Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Is it just me or the picture of naeun on her birthday, the one that she's using her hand to cover her face it looks like letter W. And you know what comes in my mind when i saw that pic? Maybe she's hinting us about taemin's new album "WANT". 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey everyone~ off topic~

Spoiler

Y'ALL!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK!! I'M SO HAPPIIEEEE I THOUGHT I WILL LOSE MY ACCOUNT

I STILL HAVE MY GIANSSY PROFILE PIC AND MY SUPERSTAR STATUS OMG I'M SO HAPPY

 

A BIG THANKS TO SOOMPI SUPPORT FOR HAVING MY ACCOUNT BACK. I HAD PROBLEMS WITH LOGGING IN AND ABOUT MY OLD EMAIL ACCOUNT (WHICH I CAN'T ACCESS IT ANYMORE) AND I CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT (Yanna Navales 'with a hangul name') TO SPAZZ HERE

 

TO CELEBRATE THIS, I HAVE FINISHED MY TAEUN FMV. ONE MORE IS SOME CAPTIONS AND FILTER AND I WILL UPLOAD IT ON YT. SO STAY TUNED xD

Related image

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, 4everloved@taeun said:

Is it just me or the picture of naeun on her birthday, the one that she's using her hand to cover her face it looks like letter W. And you know what comes in my mind when i saw that pic? Maybe she's hinting us about taemin's new album "WANT". 

Funny that you say that because Taemin has the same gesture. I've been studying people's behavior and gestures for psychology and it's interesting that these two have similar behavior/gestures for 2 people, who a lot of antis claim have no interaction together. Human behavior/gestures are influenced by interacting with others... basically you subconsciously pick up little things from the people around you/you spend time with. 

tumblr_o49dl3HpG71u4huowo1_1280.jpg

 

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@chantaljaey lol yes! I couldn't post it for some reason. These two seriously... 

 

Also besides the thin black necklace, I've been noticing their earrings. I posted this before... them wearing the same silver hoop earrings.

But then I also found this sometime in february I think.. slightly smaller and thicker earrings. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/22/2019 at 10:26 PM, Stephanie Lim said:

Funny that you say that because Taemin has the same gesture. I've been studying people's behavior and gestures for psychology and it's interesting that these two have similar behavior/gestures for 2 people, who a lot of antis claim have no interaction together. Human behavior/gestures are influenced by interacting with others... basically you subconsciously pick up little things from the people around you/you spend time with. 

 

Yes. And some of you guys said that they have the same photographer and place to shoot. So why doubt? These two are showing us something.  Just wait and see teaunians

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 4everloved@taeun said:

Yes. And some of you guys said that they have the same photographer and place to shoot. So why doubt? These two are showing us something.  Just wait and see teaunians

Yes! Both shoots were by photographer Mok Jungwook for Bazaar magazine. Same studio too. I feel like 2019 will be it. That prediction is gonna come true. 

2 hours ago, taeun1234 said:
Naeun caught speaking with Exo’s Suho lol

The photo has been removed from IG. was it at the fashion show? Wasn't she sitting next to him and Mino? 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Stephanie Lim said:

Yes! Both shoots were by photographer Mok Jungwook for Bazaar magazine. Same studio too. I feel like 2019 will be it. That prediction is gonna come true. 

The photo has been removed from IG. was it at the fashion show? Wasn't she sitting next to him and Mino? 

They were sitting few seats away but they didnt talk whilst sitting I think at the end of the show suho walked up to her and Naeun waved at him and they spoke and then went on separate ways but she actually looked close with him i dont know if im being delusional or not but Naeun doesnt usually wave or talk that casually with guys in public except BTOB so i thought they must be good friends this is so crazy honestly even Suho who once went to their WGM wedding is caught talking to Naeun but Taemin have never in ONCE waved at Naeun or spoke to her after WGM which is ridiculous lol

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, taeun1234 said:

They were sitting few seats away but they didnt talk whilst sitting I think at the end of the show suho walked up to her and Naeun waved at him and they spoke and then went on separate ways but she actually looked close with him i dont know if im being delusional or not but Naeun doesnt usually wave or talk that casually with guys in public except BTOB so i thought they must be good friends this is so crazy honestly even Suho who once went to their WGM wedding is caught talking to Naeun but Taemin have never in ONCE waved at Naeun or spoke to her after WGM which is ridiculous lol

Now my mind is all oh lala~ again.. :lol:

Yes.. if Suho talks to Naeun that way and Naeun reacted the same way that only mean a thing. They are keeping in touch with each other and Taemin is way more than that! They are avoiding each other because they are together! That's it! :relaxed:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found the vid of Naeun and Suho. The caption is so true... the common link is Taemin lol. @taeun1234 I know... isn't it unfair that she gets to openly talk to his friends while she can't talk to the love of her life? @chantaljaey you hit the nail in the head! She seems so comfortable with Suho... I mean look at that smile of hers before she walked away... that can only mean that Suho and her have been keeping in touch all this time... and we all know why. This makes my Taeun heart super happy. Also I feel like Exopink has been slowly putting out their friendship to the public.. first Exo's message of support for Sugar Please... now this. This is all in preparation for that big day!

  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Stephanie Lim

 

Maybe you meant, Sugar Please? :smile:

 

Anyways, that's what I strongly think. Coz they just don't want fans to have too much hopes on the "alleged" relationship and they want a quiet one. There can never be other reasons but that. They are together in real life. :heart:

 

And Suho? Just there supporting his sunbae and dongsaeng's relationship with no other than, Naeun. 

Others may say, of course Naeun had to be polite to Suho and blah blah blah.. but it wasn't out of courtesy, it was all because of friendship and respect for Joonmyeon who is her significant other's close hyung! Feel me, TaEunians?! :love:

Very much anticipative on that big day! 

 

#TaEuniansKaja

 

 

If they get married Saeun will have a Taemin oppa to back her up. That would be cute really! B)

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@chantaljaey hahahaha I was responding to a text message with yes please but yes, I meant sugar please! You're right though.. they've been through it all so I also believe that they are just continuing to be careful as to not cause any more issues until the time they reveal that they are ready to get married. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone!

I finally finished and uploaded my FMV~ I hope y'all like it!

WATCH IN HD xD

 

 

On 3/23/2019 at 1:30 PM, Stephanie Lim said:

@xoxo_yanna98 yay! We can't wait to see your work of art. Post it here too! 

here it is xDDD

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I just saw a tweet which stated that Naeun is attending Taeyeon's concert today. I hope this is true. we had interaction between Naeun and Suho yesterday, and now Naeun and Taeyeon. hm... why Naeun is so close with SM family if she doesn't have any relation with one of sm family (taemin) before? I wish Naeun and Taemin  are fine and still continue their relationship:blush:

and also Taemin and Namjoo are in Seoul Fashion Week guys hahaha

Edited by rinkarinka26
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't we talk about this ring a few pages back? I know this pic of Naeun was a while back too because there was a pic of Taem with a similar pendant. Taem is wearing that ring again on his left ring finger at the Charm collection, which of course, his sister Namjoo was also there.

And guess who else was there? SEHUN, of course. Sehun has become the secret messenger between these two. Haha

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...