Quantcast

1 hour ago, 얀나 Yanna Navales said:

OKAY GUYS THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE AND DISGUSTING AF.

WHY DO Y'ALL TAEMIN STANS HATE ABOUT THE GIRLS THAT GET PAIRED UP WITH TAEMIN??!! IN THE PAST, IT WAS NAEUN. BUT NOW IT'S MIYAWAKI SAKURA! 

CAN YOU GUYS MATURE?!!

OKAY Y'ALL ARE GETTING INTO MY NERVES RN

By the way, if you check the comments on this Yahoo Japan news, we can see what Japanese think on recent issues.

One is many Japanese fans noticed The Naeun Day occasion, T's name spelled out.

Two, YHY's sketchbook T's piano play.

Somewhat more down, I found this comment,

"T, why did you sing the "Once I lived by you" in the show ? The sketchbook recording day and from the Naeun's birthday till the showcase day, you wore the red suite. You put more matching ring. Can someone tell me why ?"

Can someone explain what this guy found out ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, soulofsnape said:

By the way, if you check the comments on this Yahoo Japan news, we can see what Japanese think on recent issues.

One is many Japanese fans noticed The Naeun Day occasion, T's name spelled out.

Two, YHY's sketchbook T's piano play.

Somewhat more down, I found this comment,

"T, why did you sing the "Once I lived by you" in the show ? The sketchbook recording day and from the Naeun's birthday till the showcase day, you wore the red suite. You put more matching ring. Can someone tell me why ?"

Can someone explain what this guy found out ?

When did they record YHY episode? Did Taemin really wear red suit on his CB Showcase day?

You know what, I find it cute really. I've read somewhere that Taemin's CB is somehow a BLUE concept. And IDK if anyone of you noticed it. Naeun was actually wearing BLUE shoes on her birthday fanmeet. If my eyes weren't tricking me, yes.. she wore a blue one! Naeun wore a pearl aqua shoes during her visit in the US. She captured a couple chatting under a pearl aqua umbrella. Now tell me if she isn't low keying supporting her long-time boyfriend that goes by the name Lee Taemin! :lol:

Watch out for Taemin's accessories during this CB coz we might not notice it he already threw a hint and sooner Naeun will response to it!

What's Taemin's color in SHiNee again?! (coughs):yum:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, 얀나 Yanna Navales said:

OKAY GUYS THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE AND DISGUSTING AF.

WHY DO Y'ALL TAEMIN STANS HATE ABOUT THE GIRLS THAT GET PAIRED UP WITH TAEMIN??!! IN THE PAST, IT WAS NAEUN. BUT NOW IT'S MIYAWAKI SAKURA! 

CAN YOU GUYS MATURE?!!

OKAY Y'ALL ARE GETTING INTO MY NERVES RN

Where did you get the info she is Taemin Stan? I think we went through this before about generalizing about fandom on this forum.

Taeun = 2 idols, lets not try to concentrate the hate on one fandom.

• Love 2

Keep an eyes for Taeun from now on.Who knows something change(their rosary thing).For this comeback,Taemin not wearing his two rosary ring.Last time,after he not wearing his old rosary for sometimes he change to new one that same as Naeun gold rosary ring.Let see if he will wear a new rosary ring after this comeback promotion end.He will have concert on 15,16 and 17 March.

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Idk if it's just really a coincidence but the lower right portrait is SHINee's color? And that man looks like a merman or he poses near a round thing which I interpreted it as the earth? T/N: it's a Man. 

The girl portrait beside has a mask near her head.

Alright folks I know I am thinking too much! I'll stop now! LoL:glasses:

after the pic of looking pregnant.. here's the body goals! :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2

@kara1810

BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY MY FRIEND THAT IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE AGAIN! (pun intended). :lol:

it's just nothing guys! everything they wear and do are just really coincidences! I am telling the truth! Don't think too much.. okay? These two just happened to always wear couple items! Really! 

Naeun's reaction in Weekly Idol when SHINee was mentioned was nothing...

Taemin's admission that he has dated before and not a motae solo anymore was also nothing because his own fans hate to hear it...

Naeun's wide smile when that panda fanboy mentioned Taemin was also just a normal smile... really.

Taemin having that adorable smile on his face when a stuffed panda was put on his shoulders was also just the usual Taeminnie...

LASTLY, Taemin's silver bracelet that gotten into Naeun's possession after a year was also just a mere coincidence! :star:

REALLY these are all just coincidences. :smirk:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Taeun for Bazaar. Both photoshoots done by the same photographer. I'm guessing also around the same time because Naeun's is for her bday and Taem's is for March issue. Out of all the photographers out there... the magazine got them the same one. Imagine if they did the shoot the same day... or even together?! Lol ok that's just my imagination. But I mean c'mon... as a photographer myself I can see that they used the same backdrop and flooring but ok that can be a coincidence... but then I notice the light set up is also the same. Come to think of it.. this makes me think of NIGHT & DAY... the MOON & SUN coming together as ONE... kinda like an ECLIPSE! ok ok I need to calm down. 

Nangni always on the phone... must be talking to her man or supportig him by watching his performances. I hope you got to see his win!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Hi! I'm new here. Just created an account and I dont know how it works. Haha anyways. I dont know why I ended up watching taeun wgm. But then after watching the ep 1 I got hooked up. Thats why I started watching taeun videos on youtube and started following taeun accounts on instagram. And I ended up on this thread a silent reader actually. While waiting for updates I started reading the first thread, from page 1 up until here. But whaaa. What to do. I cant stop myself thats why i ended up creating an account and making myself known here. Anyways its so nice to meet all of you and ofcourse our taeun couple. Godbless us all.

• Love 4

On 2/18/2019 at 6:28 AM, Stephanie Lim said:

You guys!!! Nangni was just here in my hometown. Literally blocks away from me. As soon as I saw her IG story, I dropped everything and went immediately to where they were at hoping to meet her. Unfortunately, I kept missing her. One of the desk clerks at The Row didn't know who she was but remembered her and said that she was so beautiful and soft spoken. Even though I didn't get to see one of my heroes, I'm happy just being in the same spot as Nangni was. Of course, I shared some Apink music with that girl and she said she will start listening to Apink. Spread Pink Panda Love all over the world! 

Awww.. thank you for spreading the Apink and Naeun love! Hope you can catch a glimpse of her before she leaves for home. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 4everloved@taeun said:

Hi! I'm new here. Just created an account and I dont know how it works. Haha anyways. I dont know why I ended up watching taeun wgm. But then after watching the ep 1 I got hooked up. Thats why I started watching taeun videos on youtube and started following taeun accounts on instagram. And I ended up on this thread a silent reader actually. While waiting for updates I started reading the first thread, from page 1 up until here. But whaaa. What to do. I cant stop myself thats why i ended up creating an account and making myself known here. Anyways its so nice to meet all of you and ofcourse our taeun couple. Godbless us all.

Welcome to the Taeun thread pt2! We are glad you found our ever growing family! 

As always, we ask that you follow forum rules as to not flag this thread. Please also be respectful to others, Taeunian, non-Taeunian, even haters.. and spread Taeun love! :thumbsup:

• Love 4

11 minutes ago, shawapink22 said:

Is it just me or those green lights looks really like pearl aqua color!!!?:smirk:  it's very strangely identical to SHINee's fandom color right? Another mystery haha :joy:

Hahahaha yes! And there is one on her cheek! Taem is on her mind for sure!

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1