Quantcast

5 hours ago, shawapink22 said:

That's a very good idea actually! We can try and we should try!

And we should also spread this message to everyone out there

It could really help! So guys pls send this to all your friends and to every fandom. 

We just need to chose a tv host to DM and a day to start send him message like this:
Hey Ellen (exemple) U need to watch this Taemin criminal MV,  It's amazing, one of the best i've seen, please invite him to perform on your program !! 

Like if thousands people DM them with the same massage, i think
it will be impossible for her not to notice!

And i think also that Americans would like if we say that he is the Korean Michael Jackson, because its an artist that they already know!

I wish that all the fandom could join, but i dont know many international fans except those from my country! 

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok I'm super late with it but here is a summary of all the Taeun hints we've gotten in 2020. Just to clarify, I included all the hints in this thread unless they were debunked because I wanted to avoi

It’s difficult to choose 3 because there’s a lot of hints, I’ll summarise some biggest ones after wgm, from 2014-2021 instead.   2014: • In GDA 2014 while apink was performing taemin alway

New here but have been cheering on these two for some time.   I created an account to say have faith.  Time will make everything clear.  The next five years will either prove us right in our support o

7 hours ago, kittykatt said:

Hey guysss, i just wanna tell how pround i am of taemin, the Criminal MV the song the album, i mean, everything!!! 
And i dont know if u guys saw it but recently He did a Insta Live saying that he wanted many people watch and listen to Criminal
, So i was thinking about how we could make that possible and here is my ideia:

Theres is some tv shows in USA that bring artists like Ellen (that he showed up with superm members last year) The Tonight show with Jimmy Fallon,  The late late show with James Corden...
So what about the we and some shawols chose one host and start to DM them to bring taemin to the show?

Its just a idea, but i really think that if he is invited to perform on some tv programs i bet that more people will fall in love with him! 
What u guys think?

This is a good idea but I would suggest when you tell shawols about this, don't say you're a shipper lol. You'll get hated by some shawols. Plus, I don't know if USA TV shows will invite Taemin THAT easily just by DM-ing. I encourage everyone to try it out though! If you're interested. 

For the stuff that we can do now: 

1. Stream Criminal and Criminal dance practice on youtube

2. Vote on the "Idol-Champ" App 

3. Stream and buy NGDA on itunes/spotify

On 9/11/2020 at 5:03 PM, syzsyzsyz said:

For the stuff that we can do now: 

1. Stream Criminal and Criminal dance practice on youtube

2. Vote on the "Idol-Champ" App 

3. Stream and buy NGDA on itunes/spotify

***Came to edit this out because we did it!! We achieved 100K sales in the first week and I haven't verified this yet but someone said Taemin broke SHINee's record with this too :o 

Apart from that, shawols have been successful in getting their local radio DJs to play Taemin's Criminal as well as purchasing (or donating to) YouTube/Google advertisements to bring in new viewers. There is not much to do besides that apart from the usual streaming, trending, etc.

Man, if I ever get my hands on the SM executive who decided Taemin doesn't need promotion in the first week of comeback... :vicx: I feel like an octopus with the way I've been multitasking the past few days lol I'm so busy... just so so busy...

I probably won't check this forum again until 1-2 weeks later because I need to focus on promoting Taemin but let me know in the DMs if there are any interesting Taeun hints/rumors/theories, etc. I'll answer them later. I'll leave this amazing Taeun edit here and go (shawols were actually supportive of it - that's how you know they're desperate for free promo lol):

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
4 hours ago, taeundrama123 said:

I have big hint taeun 

^^

I cannot post it on this 

and maybe I shall not share it

because it confirmed them

sorry english not my first language

pls dm me thank you >.<

Taeunians why don't we creat chat room here? so we can share hints as much as we want

• Like 2
5 hours ago, taeundrama123 said:

I have big hint taeun 

^^

I cannot post it on this 

can you please DM me also thank youu

Hey everyone! I've always been a silent taeun shipper since 2017, when i first discovered naeun's and taemin's WGM (THEY WERE SO CUTE and also realistic..? I have no idea how some people still say that it was all fake and they hate each other???) through apink and exo's episode (since i was a baby pink panda at that time lol) and even more so when I ended up watching all of the videos that were posted up about them (possible hints, matching accessories and unusual coincidences) which made it very clear that something was definitely present between them and still maybe is (I am really hoping becasue again, their so cute together and so alike each other!) I've always been scrolling through this thread randomly during my free time to check up on on them and trying to keep up with this ship and when I saw someone talk about this big taeun hint, I just took up all my courage to make this account lol-can someone please dm this hint to me...im dying to know!!!

