Quantcast

I am watching key show surpring Saturday with taemin as the guest and one of the question was guessing song name. Psy’s New face came out and one of the MC guessed right then started to dance. Then TV showed MV with Naeun in it :lol: I know during filming this didn’t happen but I really want to see taemin’s face after this MC guessed right. But unfortunately he wasn’t part of the picture! 

• LOL 2

@chantaljaey this song is so beautiful and you can feel how sincere he is when he is singing in front of the writer. One of his fav and treasured songs. I didn’t realize the mistake was the part he did in last ep. didn’t he practice this song a lot before debut? I’m not sure if I understood this part correctly as whether he only practiced singing part or including piano. We know that he can play piano very well. Maybe he is very nervous in front of the MC who is also the writer of this song. He also said his goal this year is to collaborate with the MC. See how much he respects him and his work.  Maybe he and Naeun still talked abt this last ep moment :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

If Naeun and Taemin are together and have been together for so long one of the main reasons why I think they havent been exposed is because they both somehow have such a strong relationship with Dispatch like all the time they get either group shoots or individuals shoots but like lately its been done alot now Taemin got its individual shoot by Dispatch literally 3 days ago and now we find out that Naeun also had a shoot specifically with Naeun on her fanmeeting 

Usually the ones that have been exposed by Dispatch have never really had those kind of shoots with Dispatch as far as I know like taking example of Kai Ive never seen him having individual shoots or even group maybe with Dispatch so he has been exposed twice now by Dispatch so I’m seriously believing that because they have a strong relation with Dispatch and because Dispatch gets the benefit of having shoots with them they will not expose them? Like atleast for now maybe (if they are in fact in a relationship lol) but this can be my delulu only but that sounds pretty believable 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt_IdyYhzQ8it-nOozBylk1CW7yeji3glUHPt80/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=t6dn49hk0g1t

The shoes and the SHINee world. :love:

The more I look at the pic it actually tells me that GET what you WANT (a TaEunian noticed this too on IG) and....

I feel like Nangnie was emphasizing the couple at the distance with that pearl aqua umbrella! Such a supporter for her Taeminnie. I love it!!! :kiss_wink: also... the pink flowers! LoL:lol: I am imagining too much now... Okay.. I'll stop. :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Naeun's GQ Interview, Oct/24/2018

I put this here because I think this is one of her best showing herself.

One mistake in the translation below. So, I do it for you, international supporters.

Q : What do you want other people not to expect from you?

N I am not always someone who is bright, joyful, and 'up'. I'm a bit reserved, but people might misunderstand. When members are up, I maintain my composure. Even though I'm laughing along. Umm, what should I explain?

Original :

http://www.gqkorea.co.kr/2018/10/24/손나은의-산뜻한-미소/

Translation:

Edited by soulofsnape
Added mistranslation part of the interview
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/15/2019 at 10:33 AM, Stephanie Lim said:

Rewatched Idol Room again because it's just so hilarious. (1:50) I love how Doni couldn't stop staring at Taemin and told him "you don't look childlike anymore". I can't help but think...The look on Doni's face is the look of a proud uncle who is very happy that this kid finally grew up and is doing so well in life, have a serious and healthy relationship that is probably going to get more serious soon. Then... just as I was hoping for... Uncle Doni came thru for Taeunians!... he started telling a story and that story started with "We Got Married" and omg... Taemin's reaction! He had this look of surprise then relief because it wasn't about him! Hahahaha and his smile was so big.. I mean if someone told me a story, my normal reaction would probably to nod or look interested. But Taemin's reaction was the BIGGEST smile ever.. like he's remembering HAPPY memories! Ok I'm gonna go into the closet now and squeal until Music Bank comes on. 

Yes. I feel ya dear! Since Doni-Coni like Apink so much too we can safely say Doni knows about TaEun's relationship. 

The WGM thing got me too! ah jinjja~ :P not only he's remembering happy memories but it ain't just memories but it's actually recurring events in his life. His love life. :w00t: His only SON. And Naeun's one and only ACE. It's actually way exciting like this because if a recurring thing is happening you naturally get that very natural reaction. Like if you're happy, excited or sad it really shows. ^_^ 

On 2/15/2019 at 1:10 PM, Ali L said:

Im not able to log in again with my Facebook acct even the password was correctly entered. Anyways. The idol room was hilarious. I really enjoyed the Picasso time. He was proud of his Cinderella drawing like it’s the best ever lmao. 

Im hoping he can win a couple. This kid works hard:)

mommy son”sun” one made my day!

I am having problems too with my soompi account. :(

Until now that Cinderella drawing is really funny. The way he draw its dress! LOL :D and of course who wouldn't recognized Naeun and Cinderella. 

