Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 hour ago, hellostargazers57 said:

Guys, do watch our pretty Naeun, she's showed so much her private stuff and those what taeunians ever talked about before... It's her ankle bracelet, bobbi brown lipbalm with her name on it, also she's wearing that pretty necklace kkk...what i'm surprise the way she changed her selfie camera to back camera and showed us the weather or street view, is it same as Taemin did for his last instalive? Taemin teased his manager and i think Naeun accompanied by her mother?! Now i'm waiting if this vlog has english translation... 

omg the necklace!!!! 

1 hour ago, hellostargazers57 said:

Guys, do watch our pretty Naeun, she's showed so much her private stuff and those what taeunians ever talked about before... It's her ankle bracelet, bobbi brown lipbalm with her name on it, also she's wearing that pretty necklace kkk...what i'm surprise the way she changed her selfie camera to back camera and showed us the weather or street view, is it same as Taemin did for his last instalive? Taemin teased his manager and i think Naeun accompanied by her mother?! Now i'm waiting if this vlog has english translation... 

she's still wearing the necklace hehe :wub:

18 hours ago, ltmsne said:

I actually remember seeing someone posted about the hand = son or I saw it on youtube, I’m not sure hahah. 

But omg that made me happy. You’re right... MAYBE IT’S HINTS EVERYONE :bawling::heart:

I must have missed it. Glad to know I'm not the only one who noticed it though! If several strangers thought of the same thing about something, then it must be more than coincidence, right? :P

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Taeun_vn_1stlove said:

Hi dear, I hope that you did not mention me when saying "posts were going to not-so-nice direction" and labelling someone, right.

However, if you see my previous posts, I used to say that I was thankful that a lot of people patently explain to some doubtful chingu. But look back the post that made me really not control myself anymore. She said she was just know Tae for 2 weeks and from Super m, but she stated all consumption as if she knew clearly about them. She even did not say first that she just recently knew them and maybe her consumption was wrong. You just put yourself into other new comers' position when hearing her proof, how did they feel, did they also feel so bad and doubtful about Taeun like her? There is a difference between a person who is new, want to share, to contribute to the thread, to learn from the thread and a person who just wants to say whatever she likes, she thinks and does not care others' feeling, does not care her statement could make the other down. There is no reason to be polite with such attitude, and of coz what I just told her did not make her down at all since she was familiar to that.

If you followed this thread since pg1 as you said, you must know why there were a lot of active shippers here stopped posting here, discussion here and they decided to withdraw to join in a closed discussion group. Just because of there are a lot of trollers here, made the thread down, made new comers doubtful by their impolite attitudes (here I emphasize again the difference between someone who wants to learn and someone who just wants to destroy)

p.s: for your information, I also just a silent shipper since page 1 of thread 1 (since I am too old and busy with my kid, my stuff to do the chatting with u guys) but I posted lately because I was so sad that many active chingus stopped chatting here, and there were a lot of new Taeunians who love Tae and Naeun but the thread was so silent and not moving, no one clarify their doubt. And I was so pleased to see a lot of active posting lately.

Hereby I challenge you guys, posting again the moment/fact/hints or whatevers you like/you believe to STRENTHEN THE SHIP/TO CLARIFY THE DOUBT. Also, if you have doubts about any moments/hints, say it out politely no matter old or new you are, then others can help to clarify. Ok?

Start from me:

#TaeunmomentIlove:

in 2014-2016, Tae tried to go around behind Naeun (after talking to Ravi) to silently look at her while Naeun knew that he was behind him (other apink spied for her and she even silently glance him a bit) 

in 2018, Naeun met Wgm team

In 2019, Taemin and bros in Elen show

In 2020, V-day, White day, anniversary day...

Hi there, 
Honestly, I wasn't pointing at any user in particular when I wrote my first post. I was just going through the posts that I haven't seen yet, and while reading, I just noticed a shift in tone and that's why I decided to say something. I realize now that, maybe for some, what I wrote might have come out as a little offensive (??). It certainly was not my intention to offend any contributor of the thread.

I'm sorry if I made you, or anyone else for that matter, upset.

And yes, I've seen all the ups and downs of the thread and I do recall reading your previous posts. You're usually very nice and understanding. Also, you keep the ship and motivation alive, and I want to applaud you for that! <3 Oh, and speaking from an ahjumma's standpoint, I don't think there's such a thing as being too old!! ;)

Finally, challenge accepted! I won't go too much back in time because I can hardly remember what I did last month (aah, the challenges of being old...).

On T side: Same as you. The Ellen Show interview. He's definitely involved in something.

On N side: That personality quiz moment that Apink did not long ago. When she hears the explanation of her choice, "small pond," she says she has no interest in sex, and then proceeds to make a heart hand gesture and mouth something like "Mianhae" (??). That hand gesture sealed the deal for me and convinced me she was involved with someone. It's like she did it subconsciously, and I really don't think it was intended for pandas :lol:

Edit: I take back the "subconsciously" part. When I first saw it, I thought it was subconscious, but now that I've rewatched it, I think it was done very consciously :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ltmsne said:

@LiveInDreams Omg what hand gesture?? I didn’t see that!!! Pls show me

I can no longer find the video I saw of the entire test =/ Must have been taken down on YT.

Someone had put a link to a snippet of it here though, and I just checked, you can see it there too. It's on page 169 of the thread.

