Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Fantasylife said:

I don't think I can say whether it's good or bad, because we don't know if that rumor is valid or not, that's why people who know about this shouldn't spread it anywhere

Why you ppl so weird about it, saying if its bad or good wont make a difference, if its good then its good we don't need too know more, we just know its good news lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Kekw said:

Why you ppl so weird about it, saying if its bad or good wont make a difference, if its good then its good we don't need too know more, we just know its good news lol

ㅋㅋㅋ Okay sorry about that, but maybe it's good for taeunians:lol: since I'm not sure if it's valid or not I couldn't say if it's good or badㅋㅋㅋ

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fantasylife said:

ㅋㅋㅋ Okay sorry about that, but maybe it's good for taeunians:lol: since I'm not sure if it's valid or not I couldn't say if it's good or badㅋㅋㅋ

lol guys, if its true-then its definitely good, if its made up then it is what it is-a rumour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fantasylife said:

ㅋㅋㅋ Okay sorry about that, but maybe it's good for taeunians:lol: since I'm not sure if it's valid or not I couldn't say if it's good or badㅋㅋㅋ

Soooo.... sounds good! I’m going to be an optimist. :sweatingbullets:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been following this thread and recently the posts are getting nowhere.

if you know something I know you have the urge to tell people you know but what is the point of saying you know it if you can’t tell other people. It’s better to just keep quiet about it.

”I know something but can’t tell you” really what’s the point of that. If it’s real good for you but why would you stir up people’s interest. If it’s not then you’re the person stirring up rumors. Idk personally i think you should just post stuff if you can share stuff...most likely you can’t so saying you know “something” is really pointless. That’s just my opinion though.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Natalie said:

I’ve been following this thread and recently the posts are getting nowhere.

if you know something I know you have the urge to tell people you know but what is the point of saying you know it if you can’t tell other people. It’s better to just keep quiet about it.

”I know something but can’t tell you” really what’s the point of that. If it’s real good for you but why would you stir up people’s interest. If it’s not then you’re the person stirring up rumors. Idk personally i think you should just post stuff if you can share stuff...most likely you can’t so saying you know “something” is really pointless. That’s just my opinion though.

yesss! exactly this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I agree that it's kind of blown out of proportion at this point. It's just another saesang account that can't be confirmed to be real so it's really no different to the one from before claiming that Taeun were sighted together at a restaurant -- we denounced that one pretty quick so idk why people treat this one as it's any more legit. It has some big red flags too (other mentioned couples) so I'm ready to wave it away for now. Saesangs love to drop crumbs to make people interested, validating their need to engage in saesang behaviour in the first place. Let's not rely on hints derived from harmful or illicit activities please.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taemin's promotions for Act 1 are sadly over, but it does mean I'm back!

Here are some little things I noticed:

  1. Naeun stayed mostly M.I.A. during this promotional period. IMO she wanted to show support to Taemin as well as Namjoo but obviously couldn't support them both publicly so she just quietly supported them from the sidelines. It gives me those "SHINee winning against Apink and Taemin passing on the mic to Minho instead of making a speech back in 2016" vibes.
  2. Taemin has a surprising flirtatious side that no one knew about before Bubble and clearly he must have learned how to flirt from experience because he doesn't even film any dramas lol. He is also roleplaying about marriage a lot lately and he also mentioned getting married and having children in The Stage so I think he's slowly getting his fans used to the idea of him having someone by his side and starting a family one day.
  3. His tattoos are real, confirmed by Key, though we knew that already. One of his tattoos is a burning heart and the other one seems to be some kind of flower on his hip. Both have interesting meanings as romantic symbols. He said that we will get to see them more in Act 2. Fun fact: Taemin and Jonghyun both got tattoos at the age of 27.
  4. Taemin is having a hard time lately. He is opening up to us about all kinds of insecurities that are pretty worrying. He also made many jabs at SM so it's becoming apparent that there is an internal issue going on with the SM's executives. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if SHINee doesn't renew their contracts with SM and engages in a legal battle over their name rights instead. Shinhwa did it so frankly, they can too, but either way I'll remain by their side.
  5. This one is a 100% delulu link but I'll point it out for fun: Naeun is now endorsing Adidas alongside Song Mino. In one of the fan calls, a shawol mentioned that she's going to marry Minho to Taemin. Taemin then responded with something like "Which Minho? In this world, there is Song Mino, Lee Minho and SHINee's Minho" lol

 

  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LauLau said:

Taemin's promotions for Act 1 are sadly over, but it does mean I'm back!

