Quantcast

On 2/15/2019 at 10:33 AM, Stephanie Lim said:

Rewatched Idol Room again because it's just so hilarious. (1:50) I love how Doni couldn't stop staring at Taemin and told him "you don't look childlike anymore". I can't help but think...The look on Doni's face is the look of a proud uncle who is very happy that this kid finally grew up and is doing so well in life, have a serious and healthy relationship that is probably going to get more serious soon. Then... just as I was hoping for... Uncle Doni came thru for Taeunians!... he started telling a story and that story started with "We Got Married" and omg... Taemin's reaction! He had this look of surprise then relief because it wasn't about him! Hahahaha and his smile was so big.. I mean if someone told me a story, my normal reaction would probably to nod or look interested. But Taemin's reaction was the BIGGEST smile ever.. like he's remembering HAPPY memories! Ok I'm gonna go into the closet now and squeal until Music Bank comes on. 

Yes. I feel ya dear! Since Doni-Coni like Apink so much too we can safely say Doni knows about TaEun's relationship. 

The WGM thing got me too! ah jinjja~ :P not only he's remembering happy memories but it ain't just memories but it's actually recurring events in his life. His love life. :w00t: His only SON. And Naeun's one and only ACE. It's actually way exciting like this because if a recurring thing is happening you naturally get that very natural reaction. Like if you're happy, excited or sad it really shows. ^_^ 

On 2/15/2019 at 1:10 PM, Ali L said:

Im not able to log in again with my Facebook acct even the password was correctly entered. Anyways. The idol room was hilarious. I really enjoyed the Picasso time. He was proud of his Cinderella drawing like it’s the best ever lmao. 

Im hoping he can win a couple. This kid works hard:)

mommy son”sun” one made my day!

I am having problems too with my soompi account. :(

Until now that Cinderella drawing is really funny. The way he draw its dress! LOL :D and of course who wouldn't recognized Naeun and Cinderella. 

On 2/15/2019 at 2:16 PM, 얀나 Yanna Navales said:

Hide contents

I feel ya~

I'm having problems logging in my account with facebook because they asked me to send an e-mail to the e-mail account that i use to login to facebook. but unfortunately, i forgot the password to my e-mail account and I can't recover it anymore because it needs a mobile number to recover it. the email has my old number and i don't have access to my old number anymore.. so i emailed soompi support

Hope I get my account back :(

Is Soompi having a site maintenance now? :huh:

On 2/16/2019 at 12:34 AM, Stephanie Lim said:

This is so true. Music is connected to our memories and emotions. Out of the songs he could have played... he chose this special song. This is the soundtrack of Taeun's lives!

Hide contents

Notably, memories stimulated by music often come from particular times in our lives. Classic hits take us back to our teenage years and our twenties, much more than songs of later years. Psychologists have called it the ‘reminiscence bump’. It may work this way because this is an especially important and exciting time in our lives, when we are experience things for the first time and when we become independent. Everything is new and meaningful. Later, life becomes a bit of a blur. Music evokes emotion. 

Spoiler

I just want to share this. In my country there's this female celebrity where she found her dream man (they married last 2015 after being in an 8-year relationship with her S.O.) already. She released songs related to her and her journey of love. She's a singer (Toni G) btw. And there's this narration she had in the album, it goes like this...

"Music can move you in different ways and when you're in love it echoes the emotional chords of your heart. Once in a while you will bump into songs that speaks so much of how you feel and what you feel at that moment". 

Taemin singing it again speaks volume. He is hinting a SON after all. It echoes thru his heart so when he sang it was very soulful and memorable. 

2 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Is Soompi having a site maintenance now? :huh:

Spoiler

nope. But they have login issues which makes the accounts locked and they need to change the password

I'm still having problems and I'm still waiting for a reply from Soompi Support so i can have my account back :(

I have a superstar rank rn there :(

Is it funny that the SM Trainee (rumored) is wearing an Adidas leggings that is similar to Naeun xD