On 3/20/2020 at 12:41 AM, LauLau said:

Can we please all have a moment of silence for Taemin? :sweatingbullets:

lol

This will make it easier. The last 5 sec. 

Thoughts?

• Like 2

GUYS WHAT!!!!??? 

same place??? same rotation of camera view and also teasing the one driving the car???

the ship is sailing hard these days i'm really so happy omg

• Like 6

OMG, I can't believe he did that :lol: Just watched her vlog, and for sure, that was filmed a while ago.  

He has spoken and it's pretty loud and clear.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LiveInDreams said:

This will make it easier. The last 5 sec. 

Thoughts?

Omg I see the heart, but I don’t hear or see her mouthing “sorry” in korean. But omg. 

I’m confused tho and I hope u can answer me. 

Did they choose before it was revealed it was interest in sex? Or did they circle after they were asked “interest in sex?” 

But before Naeun did the heart sign, she said she has no interest, and then Eunji said understandable or right? Why would Eunji say that to someone who could be in a relationship... 

1 hour ago, ltmsne said:

Omg I see the heart, but I don’t hear or see her mouthing “sorry” in korean. But omg. 

I’m confused tho and I hope u can answer me. 

Did they choose before it was revealed it was interest in sex? Or did they circle after they were asked “interest in sex?” 

But before Naeun did the heart sign, she said she has no interest, and then Eunji said understandable or right? Why would Eunji say that to someone who could be in a relationship... 

I posted about this when it first came out with an explanation but long story short it's just a quiz that shows their preference based on the size of water they chose... Naeun chose a pond which was the smallest body of water while the other girls chose lakes and rivers. It's one of those weird Korean quizzes that guesses your character based on your preferences, not the other way around. A similar quiz to the one that Taeun and MinKey did on WGM when MinKey visited their house.

• Like 2

For same place, same direction of Taem and Naeun in their new live IG and vlog, it could be celeb normally go to have meeting, eating at some same areas, does not mean they live at same area. maybe we should wait for next week TMI, in which they will investigate Taem's apartment, then we can assure a bit at least he lives nearbyB)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ltmsne said:

Actually, I'm also not sure about the "sorry" part. That's why I added (??) after "Mianhae". To me, it seems like she's silently saying it, but for sure, I could be totally wrong. That's just the thought that came up to my mind when I first saw the video. I was like: "Wait, did she just pull up a heart and say mianhae!??" I was surprised by it, and at the time, the only explanation I could think of for her heart sign was that she was maybe involved with someone, and didn't want to discourage the person, so she made a heart. Kinda like "Yeah, I'm not interested, but I still <3 you"

I’m confused tho and I hope u can answer me. Sure thing :)

Yes, I believe they chose their answers before knowing the meaning. If I remember correctly, it was like a fill-in-the-blank short story type of questions. Someone read them a story and at some parts of it, they had to either answer with short answers or pick from a list of choices. Each of the answers corresponds to some personality aspect. They did not seem to know in advanced what the answers corresponded to. 

That's actually very understandable. Naeun is catholic, so ideally in her religion, she would not have sex until she gets married. Naeun seems to be rather religious, so I would not be surprised if she sticks to that idea. Actually, I would admire her even more for that. It's possible for her to be in a relationship, yet, "save herself" until she ties the knot. If you look at it from that angle, then it makes sense that she has no or very little interest in it at the moment.

Those are just my personal observations and I certainly cannot verify that they are correct. They make me feel hopeful about the couple though. To be honest, I don't think about the Taeun ship all the time when I see Naeun- or Taemin-related contents. However, every now and then, something random just brings my thoughts back to Taeun. 

Hope I was able to explain myself properly!

• Insightful 1

i think Taemin house and Naeun house same areas , they were in the same high school before, and there was also information that Taemin bought a house for his parents in the luxurious area and Naeun's house is in the same area now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LiveInDreams said:

Those are just my personal observations and I certainly cannot verify that they are correct. They make me feel hopeful about the couple though. To be honest, I don't think about the Taeun ship all the time when I see Naeun- or Taemin-related contents. However, every now and then, something random just brings my thoughts back to Taeun. 

Hope I was able to explain myself properly!

Makes sense to me! 

Also who knows she might be married :joy: and that’s why she made a heart sign, to assure the person she loves them, and did not mean it ;) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thuy.thanh1502 said:

i think Taemin house and Naeun house same areas , they were in the same high school before, and there was also information that Taemin bought a house for his parents in the luxurious area and Naeun's house is in the same area now.

Yes I believe they both live in Cheongdam, right? 

• Like 1

Woaa...when i asked you guys to watch her vlog i didn't realise that they also passing same place kkk...your eyes really really sharp and details, i like it !! :wub: it's fate, beautiful isn't it? hmm...now, i really want to see taemin wear the bracelet again, hope he show it to us very soon.

• Like 2

Hello Everyone ! I'm back since I was reassured by many Taeunians :) Let's keep faith on this couple 

I choose this song because it remind me of them :heart:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Taeun_vn_1stlove said:

For same place, same direction of Taem and Naeun in their new live IG and vlog, it could be celeb normally go to have meeting, eating at some same areas, does not mean they live at same area. maybe we should wait for next week TMI, in which they will investigate Taem's apartment, then we can assure a bit at least he lives nearbyB)

oh i don't mean to imply that they're living in the same area.

i meant, what are the chances that they will film the same sequence hahaha

dear taem is making it very obvious for us :lol:

• Like 1