Here are some little things I noticed:

  1. Naeun stayed mostly M.I.A. during this promotional period. IMO she wanted to show support to Taemin as well as Namjoo but obviously couldn't support them both publicly so she just quietly supported them from the sidelines. It gives me those "SHINee winning against Apink and Taemin passing on the mic to Minho instead of making a speech back in 2016" vibes.
  2. Taemin has a surprising flirtatious side that no one knew about before Bubble and clearly he must have learned how to flirt from experience because he doesn't even film any dramas lol. He is also roleplaying about marriage a lot lately and he also mentioned getting married and having children in The Stage so I think he's slowly getting his fans used to the idea of him having someone by his side and starting a family one day.
  3. His tattoos are real, confirmed by Key, though we knew that already. One of his tattoos is a burning heart and the other one seems to be some kind of flower on his hip. Both have interesting meanings as romantic symbols. He said that we will get to see them more in Act 2. Fun fact: Taemin and Jonghyun both got tattoos at the age of 27.
  4. Taemin is having a hard time lately. He is opening up to us about all kinds of insecurities that are pretty worrying. He also made many jabs at SM so it's becoming apparent that there is an internal issue going on with the SM's executives. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if SHINee doesn't renew their contracts with SM and engages in a legal battle over their name rights instead. Shinhwa did it so frankly, they can too, but either way I'll remain by their side.
  5. This one is a 100% delulu link but I'll point it out for fun: Naeun is now endorsing Adidas alongside Song Mino. In one of the fan calls, a shawol mentioned that she's going to marry Minho to Taemin. Taemin then responded with something like "Which Minho? In this world, there is Song Mino, Lee Minho and SHINee's Minho" lol

 

Lmao.. I noticed that too when he mentioned song minho... in my mind so he knows song minho? But I remember that Naeun posted her adidas cf with song minho. Lol

 

4. Instead of not renewing their contract, I want shinee to have a sub label with sm like what super junior did. Illegal battle with sm may take time and  cost lot of money.. shinwa did pay a lot of amount to sm to keep their name. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anonymous 2 said:

Lmao.. I noticed that too when he mentioned song minho... in my mind so he knows song minho? But I remember that Naeun posted her adidas cf with song minho. Lol

 

4. Instead of not renewing their contract, I want shinee to have a sub label with sm like what super junior did. Illegal battle with sm may take time and  cost lot of money.. shinwa did pay a lot of amount to sm to keep their name. 

 

I want them to take the least rocky option, so I'd be happy with just a sub-label too. That said, each member of SHINee is a multi-millionaire so they can afford that legal battle even more than Shinhwa IF it comes down to it. I just wish them the best of luck no matter what they choose to do... there are a lot of theories circulating around as to why SM is suddenly treating SHINee like this and apparently it may have something to do with a combination of SHINee hiring lawyers for their contract renewal back in 2018 to get a bigger pay cut and demanding full artistic freedom as part of their new contract terms, which SM didn't like... it's mostly just a rumour but it really fits...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, LauLau said:

 

I want them to take the least rocky option, so I'd be happy with just a sub-label too. That said, each member of SHINee is a multi-millionaire so they can afford that legal battle even more than Shinhwa IF it comes down to it. I just wish them the best of luck no matter what they choose to do... there are a lot of theories circulating around as to why SM is suddenly treating SHINee like this and apparently it may have something to do with a combination of SHINee hiring lawyers for their contract renewal back in 2018 to get a bigger pay cut and demanding full artistic freedom as part of their new contract terms, which SM didn't like... it's mostly just a rumour but it really fits...

I mean Shinee has never had the same lvl of promotions has other groups and they decided to stay with SM even after the catastrophe of Jonghyuns death, you guus have to believe more in SM, if they decided to stay its clearly for a reason, I thinm most of the issue with this comeback was that Taemins comeback overlapping with SuperM, we will see how Act 2 is treated, ill save my judgment for after that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Kekw said:

I mean Shinee has never had the same lvl of promotions has other groups and they decided to stay with SM even after the catastrophe of Jonghyuns death, you guus have to believe more in SM, if they decided to stay its clearly for a reason, I thinm most of the issue with this comeback was that Taemins comeback overlapping with SuperM, we will see how Act 2 is treated, ill save my judgment for after that. 

 

I don't need to save my judgement when Taemin himself has expressed his unhappiness with his lack of promotions. Even MBC Radio commented about it. Just now, a Korean music critic has also expressed his shock at the lack of promotions. SuperM has nothing to do with it tbh, they're just a scapegoat. Today (or I guess yesterday in KST) Taemin even said he will talk to SM about the MTV issue after K-shawols explained it to him... boy didn't even know his song is blocked in the US. Anyway, Taemin mentioned his dissatisfaction with promotions enough times to form a compilation. He even said he has no control over the fact that he only promoted on music shows for 3 days and apologised for it. He openly got mad about the song leak and spent every chance he could in his V Lives and Instalives asking shawols about ways to help him promote. He said he feels like he's signed two contracts now because we formed "Jjakgoongs Entertainment", a name he gave us.

