Quantcast

Spoiler

Off topic~

But don't you think that Hyomin looks a bit kinda like Naeun in any angles? I think it's because of her hair and eyes xD

Listen to this guys~ it's a very nice song <3

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Guys I have a question.

When did Naeun last wear her silver bracelet in public? Was it in November 2018? Anyone. Hope someone can answer me.

I'm not sure but I think last week of October.  She didn't wear it anymore during the promotion of her movie.

• Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, chocnuttt said:

I'm not sure but I think last week of October.  She didn't wear it anymore during the promotion of her movie.

You know what I just realized now (if ever you are correct with your answer_around that time I mean).... Naeun stopped wearing it AFTER she starred at her senior Huhgak's MV (Empty Words) around November 2018. It was out November 28, 2018 (Music Video) and the funny part is that in the MV she was in love with her girl best friend and she broke her bracelet in there. That MV bracelet got a NE pendant in it so we can safely say they used her real name. And around that time she stopped wearing it already. Could that MV scene also a hint? She broke the bracelet in the MV and stopped wearing her real bracelet in real life. Is it also possible that the real one is also broken that's why she stopped wearing it? There could really be a new item for these two. What do u think? :smirk:

Spoiler

Another thing.

The girl bestfriend she had in the MV had a name of "S".

SHINee?!?! HAHAHAHAHA :tounge_wink:

Don't mind my TaEun mind. Thinking silly things! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

20 minutes ago, Stephanie Lim said:

Oh no! This makes me worried. 

It's not about Taemin and Naeun's posts. It's the antis. If I share it here it might provoke some protective TaEunians. Hmm... Maybe I better not. :pensive: 

• Sad 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

It's not about Taemin and Naeun's posts. It's the antis. If I share it here it might provoke some protective TaEunians. Hmm... Maybe I better not. :pensive: 

I have noticed a lot of hate against Naeun lately on her IG post, why are people still hating on her? :bawling:. What did you see on Twitter?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Oh no :cry: what happened?...:dissapointed: It may provoke but we're a big family we can solve this together and we are strong we won't believe whatever antis says....i'm getting scared of what they might have said but isn't it better if we discuss it? :bawling:

Alright folks! I was quite sad lastnight about the post. Actually it was made to a thread. They were discussing some not-so-good things about the TaEun shippers. I am not joking 200% it might really provoke some of us here. So I guess I'll have to summarize it for you. You'll get hurt if you even read it all. 

The Retweets of it got a less than 100. It got almost a 300 likes. They/that someone was making fun of one of our TaEun YouTubers video (I am not name dropping, sorry). Mentioning about how we got hyped up just because a fanboy mentioned Taem's name during Naeun's birthday fanmeet. They feel like we are burdening Naeun as we keep linking her to Taem and they don't even interact. Most of them think most are Naeun's fans (Pandas who are TaEun shippers) and SOME Shawols/Taemints. Naeun's IG account was also mentioned how it's always flooded with TaEun shipping. They say we are making small things big. They are frustrated with how we still can't forget/get over it all and it's been years.

This I find it funny (it made me smile I am not being sarcastic~ :D) s/he's aware TaEun shippers considered the description, crazy fans are them. LOL :D Mentioning some shippers are spamming in Taemin's MV. We are crossing the lines they say. Coz we are too much (according to them). But you know what, there's one brave soul that replied, "People have the right to do whatever they want". Let's clap for that brave soul! :thumbsup: and that person was attacked. 

Reminder my lovely fellow TaEunians. Cool the heads down. It's just another disliking opinions onto the ship. It won't hurt us if we think more on the bright side. I was sad about it lastnight but after a good sleep I guess I read it more neutrally now. Always remember in any shipping there's always those called, villains. There's got to be a villain in a drama so the drama would end dramatically. 'Against all odds' type of drama you know and at the end of the day the two leads end up together. And they live happily ever after. 

Let's have an open mind (and be mature) in approaching this matter. We don't want any of our couple to feel pressured because of the shipping, right? Well, anyways, they don't have to in the first place because we are not making up stories though. Most label us delusionals but we'll see when time comes they reveal it.

Spoiler

I've posted this already on YT and gonna say it here, when time comes we're gonna say, Manse! TaEun fighting! :star:And the antis would be in disbelief and would go asking, how are they even real?! And we'd just tell them, We told you so! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@chantaljaey yes I agree it might provoke overprotectiveness so it might be best not to post it here. Also I believe that attention is the fuel for hate. If hate gets any kind of attention, the antis will just keep getting worse. I have always been a believer of just silently protecting Taeun by reporting all those nasty people. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Stephanie Lim said:

@chantaljaey yes I agree it might provoke overprotectiveness so it might be best not to post it here. Also I believe that attention is the fuel for hate. If hate gets any kind of attention, the antis will just keep getting worse. I have always been a believer of just silently protecting Taeun by reporting all those nasty people. 