On 2/15/2019 at 2:16 PM, 얀나 Yanna Navales said:

Hide contents

I feel ya~

I'm having problems logging in my account with facebook because they asked me to send an e-mail to the e-mail account that i use to login to facebook. but unfortunately, i forgot the password to my e-mail account and I can't recover it anymore because it needs a mobile number to recover it. the email has my old number and i don't have access to my old number anymore.. so i emailed soompi support

Hope I get my account back :(

Is Soompi having a site maintenance now? :huh:

On 2/16/2019 at 12:34 AM, Stephanie Lim said:

This is so true. Music is connected to our memories and emotions. Out of the songs he could have played... he chose this special song. This is the soundtrack of Taeun's lives!

Hide contents

Notably, memories stimulated by music often come from particular times in our lives. Classic hits take us back to our teenage years and our twenties, much more than songs of later years. Psychologists have called it the ‘reminiscence bump’. It may work this way because this is an especially important and exciting time in our lives, when we are experience things for the first time and when we become independent. Everything is new and meaningful. Later, life becomes a bit of a blur. Music evokes emotion. 

Spoiler

I just want to share this. In my country there's this female celebrity where she found her dream man (they married last 2015 after being in an 8-year relationship with her S.O.) already. She released songs related to her and her journey of love. She's a singer (Toni G) btw. And there's this narration she had in the album, it goes like this...

"Music can move you in different ways and when you're in love it echoes the emotional chords of your heart. Once in a while you will bump into songs that speaks so much of how you feel and what you feel at that moment". 

Taemin singing it again speaks volume. He is hinting a SON after all. It echoes thru his heart so when he sang it was very soulful and memorable. 

2 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Is Soompi having a site maintenance now? :huh:

Spoiler

nope. But they have login issues which makes the accounts locked and they need to change the password

I'm still having problems and I'm still waiting for a reply from Soompi Support so i can have my account back :(

I have a superstar rank rn there :(

Is it funny that the SM Trainee (rumored) is wearing an Adidas leggings that is similar to Naeun xD

Can we call her uri couple's daughter xD ahahahahahha

1:14 She's werking the Catriona Gray turn xD

BTW guys~ I wanna spoil my FMV so here it is

only filipino taeunian can remember this song xD

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

You guys!!! Nangni was just here in my hometown. Literally blocks away from me. As soon as I saw her IG story, I dropped everything and went immediately to where they were at hoping to meet her. Unfortunately, I kept missing her. One of the desk clerks at The Row didn't know who she was but remembered her and said that she was so beautiful and soft spoken. Even though I didn't get to see one of my heroes, I'm happy just being in the same spot as Nangni was. Of course, I shared some Apink music with that girl and she said she will start listening to Apink. Spread Pink Panda Love all over the world! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Holy richard simmons i really thought it was Naeun for a second lol seeing that pic makes me realise what a powerful and visually hot couple they could be if they evet date or exposed dating 

• Love 3

1 hour ago, Stephanie Lim said:

Tha girl was be a fan of Naeun too! from hair to leggings! Poor Taemin must be missing his girl so much

Even her hair is so Naeun! :relaxed: the body, the facial features too! :thumbsup:

Omg! :scream: Naeun is wearing the leggings similar to what we are just talking about! :love:

• Love 1

OKAY GUYS THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE AND DISGUSTING AF.

WHY DO Y'ALL TAEMIN STANS HATE ABOUT THE GIRLS THAT GET PAIRED UP WITH TAEMIN??!! IN THE PAST, IT WAS NAEUN. BUT NOW IT'S MIYAWAKI SAKURA! 

CAN YOU GUYS MATURE?!!

OKAY Y'ALL ARE GETTING INTO MY NERVES RN

Congratulations, Taemin and APink! 

Spoiler
30 minutes ago, 얀나 Yanna Navales said:

OKAY GUYS THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE AND DISGUSTING AF.

WHY DO Y'ALL TAEMIN STANS HATE ABOUT THE GIRLS THAT GET PAIRED UP WITH TAEMIN??!! IN THE PAST, IT WAS NAEUN. BUT NOW IT'S MIYAWAKI SAKURA! 

CAN YOU GUYS MATURE?!!

OKAY Y'ALL ARE GETTING INTO MY NERVES RN

That is disgusting behavior. I really don't understand how people can be like that. I'm thankful for the growing Taeun supporters for real, but these kind of people still exist out there and can literally break people up or destroy someone's career. This is why I still want to continue to protect Taeun until the very end.. until they are truly ready to face this. Even when they reveal the relationship, people like this will come out and show their true colors. They better leave the fandom because they are not true fans if they don't support their idol's wishes. 

17 hours ago, taeun1234 said:

Holy richard simmons i really thought it was Naeun for a second lol seeing that pic makes me realise what a powerful and visually hot couple they could be if they evet date or exposed dating 

That 3rd photo... looks exactly like Naeun! Like no joke. It looks like a fan made collage. 

• Like 1