Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok I'm super late with it but here is a summary of all the Taeun hints we've gotten in 2020. Just to clarify, I included all the hints in this thread unless they were debunked because I wanted to avoi

It’s difficult to choose 3 because there’s a lot of hints, I’ll summarise some biggest ones after wgm, from 2014-2021 instead.   2014: • In GDA 2014 while apink was performing taemin alway

New here but have been cheering on these two for some time.   I created an account to say have faith.  Time will make everything clear.  The next five years will either prove us right in our support o

19 hours ago, thelastplayer09 said:

I also thought it was interesting that Naeun posted some random Paris pictures after Taemin's comeback for Act 2. ;)

I saw the paris pics too :D But do you know whether those pics are now or just throwback posts? 

If its old then it might be a big spoiler from naeun. ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Judging by his hairstyle, he went there in the same period he filmed 2kids (he was in London, so maybe he made the next step in Paris).

 

Lol, when I saw this image I started my delulu thoughts xD... remember, remember, remember?

sorry, just having fun dreaming^^

292945b57f576888631ba2093a14b200bba142d1

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lallinachan_ said:

Judging by his hairstyle, he went there in the same period he filmed 2kids (he was in London, so maybe he made the next step in Paris).

 

Lol, when I saw this image I started my delulu thoughts xD... remember, remember, remember?

sorry, just having fun dreaming^^

292945b57f576888631ba2093a14b200bba142d1

What about the picture? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2020 at 10:46 PM, Kekw said:

What about the picture? 

Just a foolish delulu, but it’s very similar to the beginning of the “Remember” performance by Apink. Of course it’s just a silly thought xD

 

here an example (just for fun)

Edit

i just saw in the MV of Taemin, that he is doing a circular motion with his finger, so it’s most probably a reference to his solo battle dance in SuperM. Still, it was fun to spazz and dream a little ;)

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

The MV for Think of You was most definitely filmed at the same time as 2 Kids in the midst of SuperM's concert tour back in February. To be exact, Taemin flew to Paris just one day ahead of the other members on February 24 and they performed in Paris on February 26. Alas, he was visibly exhausted by the time they performed in London on February 28. Naeun seemed to have visited Paris sometime in the summertime, but the coincidences make me laugh especially when you think about how Kai and Jennie were also linked together through Paris :ph34r: it's almost like a parallel universe

  • Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so we can assume this is just another of many other coincidences, and unfortunately they weren’t in Paris in the same period, unlike Jennie and Kai... too bad.

I was wondering, is “Think of you” one of the songs written by Taemin? Did he say something about this song? I remember him saying “Pansy”was for Shawols, but I also find the lyrics of this song very personal... I was wondering if he is referring again to his fans, or if he had in mind someone else. In both cases I really think he put a lot of himself in this song, so he was probably thinking of a special someone (being Shinee world or a person very near to him)

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, lallinachan_ said:

Ok, so we can assume this is just another of many other coincidences, and unfortunately they weren’t in Paris in the same period, unlike Jennie and Kai... too bad.

I was wondering, is Thinking of you one of the songs written by Taemin? Did he say something about this song? I remember him saying Pansy was for Shawols, but I also find the lyrics of this song very personal... I was wondering if he is referring again to his fans, or if he had in mind someone else. In both cases I really think he put a lot of himself in this song, so he was probably thinking of a special someone (being Shawol world or a person very near to him)

 

As far as I know, it's another one of his fan songs written by himself. He talked about it a couple of times including V Live... actually SM has now added proper subtitles so I'm rewatching it now. I'll edit this comment when I get to the part where he talks about it x

 

Edit:

 

"This song is about what I had in my mind when thinking about my fans. That's why it feels all the more special. When I heard this song first, I usually jot down things that I want to say on a notepad, I'm writing such words. one of the themes is that I want to lean on someone. I wanted [to] use this theme for this song's lyrics. If I add such lyrics to a gloomy and sad song, you might feel that's too desperate. [However] this song's melody is pretty. The song was rearranged and revised so that fans can feel sincerity of the lyrics. The lyrics are about my honest feelings. I hope fans listen to this song and get to know more about me."

 

(About the chorus)

 

I'm gonna paraphrase here because I'm tired of jotting it all down but he says that although the "hug me" part of the lyrics may express physical intimacy, he actually means it to express comfort like for fans to embrace his heart. "Of course, fans always embrace me, comfort me and hug me, however, I'm a weak person so I guess I need more. Anyway, I guess that's why I wrote such lyrics."

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, LauLau said:

The MV for Think of You was most definitely filmed at the same time as 2 Kids in the midst of SuperM's concert tour back in February. To be exact, Taemin flew to Paris just one day ahead of the other members on February 24 and they performed in Paris on February 26. Alas, he was visibly exhausted by the time they performed in London on February 28. Naeun seemed to have visited Paris sometime in the summertime, but the coincidences make me laugh especially when you think about how Kai and Jennie were also linked together through Paris :ph34r: it's almost like a parallel universe

Naeun photos in Paris was in 2018 when she did a magazine photoshoot. 