Right there above you. I just posted it. I just recapped it. :vicx:

We all know who she's calling. :phew:

On another note.. last year around the same time I found out she broke her bracelet, I started noticing she was wearing this thread-like black anklet. It's such a delicate thing and noticeable. That bracelet was getting so much attention.. It made me wonder if she started wearing something inconspicuous from her love like this anklet. It's not a fancy jewelry or anything but it is something that she definitely treasures because she is always wearing it when she is in casual outfit. I mean just like the silver bracelet, she would wear it pre-shows or shoots, remove it during shows/shoots, then wear it back again. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

guys just chill it for a while i have some good news don't waste our energy to them haha anyway.. 

This is a good news i think omgg can you guys see what i see?? Haha Omg taemins rosary rings are back and.. and for the first time he didn't hide the cross!! and guysss it looks likes naeun gold rosary ring but taem is in silver i need a clearer photo of this omg haha is this a sign?? Hahaha

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

@chantaljaey well said, chinggu! I agree with you. We all have to be mature and open minded about it. Even though in my heart I truly believe Taeun is real, I also reserved a bit of my heart to accept the possibility that they might not work out. We definitely don't want then to feel burdened/pressured by shippers' comments. But to me, this has been steadily increasing for YEARS.. if there was no truth to it, she and Plan A would have come out with an official statement saying that there is not truth to this and please stop. Just yesterday it popped up on my feed some actress/idol said sorry that the dating rumors about her were not true. I mean normally if there is a rumor or talk about you dating someone and it is not true, you wouldn't let it go on for YEARS. So Taeun's silence on the matter gives me hope. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 2/21/2019 at 3:46 PM, kara1810 said:

guys just chill it for a while i have some good news don't waste our energy to them haha anyway.. 

This is a good news i think omgg can you guys see what i see?? Haha Omg taemins rosary rings are back and.. and for the first time he didn't hide the cross!! and guysss it looks likes naeun gold rosary ring but taem is in silver i need a clearer photo of this omg haha is this a sign?? Hahaha

I saw Taem with that ring last year too although he didn't wear it much during Japan promotions. I think we talked about it in earlier pages but there was really no clear close ups. That is a very good sign though that he is wearing it out in public. I mean I feel that both (esp Taem though) has gotten braver and braver in 2019. I feel like they made a NY resolution. Maybe Dispatch it right... this will be the year finally!

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@Stephanie Lim

I didn't know you notice that too. I forgot who I was talking to but during ISS era (when Apink appeared on Weekly Idol 2018). That appearance when Naeun smiled when the Host mentioned SHINee. She was wearing that black thread-like anklet (she was still wearing the silver bracelet that time). I kept noticing it since then. There were quite pics of her when she kept posting her shoes, foot, leg, and that black anklet kept appearing. And yes, it could be a special item for her too. I now more wonder how special that anklet is to her. :smirk:

@kara1810

I like your comment. :thumbsup:

That's the way to handle antis. Just save our energy for good vibes.

• Insightful 2

1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

Alright folks! I was quite sad lastnight about the post. Actually it was made to a thread. They were discussing some not-so-good things about the TaEun shippers. I am not joking 200% it might really provoke some of us here. So I guess I'll have to summarize it for you. You'll get hurt if you even read it all. 

The Retweets of it got a less than 100. It got almost a 300 likes. They/that someone was making fun of one of our TaEun YouTubers video (I am not name dropping, sorry). Mentioning about how we got hyped up just because a fanboy mentioned Taem's name during Naeun's birthday fanmeet. They feel like we are burdening Naeun as we keep linking her to Taem and they don't even interact. Most of them think most are Naeun's fans (Pandas who are TaEun shippers) and SOME Shawols/Taemints. Naeun's IG account was also mentioned how it's always flooded with TaEun shipping. They say we are making small things big. They are frustrated with how we still can't forget/get over it all and it's been years.

This I find it funny (it made me smile I am not being sarcastic~ :D) s/he's aware TaEun shippers considered the description, crazy fans are them. LOL :D Mentioning some shippers are spamming in Taemin's MV. We are crossing the lines they say. Coz we are too much (according to them). But you know what, there's one brave soul that replied, "People have the right to do whatever they want". Let's clap for that brave soul! :thumbsup: and that person was attacked. 

Reminder my lovely fellow TaEunians. Cool the heads down. It's just another disliking opinions onto the ship. It won't hurt us if we think more on the bright side. I was sad about it lastnight but after a good sleep I guess I read it more neutrally now. Always remember in any shipping there's always those called, villains. There's got to be a villain in a drama so the drama would end dramatically. 'Against all odds' type of drama you know and at the end of the day the two leads end up together. And they live happily ever after. 

Let's have an open mind (and be mature) in approaching this matter. We don't want any of our couple to feel pressured because of the shipping, right? Well, anyways, they don't have to in the first place because we are not making up stories though. Most label us delusionals but we'll see when time comes they reveal it.

Hide contents

I've posted this already on YT and gonna say it here, when time comes we're gonna say, Manse! TaEun fighting! :star:And the antis would be in disbelief and would go asking, how are they even real?! And we'd just tell them, We told you so! :heart:

I choked on the comment when the one says that taeun didn't have an interaction so why are we shipping them? Lol what is WGM then? obviously they don't know anything haha 

• Like 1