Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6 hours ago, Fantasylife said:

I'm worrying why some taeunians are so careless when they want to post something related to taeun on social media. They posted some wrong hints even though they already know that it was wrong. I don't want people hate this couple moreㅠㅠ

Couldnt agree more with you. I am a delusional too (who's not btw), but I think we have to know our boundaries. Taemin's life is not all abt NE. To think that everything revealed on their post, vlog, or else, was connected to one another every single time, was a mistake. 

And excuse me to bringing this up. I would remind all of us (including me) to always respect another shipper too. Recently, I argued with a Taeun account because they posted a video on their feed from another shipper without giving credits. It happens alot. And I cant take this anymore so I am trying to talk to them with a soft way I could. Turned out they are mad at me and said that mind my own business and they are not a newbie. I am like: WTH is it really hard to put credits on someone else work? 

So I hope this fandom can always be respectful to one another. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Finally!! We know about Apink's dating life. Can't believe that this day has officially come :D 

:wut:  :shaq:

• Shocked 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, LauLau said:

Finally!! We know about Apink's dating life. Can't believe that this day has officially come :D 

So it means that we will never get or heard some dating announcement of Taeun. Honestly I agreed with this thought if chorong, just reveal it with a mariage announcement. Look at exo's chen and tvxq changmin, they shocked their fandoms because of their marriage announcement, they get hate (esp. Chen) but they do it according to their plan. If taeun doesn't break up in the future and ended up together and announcing their marriage, I will throw a party...lol

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, videos, or animations.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

@LauLau OMG!!! I know it I know it! Even if they're in a relationship they won't revealed it! Apink is so careful with how fans would feel if they're dating, and they don't want to get hurt if there will be a break up news from them if they revealed their relationship. God.. please granted my wish that taeun will announce their marriage someday. Aw my heart is so excited:please:

• Love 1

@LauLau Uwuuu hayoung ahhh. No wonder after 5 years watching apink i just figure out that hayoung is not a leader and chorong is not  maknae (i even argue this with my sister). So its not my fault. Its hayoungie’s! There are so many answers to that question but the way chorong told about “manner” then i know why i love Apink no matter how much nice gg i watched. Apink is really honest when they did something no wonder 9 years growing and keep growing. I hope they still can perform even 1 or 2 or 3 of them have child and all of them are married. Fighting Kpandas and us all Int pandas! 

2 hours ago, Fantasylife said:

@LauLau OMG!!! I know it I know it! Even if they're in a relationship they won't revealed it! Apink is so careful with how fans would feel if they're dating, and they don't want to get hurt if there will be a break up news from them if they revealed their relationship. God.. please granted my wish that taeun will announce their marriage someday. Aw my heart is so excited:please:

Oh god... please granted @Fantasylife wish, because its my wish too:criesariver:

2 hours ago, Anonymous 2 said:

So it means that we will never get or heard some dating announcement of Taeun. Honestly I agreed with this thought if chorong, just reveal it with a mariage announcement. Look at exo's chen and tvxq changmin, they shocked their fandoms because of their marriage announcement, they get hate (esp. Chen) but they do it according to their plan. If taeun doesn't break up in the future and ended up together and announcing their marriage, I will throw a party...lol

Not sure what you mean because Changmin was getting praised left and right for his "well-mannered" conduct and pretty letter when announcing marriage (at the expense of Chen)... Chen received hate because he was apparently "inconsiderate" in his manner to EXO-Ls and only announcing marriage after getting his girlfriend pregnant, though I'm not sure about the details since I'm not in that fandom. In contrast, Changmin only received congratulations since he kept a clean image for 16 years and announced his marriage after first announcing that he has a girlfriend, so he let the fans get used to the thought of him being seriously in love with someone.

That said, I will bring the balloons to that party ;) 

What Taemin sees when he comes home late after forgetting his dating anniversary:

rsz_taeunfunny.jpg

• LOL 2

If Taemin still does not appear in the same room as at least one Apink member, then I might cry

:hooray:

2 hours ago, LauLau said:

If Taemin still does not appear in the same room as at least one Apink member, then I might cry

:hooray:

What kind of variety show is that?

8 minutes ago, Fantasylife said:

What kind of variety show is that?

This one it's gonna be so funny ^^

unfortunately Naeun was busy filming for the drama ㅠㅠㅠ so she couldn't join them but Bomi did phone her tho  

Eunji comeback is confirmed : 15/07/2019 ! & Our Taeminie comeback is also confirmed in middle of July. Maybe a visit from Naeun (& Apink members) could be possible to support her & probably him ;) 

And also she'll be free since the last episode of her drama is on July 14th. 