32 minutes ago, thetaeunship said:

Hey everyone! I've always been a silent taeun shipper since 2017, when i first discovered naeun's and taemin's WGM (THEY WERE SO CUTE and also realistic..? I have no idea how some people still say that it was all fake and they hate each other???) through apink and exo's episode (since i was a baby pink panda at that time lol) and even more so when I ended up watching all of the videos that were posted up about them (possible hints, matching accessories and unusual coincidences) which made it very clear that something was definitely present between them and still maybe is (I am really hoping becasue again, their so cute together and so alike each other!) I've always been scrolling through this thread randomly during my free time to check up on on them and trying to keep up with this ship and when I saw someone talk about this big taeun hint, I just took up all my courage to make this account lol-can someone please dm this hint to me...im dying to know!!!

That is so funny because I just did the exact same thing, lol! I have been stalking this thread since I discovered WGM and am so impressed that some of you have shipped this couple for 5+ years. It's been much less time for me and not knowing their relationship status has already driven me crazy, so kudos to you! I'd love to hear this "big hint" if possible. Mostly for my sanity so I can sleep peacefully at night haha.

16 hours ago, taeundrama123 said:

I have big hint taeun 

^^

I cannot post it on this 

Pls DM me too!! Omg i can't believe it!! I wanna know!!:2540_meh:

Did you guys see this?? Doesn't it look familiar to something??!:gangnamstyle:hehe but i don't what it says, but it's funny that SuperM thought of doing this!^^ Maybe Taemin told them this idea! 

3335567108_2_2_w4g2mN4G.jpg

Guys, if this hints are something that recently spreading on instagram, please talk about it secretly okay. Because this is what happened: 

1. The OP posted it in a forum. 

2. Someone translate it to X and X spreading it on her/his IG, and it even spread on YT too. 

3. OP got angry because her post being translated without her permition and she begging us to delete it as soon as possible (because one of taemints already reported her) 

4. X refused to delete it because it is her acc so she have right to post anything on her acc, she said theres no copyright about this one. 

My dear, my point is: ofc this was has a copyright of you translating something that said by someone. And if she asked you deleted it, you should have respected her decision right? 

So im begging you all, i am not putting any fault to someone with this, because it was not anyone's mistake. But please, if OP really want us to delete it, just talked about this on private platform. It also will damaged both taemin and naeun life. Isnt putting their life on damage is why we sailed this ship? I guess no. 

I trust this forums. So please dont spread any hints that youve get to public platform. 

I am so sorry if this will offended someone, i ddnt meant it. Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
16 minutes ago, Taem said:

is this the article from a sasaeng?

I think so? In that case definitely should not be shared. The person still has it up on their IG but went private. I didn't realised OP told them to delete and they ignored, so disrespectful. We should all know our boundaries and this is one of them. 

Edit: another thing soompi is the last place you want to post about a big hint that's been going around in private, this place is being watched by many eyes.

Edited by Cathycattxx
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Cathycattxx said:

The person still has it up on their IG but went private

Although you set your acc to private, i still think its not appropiate to post about this one. Because you have followers that can spread it, screenshoot it to any platform, ex YT (its already on YT, uploaded by someone that I am sure her/his followers). 

OP talked to delete about this one in that forum. My friend helped OP to reach the IG account to remind her about this OP's concern. But turns out, she got a disrespectful reply from this IG account. So childish. I hope if anyone of you knew this person, please talk to her. 

Let's put Taemin and Naeun's privacy in the first place. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, PikaQuinttt said:

Although you set your acc to private, i still think its not appropiate to post about this one. Because you have followers that can spread it, screenshoot it to any platform, ex YT (its already on YT, uploaded by someone that I am sure her/his followers). 

OP talked to delete about this one in that forum. My friend helped OP to reach the IG account to remind her about this OP's concern. But turns out, she got a disrespectful reply from this IG account. So childish. I hope if anyone of you knew this person, please talk to her. 

Let's put Taemin and Naeun's privacy in the first place. 

Is there some way we can report the video or make comments for that person to remove? I wasn't aware it was already in a video.

I don't know the person you're talking about personally but I'm aware of what they are like, pretty immature they won't listen at all. Going private when you already have 1k followers won't stop it spreading. When did this ship become more about exposing rather than supporting and protecting?

I'd ask anyone who wants to post any hard evidence to think first "is what I'm doing in Taeun's best interest or my own?" Because it can be selfish.

• Like 1