Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, LauLau said:

I edited my post since I found more posts in 2019 and 2018... It almost appears that she posts something about it at least once a year. It might be a coincidence in the end.

Oh that's too bad, but that's okay ;) At least I had a good dream.

Edited by dreamlover

Apink Idol Tour

Taemin comeback is delayed ! So we have to wait a little more :) 

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm waiting for his comeback and naeun's next schedule with re-watching wgm videosㅋㅋ does anyone know if that Apink idol tour is only one episode or there will be another episode? I haven't watch it yet because of my poor internet connection><

Naeun and taemin trending (mix with naeun april) in my country got me excited. Naeun because of her craziness just got exposed lol need to contact her image manager asap! Cant wait for her idol tour! Im not sure but they did wrote tht naeun will appear in Ep 2, 

Taemin bcs of his cb got delayed. Shawol is still shawol lol. The way they mocking SM got me wowww. not all btw. Some of them still respecting the way news got delivered. To me, it doesnt matter how the news out, as long as we are informed. And taemin is 12 y/o idol ald. Let him speak for himself n respect his voice. He promise us this year then it will be this year. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1

3 hours ago, Gladiolus me said:

Naeun and taemin trending (mix with naeun april) in my country got me excited. Naeun because of her craziness just got exposed lol need to contact her image manager asap! Cant wait for her idol tour! Im not sure but they did wrote tht naeun will appear in Ep 2, 

Taemin bcs of his cb got delayed. Shawol is still shawol lol. The way they mocking SM got me wowww. not all btw. Some of them still respecting the way news got delivered. To me, it doesnt matter how the news out, as long as we are informed. And taemin is 12 y/o idol ald. Let him speak for himself n respect his voice. He promise us this year then it will be this year. 

That's not quite what happened... There was a lot of fandom in-fighting due to how some shawols actively ignored Taemin's own input and decision-making, but practically all shawols (and fandoms of SM artists in general) agree that SM should apologize for their recent mismanagement controversies. They messed up two comebacks this week alone (Red Velvet - Irene & Selgi and EXO - Sehun & Chanyeol), plus they failed to update SHINee World and general public about Taemin's third postponement.

Unfortunately, Taemin posted the messages to fans on Bubble, which is a paid service. Not only do most shawols not have Bubble, but it is also prohibited to share Bubble messages on social media, since you're technically paying for exclusive content. So shawols sharing the fact that Taemin's comeback has been postponed is technically prohibited and they risk getting banned from the app for doing this. Alas, it is not Taemin's job to inform shawols of such things, but SM's PR team, which has been sleeping on their job for weeks now. All of SMTOWN fandoms are pretty united on this issue with SM's poor management and lack of appropriate communication.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Naeun CAM :

IG update :

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LauLau said:

That's not quite what happened... There was a lot of fandom in-fighting due to how some shawols actively ignored Taemin's own input and decision-making, but practically all shawols (and fandoms of SM artists in general) agree that SM should apologize for their recent mismanagement controversies. They messed up two comebacks this week alone (Red Velvet - Irene & Selgi and EXO - Sehun & Chanyeol), plus they failed to update SHINee World and general public about Taemin's third postponement.

Unfortunately, Taemin posted the messages to fans on Bubble, which is a paid service. Not only do most shawols not have Bubble, but it is also prohibited to share Bubble messages on social media, since you're technically paying for exclusive content. So shawols sharing the fact that Taemin's comeback has been postponed is technically prohibited and they risk getting banned from the app for doing this. Alas, it is not Taemin's job to inform shawols of such things, but SM's PR team, which has been sleeping on their job for weeks now. All of SMTOWN fandoms are pretty united on this issue with SM's poor management and lack of appropriate communication.

i see then. Im not really updated about other kpop idol. Thanks for the so much information. 

• Like 1

EVERYONE GREAT NEWS FOR SHAWOLS - ONEW HAS BEEN RELEASED FROM THE MILITARY *TODAY* DUE TO COVID19 PRECAUTIONS SO ONEW AND TAEMIN ARE PROBABLY REUNITED AS I TYPE :wub:

:hooray:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

1 hour ago, MarcellaFrancesco said:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/07/sm-entertainment-confirms-delay-of-shinee-taemins-solo-comeback-due-to-wrist-injury

Taemin injured his wrist :bawling: We will wait for your comeback!!! #GetWellSoonTaemin 

That's why he said it got delayed because of himself:tears: hopefully he'll recover soon. Ahh he always working hard to give the best performance, he said this comeback will have a powerful dance if I'm not mistaken? But he injured himself T^T

7 hours ago, JulieC said:

Taemin IG Live :

He's struggling to speak English got me laugh:lol: too cutee

anyway guys, do you know there's been something on taemin bubble? he uploaded sunset pics! and tbh 3 days ago naeun upload this on her instagram!!

the caption is: jjinsunset

fyi, in this drama naeun played as "jin noeul" and noeul in korean means sunset.

idk if im being delusional but i really love this coincidence

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, jangmiroze said:

anyway guys, do you know there's been something on taemin bubble? he uploaded sunset pics! and tbh 3 days ago naeun upload this on her instagram!! 

fyi, in this drama naeun played as "jin noeul" and noeul in korean means sunset.

Are you talking about this ? ;)  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jangmiroze said:

This is not the first time he posted sunsets though. Sunsets even appear in his music videos for Day and Night & Under My Skin. Who doesn't like sunsets tbh :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, LauLau said:

This is not the first time he posted sunsets though. Sunsets even appear in his music videos for Day and Night & Under My Skin. Who doesn't like sunsets tbh :sweatingbullets:

I think it has more to do with him writing SUNSET than the picture itself. If he had written it in hangul, he would have written 노을 (Noeul), which is Naeun's name in Dinner Mate and which means SUNSET. That's why Naeun wrote jinsunset = Jin Noeul. 

Plus Naeun's co-actor posted these pictures today, which indicate that Naeun's character will end up being a CEO at the end of the drama and her business's name will be "Miss Sunset". 

https://twitter.com/AllForNaeun/status/1281497426574979074

We can take it as a nice coincidence since we haven't been getting much lately. 

Edited by Arkadia1704
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Arkadia1704 said:

I think it has more to do with him writing SUNSET than the picture itself. If he had written it in hangul, he would have written 노을 (Noeul), which is Naeun's name in Dinner Mate and which means SUNSET. That's why Naeun wrote jinsunset = Jin Noeul. 

Plus Naeun's co-actor posted these pictures today, which indicate that Naeun's character will end up being a CEO at the end of the drama and her business's name will be "Miss Sunset". 

https://twitter.com/AllForNaeun/status/1281497426574979074

We can take it as a nice coincidence since we haven't been getting much lately. 

Aha! And the last part is where you're fortunately wrong ;)

Bomi and Hayoung danced to Taemin's Want!! It's pretty loud on Taeun twitter hahaha :D

Here's more of Bomi X Hayoung's version of Want ;) 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

I miss them, I miss having hints, I wish they could marry already

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, ltmsne said:

I miss them, I miss having hints, I wish they could marry already

I miss them too. But they're probably busy right now, especially taem. But I think we can't wish them to get married soon, they're still active and seems like will still active for long time. But of course I wish they'll get married when they retired from their jobsT^T

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1