I don't know but don't you feel that we have more hints this year than last year ? maybe because of lockdown :sweatingbullets:

Her recent cat face remind me so much of Taemin :) 

1593593940-capture-d-ecran-2020-07-01-a-

• Like 4

does anyone know where can I watch taeun videos? because retrouvaille and trouvaille videos are no longer available on youtube :(((((

Taemlog :

21 minutes ago, MarcellaFrancesco said:

does anyone know where can I watch taeun videos? because retrouvaille and trouvaille videos are no longer available on youtube :(((((

Hi :) well, there's many Youtube accounts for our couple  

- Taeunians Vietnams (There is some Retrouvaille and Faye Maye videos translated in Viet) 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP_F0a7-SDIKPmcTdbMmfzQ

- Colonia Kielito ( my account ) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdcEn8FaWW6M0jeyQm1F3cw

- Darling's Art 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1ec5JnQb41VWTYjP519-qQ

- Krys 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUjkueueWz1R6w6ufu6IhwQ

- shineexo apink 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMMEJnhQJUM9br-ksoRncRA

- Samia X 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu24ZmYjrE7dLkPs-vOA5eA

- & many more 

If you agree, we could ask Faye Maye and Retrouvailee to create a google drive so we can watch their videos. If someone know their Twt or IG accounts, can you ask them if it's possible to do it ? 

• Like 2

rsz_naeunmove.jpg

I think we all know this pose... This is Taemin's "Move".

It's also how he usually stands when he's not holding anything :flushed:

• LOL 1

Congratulation Naeun ! You did well :)  She's free 

BTS (EVO Plus ICL advertisement) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

She really loves Calobye huh... ;) :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 7/5/2020 at 8:19 PM, LauLau said:

She really loves Calobye huh... ;) :wub:

Does she usually promote Calobye? 
I don't know if I misread but it seems like she promotes this product frequently since Taemin's video. I started to ship them since April so this could be my misunderstanding. Is she just promoting because Calobye released new products? I'm curious. :o

1 hour ago, dreamlover said:

Does she usually promote Calobye? 
I don't know if I misread but it seems like she promotes this product frequently since Taemin's video. I started to ship them since April so this could be my misunderstanding. Is she just promoting because Calobye released new products? I'm curious. :o

Good question... Apink stans will have to answer that to be sure, but a quick google search tells me that she's been a Calobye model since at least 2017. Now looking at her instagram, she posted like one pic endorsing Calobye last year on January 6, 2019 and *a video clip on April 13, 2019, a video clip on November 5, 2018, and then the only photo before it was on November 17, 2017. Now, I scrolled through her insta really quickly so I may have missed something else. I also can't check if she promoted the brand in her stories or live streams before so I'm only going off the insta photos. It DOES feel like she increased the frequency of promotion lately though since she posted multiple pics with it on June 13, donated boxes to her costar and even made an insta story about it all in the space of few weeks.

:sparklyeyes:

20 minutes ago, LauLau said:

Good question... Apink stans will have to answer that to be sure, but a quick google search tells me that she's been a Calobye model since at least 2017. Now looking at her instagram, she posted like one pic endorsing Calobye last year on January 6, 2019,  and then the only photo before it was on November 17, 2017. Now, I scrolled through her insta really quickly so I may have missed something else. I also can't check if she promoted the brand in her stories or live streams before so I'm only going off the insta photos. It DOES feel like she increased the frequency of promotion lately though since she posted multiple pics with it on June 13, donated boxes to her costar and even made an insta story about it.

:sparklyeyes:

Thanks for checking her instagram :wub: 

Some fans of Apink say she's just uploading Calobye pics because new product has been released, says nothing special.

But I'm a shipper of taeun so I hope there is another reason. 

I also hope she uploads some meaningful pics in Taemin's B-Day.

19 minutes ago, dreamlover said:

Thanks for checking her instagram :wub: 

Some fans of Apink say she's just uploading Calobye pics because new product has been released, says nothing special.

But I'm a shipper of taeun so I hope there is another reason. 

I also hope she uploads some meaningful pics in Taemin's B-Day.

I edited my post since I found more posts in 2019 and 2018... It almost appears that she posts something about it at least once a year. It might be a coincidence in the end.