Quantcast

TaEunians I guess we've got a reason to rejoice now.... after a while... Naeun is so wearing the silver bracelet back!

BTOB Jung Il Hoon is surely very close to Apink and not to mention he's Naeun long time friend (childhood friend). He surely knows A LOT about TaEun.

• Love 2

21 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

TaEunians I guess we've got a reason to rejoice now.... after a while... Naeun is so wearing the silver bracelet back!

BTOB Jung Il Hoon is surely very close to Apink and not to mention he's Naeun long time friend (childhood friend). He surely knows A LOT about 

I think it's not a recent pic, I guess it was in 2018, befor the bracelet disappear ...

Taeunians, we are all sure that they're still togther, so not wearing the bracelet doesn't mean to weaken our Taeun feel ryt? y'all know that there are always evidence/hints even fom Taeun themselves so let's just keep supporting them 응응?

• Like 2

That Naeun pic with the silver bracelet is not the recent one.That pic was for 'dating game'(sorry if I'm wrong but it is bout dating with Naeun).I think there is news about it but I forgot when.Maybe around 2017-2018.She shoot for that before the bracelet disappeared.She no longer wear that bracelet.You can see her recent pic on her ig.She not wearing it.

• Like 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1324991wpp/btobs-ilhoon-and-apinks-son-naeun-describe-their-10-year-friendship

Speaking about Son Naeun, he said, “I got to know her in 2009 during my third year of middle school,” but could not look her in her eyes while speaking.

He continued, “She’s someone who hides herself. There’s a maiden-like feel about her. Since she seems like a maiden from a noble family, I can’t act comfortably towards her even though we’re close.” Son Naeun then made everyone laugh by asking, “You weren’t comfortable with me?”

Ilhoon-Son-Naeun1.jpg

• LOL 3

Hello everyone, I am a new Taeun shipper. Pls forgive me I am so bad at introducing myself so I'll just get straight to the point. And pls do forgive my poor English, will you? :)

Taemin might be dating Chungha?? Oh my my :bawling:  :/ Just when I got into the Taeun ship. I know I am so late but I stopped watching wgm after goguma couple but I saw a video on YouTube about Taeun and I thought they look cute together so I started watching them on wgm out of boredom. I totally fell in love with them, they seem so sincere and so real so I was hoping they are together or something. But now reading that prediction of TaeminxChungha broke my heart into pieces. Chungha seems like a nice girl but I wish it would be Naeun. Anywho if Taemin is happy I am happy. And I hope my girl Naeun would be happy for him as well if he is really seeing Chungha. I just want both of them to happy. 

I so regret not watching this couple back in 2013, I feel like I missed a lot.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

I would guess a collaboration.  Her latest single was from January. Taemin also said he would have another come back this year. 

I don’t think taemin would be less careful for anyone to catch his private life. 

Let’s Wait and see :)

• Like 1

Guys Saturday I was watching the Eurovision and a girl from Denmark sang a song called "Love is Forever" and she used big giant chair as a prop :D and what did it look like?? :wub: our TAEUN!! 

Remember? :D

Spoiler

And the big chair on Eurovision!! :wub:

Spoiler

3323185314_2_2_duOrpFy3.jpg

It just made me feel so great don't why lol :rolleyes: and the song title "Love Is Forever" was like it was dedicated for Taeun :wub: A FOREVER LOVE like Naeun and Taemin wished for!!! Hahaha 

• Like 2

six days ago Naeun went to Japan and 2 days ago Taemin went to Japan. is there any chance they've met in Japan then the next day Naeun went to Vietnam in order to people will not think they met in Japan. hmm... okey it's just my delulu wish cause I miss their "code" and "coincidence" so much :(

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hi all. Im a new shipper.

Just want to ask, have you seen naeun's latest instagram post?

Maybe its nothing, but that nail colour. Why pearl aqua. 

On 5/24/2019 at 5:44 PM, b. widita said:

Hi all. Im a new shipper.

Just want to ask, have you seen naeun's latest instagram post?

Maybe its nothing, but that nail colour. Why pearl aqua. 

Hi! Hello dear !!! As much as I want to answer you but sad to say I'm a newbie too!!As of now there is not much of inter action between the two couple but it doesn't mean that it's all over between them. Now a days .....only taemin left in his group doing his solo while Apink is not active for now but they will make another song  for sure . They have their own solo or individual  projects /works inside and outside their country. For me as a fan...still believe that they are still dating but .........definitely private (secret) one.