Quantcast

Filipino Taemint!! It's still a rumor guys but watdpakdhskslslgdjs i stalked one Filipino shawol account in twitter whom i followed, they went to Taemin's concert and they are confident that Taem's will go to the Philippines in August and they are teasing each other of what if Taem will go to the newly Shinee's theme cafe in Cavite, and yes those group of friends and one of them is the owner of the cafe and yes again  they went to taemin's concert 

• Like 3

Spoiler

for me i can see almost all the numbers of the list:

1 Too Many Details
Naeun was asked about her ideal type, and she always says, someone kind and mainly, that doesnt have to be mainly on the outside

and when Taemin were ask about places to date, he said that hasnt so many, where they can go, and told some of them to a fan 

2 Unhelpful Members
In apink showtime when naeun is asked to show her photos from her pocket all the member start to freak out about the photos.
in 2016 when shinee won a show perfomance againdt apink, taemin refuse to talk and the members start to laugh about it 

3 Personality Shifts
for naeun the bracelet

and for taemin the adidas pants 

5 Awkward Behaviors
Everytime that apink is near shinee, its like tamin is frozen, and he try his best to not to look in their direction (the end of a show that shinee is next to apink and they watch the fireworks)

• Love 2

OMG! I am so slow! :smirk:

I have to slap myself for just realizing now that what Nangnie posted on her IG was the same spot back in 2013. As I was opening the thread, I started staring at her post and later realized that it's the same location on their first meet! And when I saw @Stephanie Lim's post that nailed and hammered my just-realization so then I completely absorbed that Nangnie was hinting us! Ottoke~ :lol: I was even posting about signs of dating idols! :w00t:

OMG!! My TaEun heart is dancing lambada rn! :yum:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

OMG! I am so slow! :smirk:

I have to slap myself for just realizing now that what Nangnie posted on her IG was the same spot back in 2013. As I was opening the thread, I started staring at her post and later realized that it's the same location on their first meet! And when I saw @Stephanie Lim's post that nailed and hammered my just-realization so then I completely absorbed that Nangnie was hinting us! Ottoke~ :lol: I was even posting about signs of dating idols! :w00t:

OMG!! My TaEun heart is dancing lambada rn! :yum:

Is it the same spot? the house of Architectural 101? but it looks different, the window is different?..... If it is the same house OMG!!!

1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

Where can i watch full episode with Eng subtitles???

@Samantha Torres

Yes. It's the same as Architectural 101. Architectural 101 movie was even shown at TaEun wgm. If I remember correctly. The spot Nangnie posted recently was Taemin's spot during their first meet.

Spoiler

Please remove the pic/video that you've quoted from your recent post. This is a friendly reminder.:ph34r:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

@Samantha Torres

Yes. It's the same as Architectural 101. Architectural 101 movie was even shown at TaEun wgm. If I remember correctly. The spot Nangnie posted recently was Taemin's spot during their first meet.

Reveal hidden contents

Please remove the pic/video that you've quoted from your recent post. This is a friendly reminder.:ph34r:

My heart is dancing the lambada too LOL :lol:

• LOL 1

Spoiler

Hello guys!! this is my first time commenting here but I'm a Taeun shipper who always check this thread evey day since the first thread hehe I think the new pict from naeun is not the same place from wgm. cause I saw that place is maybe like restaurant or something. you can see on instagram username milkhall_ and the view from window also different from the first pict where naeun wore pink cardigan. but sorry if I'm wrong^^

2 hours ago, rinkarinka26 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hello guys!! this is my first time commenting here but I'm a Taeun shipper who always check this thread evey day since the first thread hehe I think the new pict from naeun is not the same place from wgm. cause I saw that place is maybe like restaurant or something. you can see on instagram username milkhall_ and the view from window also different from the first pict where naeun wore pink cardigan. but sorry if I'm wrong^^

It's from wgm. The recent pic of Naeun was Taemin's spot when they shot him waiting for her before the official meet. Or it could be that they've changed the window design but still the same spot. 

I'll have the proper welcome to you later.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Taemin and Eunji will attend Korea Times Music Festival in LA on April 27 Lee Seobang and Taem's sister in law fighting!! 

How i wish there would be Apink too because you know haha

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

It's from wgm. The recent pic of Naeun was Taemin's spot when they shot him waiting for her before the official meet. Or it could be that they've changed the window design but still the same spot. 

I'll have the proper welcome to you later.

aaah I see^^ thankyou for your explanation. I'm so happy to see your comments on every Taeun youtube content. you're so kind, detailed and enthusiastic when you explained about Taeun's details. I always read your comments to have more details^^

• Love 1

16 hours ago, rinkarinka26 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hello. Sorry to welcome you late.

:smile:Welcome to the TaEun Thread!!! Anhyeong, fellow TaEunian! :heart:

I just re-watched WGM episode 1. And I guess you are right (my bad. I'm sorry). The window design that Taemin had was different from Naeun's recent IG post. I honestly don't know why I was so convinced that it was the same spot though. I was really very convinced. I may have seen it in my dreams! LOL :D But thanks for the observation too! I appreciate it! ;)

6 hours ago, rinkarinka26 said:

aaah I see^^ thankyou for your explanation. I'm so happy to see your comments on every Taeun youtube content. you're so kind, detailed and enthusiastic when you explained about Taeun's details. I always read your comments to have more details^^

Owh.. Such warm words from a fellow TaEun lover. Thank you for this! :relieved: About the detailed parts, I just posted those because that's what I honestly see and feel for them. And maybe I am reading too much from their body language / gestures. But hey.. for now I strongly believe they are together. They've always been. Nail this I am gonna let them go if ever someone else's name gets attached to one of them for real. I mean, I'm gonna let them go if one of them dates and marries someone else but til that day I am gonna love and ship them like crazy. :blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Village Survival of Nangnie cut. :heart:

@9:26 Nangnie mentioned Hye Ri again... Just that it makes me giddy hearing it from her.

@10:44 she emphasizes that the boat's name is Hye Ri. They made a reference to Hye Ri of Girl's Day. Hye Ri and Naeun are of same-aged though. Girl's Day was once mentioned by Taemin in wgm. 

• Like 1