing Saturday’s 135th episode. I saw Taemin and Park Na Rae in the same video and I was shocked!!the same Park Na Rae who is taking care of Son naeun during Gamsung Camping??:sweat_smile::tounge_xd:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • LOL 1
39 minutes ago, taeunforever0 said:

Why does this have so many likes....

Can’t believe people ship them when she has dated his best friend Kai

I think people just ship them for fun and/or aesthetics. Another Taeunian once told me that she had a convo with a Taestal shipper who actually believed that Taeun is real, but she simply likes Krystal with Taemin lol

22 minutes ago, LauLau said:

I think people just ship them for fun and/or aesthetics. Another Taeunian once told me that she had a convo with a Taestal shipper who actually believed that Taeun is real, but she simply likes Krystal with Taemin lol

Ohhh makes sense nice hahaha!!

11 hours ago, taeunforever0 said:

Why does this have so many likes....

Can’t believe people ship them when she has dated his best friend Kai hahahaha

I really adore shinee f(x) friendship. They are really comfortable around each other, it's understandable because they are always together during trainee and post-debut days (the tough times will make you close) since f(x) debuted only one year after shinee. Especially taemin, krystal, and sulli because of the small age gap so that they will tend to have a stronger bond. Taemin is always surrounded by hyungs so it's really good for him to have friends around his age. If you see shinee interview when they were asked what's their fav gg, they always said f(x).

anyway, I also like krystal. Imo, she has the same personality as naeun. Chic and not really expressing herself except with someone she's comfortable with. 

2 hours ago, thelastplayer09 said:

Omg Kai was a guest on Eunji’s radio show and look which APink song came up:

I wonder why else he listened to the song so many times... hehe.

Ahh so they sent Kai to Eunji's radio show but not Taemin.... SM, if it's been 7 years since WGM, it shouldn't matter any more right? Unless it still matters? :ph34r:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Hello taeunians, I’m glad to read your updates!

I was wondering... well, I’m not usually focused much on Taemin’s songs as hints, but I was listening to “I think it’s love” and by some translations he is talking about a love he met as a kid and still loves... my delusional heart started to think about our favorite couple, what do you think?

the way he talk about being clumsy and all, I keep reminding his time falling in love with his wife in WGM.

I’m curious about your opinion too. if it was in some way meant for her, Naeun, then what a lucky girl :fullofhearts:

of course he is a lucky guy too to have her, hehe!

just spazzing in delulu land ;)

• Like 1
19 hours ago, thelastplayer09 said:

Omg Kai was a guest on Eunji’s radio show and look which APink song came up:

I wonder why else he listened to the song so many times... hehe.

the way euji said "the apink's song that you know" why can she be so sure? and "yes our promotions overlapped too" why can she remember this kind of thing if it's not really impressive lol

doesn't know we will get this beautiful crumb in 2020. love this.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
1 hour ago, mississippi said:

the way euji said "the apink's song that you know" why can she be so sure? and "yes our promotions overlapped too" why can she remember this kind of thing if it's not really impressive lol

Oh this makes me realize the implication behind her words, since she used "too"... This suggests that their overlapping promotion is not the main reason for why Kai would remember the song, it's just an additional fact. I'm probably reading way too much into it though since the song played everywhere, and idk if the provided translation is even 100% accurate, but it surely is an interesting way of wording that sentence! I'm reading between the lines ;) 

1 hour ago, lallinachan_ said:

I was wondering... well, I’m not usually focused much on Taemin’s songs as hints, but I was listening to “I think it’s love” and by some translations he is talking about a love he met as a kid and still loves... my delusional heart started to think about our favorite couple, what do you think?

the way he talk about being clumsy and all, I keep reminding his time falling in love with his wife in WGM.

I have several things to say about that...

People may initially think that this song is simply a romantic ballad, but actually, the general 'mood' of the song is kind of desperate - almost as if the protagonist is trying to salvage his relationship by confessing his deepest thoughts and mistakes. From the lyrics, it may even seem like the couple is not doing well or have parted ways when he finally realizes that what he feels is true love and now he's trying to win her back. Interestingly, this song is quite old and dates back to the period during which many Taeunians believed that Taeun have broken up already (especially if you believe that they then got back together after - or even because of - Jonghyun's tragedy). You can see how he performs it here:

He did write the song! That said, I also don't usually consider official contents, especially songs, as hints... Take all this with a grain of salt ^^

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
6 hours ago, mississippi said:

Kai obviously avoiding WGM topic, he's not that brave compared to Suho..hahaha

When suho guested to Eunji radio show last year, he mentioned WGM without hesitation..lol

Their conversation: ( not really the exact words,but this how their convesation goes)

Eunji: Where did we first met? I think we first met in dubbing ( eunji and suho had a dubbing project for animation in 2013, the project was after wgm).

Suho: I think no. We first met to Taemin and Naeun WGM. I thank them because we both appeared on WGM.

Eunji: Ah... Yes, You're so brave for mentioning WGM ( saying this while smiling)

It's very obvious that Eunji avoiding WGM topic.

• Like 2