 

SuperM also expressed the fact that we promoted him hard and he acknowledged our hard work, telling us it's ok if he doesn't get recognized because he knows SM is not promoting him. SM never gave him or SHINee literally zero promotions before; they only booked him on 1 radio show and 3 music shows, the rest he booked through his friends (thank god for Ravi and Sungwoon). Actually, nvm because SM also forgot to notify one of the music shows of his nominations and he almost got left out until shawols threw a fit online over them overlooking him. So if shawols didn't catch this mistake, the music shows wouldn't even know he got nominated. He is the only SM artist to comeback yet not receive a hashflag -- even Hyoyeon got one for Dessert. The official @SHINee twitter page doesn't even share or update news about him half of the time like they're barely active -- they also don't have their own admin since shawols caught the fact that they're managed by the same people who are managing the main SM twitter page.

 

Frankly, this comeback has been one hell of a stressful joke and no shawols truly enjoyed it between all the mass streaming/donations/advertising, etc, that we had to do just to make up for the lack of SM's efforts. I've never not enjoyed a Taemin comeback this much despite loving everything about his album and concept. We had to recruit help from NCTzens/Tyongfs and ReVeluvs to even get anywhere. Taemin has never been this open about his own dissatisfaction with SM before tho he complained about them already in the last Korean comeback on the radio, literally stating that he wishes for his company to work harder for him even if it's just half as much as how hard he works.

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LauLau said:

 

I don't need to save my judgement when Taemin himself has expressed his unhappiness with his lack of promotions. Even MBC Radio commented about it. Just now, a Korean music critic has also expressed his shock at the lack of promotions. SuperM has nothing to do with it tbh, they're just a scapegoat. Today (or I guess yesterday in KST) Taemin even said he will talk to SM about the MTV issue after K-shawols explained it to him... boy didn't even know his song is blocked in the US. Anyway, Taemin mentioned his dissatisfaction with promotions enough times to form a compilation. He even said he has no control over the fact that he only promoted on music shows for 3 days and apologised for it. He openly got mad about the song leak and spent every chance he could in his V Lives and Instalives asking shawols about ways to help him promote. He said he feels like he's signed two contracts now because we formed "Jjakgoongs Entertainment", a name he gave us.

 

SuperM also expressed the fact that we promoted him hard and he acknowledged our hard work, telling us it's ok if he doesn't get recognized because he knows SM is not promoting him. SM never gave him or SHINee literally zero promotions before; they only booked him on 1 radio show and 3 music shows, the rest he booked through his friends (thank god for Ravi and Sungwoon). Actually, nvm because SM also forgot to notify one of the music shows of his nominations and he almost got left out until shawols threw a fit online over them overlooking him. So if shawols didn't catch this mistake, the music shows wouldn't even know he got nominated. He is the only SM artist to comeback yet not receive a hashflag -- even Hyoyeon got one for Dessert. The official @SHINee twitter page doesn't even share or update news about him half of the time like they're barely active -- they also don't have their own admin since shawols caught the fact that they're managed by the same people who are managing the main SM twitter page.

 

Frankly, this comeback has been one hell of a stressful joke and no shawols truly enjoyed it between all the mass streaming/donations/advertising, etc, that we had to do just to make up for the lack of SM's efforts. I've never not enjoyed a Taemin comeback this much despite loving everything about his album and concept. We had to recruit help from NCTzens/Tyongfs and ReVeluvs to even get anywhere. Taemin has never been this open about his own dissatisfaction with SM before tho he complained about them already in the last Korean comeback on the radio, literally stating that he wishes for his company to work harder for him even if it's just half as much as how hard he works.

I understand you being upset, I was just saying this is nothing new, SM has always been like this with fx and Shinee, and I rly believe if SuperM wasnt having a comeback that he wouldve gotten a bit more promo even if it would be the usual treatmeant shinee gets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jejudo,2013 said:

An exciting update!!! Looking stunning in that SPANISH’s flamenco outfit Nangni

 

Ooooh idk how stan twitter is gonna react to that Mexican garb... Naeun looks cute for sure ;) ofc she knows that "tango is from Argentina" not Spain so she went for flamenco hehehe

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Watch first the teaser of Naeun's new variety, then tell me the common that you will see on Taemin's photos that was uploaded yesterday on shinee's twitter... coincidence again?

 

  • Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Anonymous 2 said:

 

Watch first the teaser of Naeun's new variety, then tell me the common that you will see on Taemin's photos that was uploaded yesterday on shinee's twitter... coincidence again?

 

 

I literally logged in on here to say this!!! It's the same???

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, LauLau said:

 

I literally logged in on here to say this!!! It's the same???

No, its different. Nangni shooting in namhae german village and taem photos taken at Daegwallyeong Sheep Ranch. But i think taem give us spoiler, same vibe hahaha there are sheep in there :cutekitty:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I guess I'm bummed out but also relieved at the same time... it'd be too big of a hint if it pointed to Taemin visiting her schedule and posting about it like this... still, I'm going to go baa-baa for the rest of the week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...