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I edited my comment above with Taemin's exact thoughts on the song (spoiler: it's a fan song) buuut let me rewind back to "Be Your Enemy feat. Wendy" because I briefly heard Taemin say something interesting on love.

 

Edit:

 

For context, he talks about the love he feels for fans especially when they comfort him with their letters during hard times, but he mentions that whenever he says he feels love:

 

"I'm not saying it half-heartedly. People use the word 'love' too commonly and you may not be able to feel it. I want to say a word better than love, but I think 'love' is the best word to describe it."

 

-

Oh when he was talking about "I Think It's Love", he got this fan question that made him visibly flustered...

 

Q. "TAEMIN, when is the moment that you're so sure you're in love?"

 

I'm not going to transcribe it because it's difficult to capture his behaviour through just words but wow he stuttered a LOT through this question... watch at around the 43 minute mark on his V Live !! Same with the next fan question where he mentions this specific flower whose meaning is "eternal love" !!

 

Lisianthus:

 

lisianthus-flowers-1315711-03-b3a40f576a

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anonymous 2 said:

Naeun photos in Paris was in 2018 when she did a magazine photoshoot. 

Aah so it is old paris pictures if naeun. And she decided to post a throwback just a bit before act2. Thank you nangni :)

  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just woke up and you guys with your post made me smile! Really these two... it is really difficult to not ship them, I could understand us being delusional with just one coincidence in our hands, but there are too many coincidences year by year, month by month and sometimes in a matter of days. 

6 hours ago, LauLau said:

Ok I edited my comment above with Taemin's exact thoughts on the song (spoiler: it's a fan song) buuut let me rewind back to "Be Your Enemy feat. Wendy" because I briefly heard Taemin say something interesting on love.

 

Edit:

 

For context, he talks about the love he feels for fans especially when they comfort him with their letters during hard times, but he mentions that whenever he says he feels love:

 

"I'm not saying it half-heartedly. People use the word 'love' too commonly and you may not be able to feel it. I want to say a word better than love, but I think 'love' is the best word to describe it."

 

-

Oh when he was talking about "I Think It's Love", he got this fan question that made him visibly flustered...

 

Q. "TAEMIN, when is the moment that you're so sure you're in love?"

 

I'm not going to transcribe it because it's difficult to capture his behaviour through just words but wow he stuttered a LOT through this question... watch at around the 43 minute mark on his V Live !! Same with the next fan question where he mentions this specific flower whose meaning is "eternal love" !!

 

Lisianthus:

Wow, where can I see the clip?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2020 at 7:37 PM, LauLau said:

We've got a few talking points today! First, Taemin is now the fastest solo SM artist to gain over 30 million views! He was so happy that we went on VLive and Instalive multiple times today!

 

I've seen a few translations of the things he said by now and I want to point out that in one VLive, he told Jinki that he was "done" with schedules for today, yet when Jinki asked to hang out at Taemin's place, Taemin told him that he's already got plans... Are you perhaps meeting your girlfriend to celebrate, Taemin? :phew:

 

Another thing is that at one point, a fan asked him to marry her in the comments, to which Taemin went like "noooo, I'm too young!" and then promoted his motae solo manager, Nam Euisoo, who has "no love experience" (he said that in English). This kind of way of talking once again makes me think that Taemin surely has a girlfriend because what kind of single guy spends +4 years trying to set up his single manager with someone? ((Also, sorry sweetie, but you are no longer too young to marry lol!))

 

Anyway, those are just my delusional observations! :tongue:

@LauLau can you remember which live event did taemin tell jinki he already had plans ? 
 

and to the person who mention the part where taemin said he didn’t pick up the phone because he wanted to rest I thought of naeun too!!! I know I’m being delu but I can’t help it !!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lallinachan_ said:

Wow, where can I see the clip?

 

His comeback V Live for Act 2, entitled "TAEMIN's Act 2 Lecture: 'IDEA' Theory". You'll find it on SHINee's V Live channel, either the app or the web version.

 

55 minutes ago, XamandaX said:

@LauLau can you remember which live event did taemin tell jinki he already had plans ? 

 

I don't remember because he did two V Lives, an Instagram Live and a Bubble upload all in the same day, but it's one of the first three :sweat_smile: the V Lives are already subbed in English on the SHINee's channel, while the instalive has been subbed on YouTube by iheartshinee (mind you, she is anti-WGM, but shawols have a depressing shortage of active translators and subbers so I'm forced to give them a pass). I'm still pretty sure it's one of the V Lives though...

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Not me trying to memorize what the lisianthus flowers look like to see if I can find any Naeun pics with them... problem is that they come in many different colours and look very similar to roses esp when fully bloomed... they could be the pink or white ones in the glass vases on the side but idk enough about flowers to say that for certain :vicx:

 

original.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..