Can we call her uri couple's daughter xD ahahahahahha

1:14 She's werking the Catriona Gray turn xD

BTW guys~ I wanna spoil my FMV so here it is

only filipino taeunian can remember this song xD

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

You guys!!! Nangni was just here in my hometown. Literally blocks away from me. As soon as I saw her IG story, I dropped everything and went immediately to where they were at hoping to meet her. Unfortunately, I kept missing her. One of the desk clerks at The Row didn't know who she was but remembered her and said that she was so beautiful and soft spoken. Even though I didn't get to see one of my heroes, I'm happy just being in the same spot as Nangni was. Of course, I shared some Apink music with that girl and she said she will start listening to Apink. Spread Pink Panda Love all over the world! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Holy richard simmons i really thought it was Naeun for a second lol seeing that pic makes me realise what a powerful and visually hot couple they could be if they evet date or exposed dating 

• Love 3

1 hour ago, Stephanie Lim said:

Tha girl was be a fan of Naeun too! from hair to leggings! Poor Taemin must be missing his girl so much

Even her hair is so Naeun! :relaxed: the body, the facial features too! :thumbsup:

Omg! :scream: Naeun is wearing the leggings similar to what we are just talking about! :love:

• Love 1

OKAY GUYS THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE AND DISGUSTING AF.

WHY DO Y'ALL TAEMIN STANS HATE ABOUT THE GIRLS THAT GET PAIRED UP WITH TAEMIN??!! IN THE PAST, IT WAS NAEUN. BUT NOW IT'S MIYAWAKI SAKURA! 

CAN YOU GUYS MATURE?!!

OKAY Y'ALL ARE GETTING INTO MY NERVES RN

Congratulations, Taemin and APink! 

Spoiler
30 minutes ago, 얀나 Yanna Navales said:

WHY DO Y'ALL TAEMIN STANS HATE ABOUT THE GIRLS THAT GET PAIRED UP WITH TAEMIN??!! IN THE PAST, IT WAS NAEUN. BUT NOW IT'S MIYAWAKI SAKURA! 

CAN YOU GUYS MATURE?!!

That is disgusting behavior. I really don't understand how people can be like that. I'm thankful for the growing Taeun supporters for real, but these kind of people still exist out there and can literally break people up or destroy someone's career. This is why I still want to continue to protect Taeun until the very end.. until they are truly ready to face this. Even when they reveal the relationship, people like this will come out and show their true colors. They better leave the fandom because they are not true fans if they don't support their idol's wishes. 

17 hours ago, taeun1234 said:

Holy richard simmons i really thought it was Naeun for a second lol seeing that pic makes me realise what a powerful and visually hot couple they could be if they evet date or exposed dating 

That 3rd photo... looks exactly like Naeun! Like no joke. It looks like a fan made collage. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 얀나 Yanna Navales said:

CAN YOU GUYS MATURE?!!

By the way, if you check the comments on this Yahoo Japan news, we can see what Japanese think on recent issues.

One is many Japanese fans noticed The Naeun Day occasion, T's name spelled out.

Two, YHY's sketchbook T's piano play.

Somewhat more down, I found this comment,

"T, why did you sing the "Once I lived by you" in the show ? The sketchbook recording day and from the Naeun's birthday till the showcase day, you wore the red suite. You put more matching ring. Can someone tell me why ?"

Can someone explain what this guy found out ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, soulofsnape said:

By the way, if you check the comments on this Yahoo Japan news, we can see what Japanese think on recent issues.

One is many Japanese fans noticed The Naeun Day occasion, T's name spelled out.

Two, YHY's sketchbook T's piano play.

Somewhat more down, I found this comment,

"T, why did you sing the "Once I lived by you" in the show ? The sketchbook recording day and from the Naeun's birthday till the showcase day, you wore the red suite. You put more matching ring. Can someone tell me why ?"

Can someone explain what this guy found out ?

When did they record YHY episode? Did Taemin really wear red suit on his CB Showcase day?

You know what, I find it cute really. I've read somewhere that Taemin's CB is somehow a BLUE concept. And IDK if anyone of you noticed it. Naeun was actually wearing BLUE shoes on her birthday fanmeet. If my eyes weren't tricking me, yes.. she wore a blue one! Naeun wore a pearl aqua shoes during her visit in the US. She captured a couple chatting under a pearl aqua umbrella. Now tell me if she isn't low keying supporting her long-time boyfriend that goes by the name Lee Taemin! :lol:

Watch out for Taemin's accessories during this CB coz we might not notice it he already threw a hint and sooner Naeun will response to it!

What's Taemin's color in SHiNee again?! (coughs):yum:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, 얀나 Yanna Navales said:

CAN YOU GUYS MATURE?!!

Where did you get the info she is Taemin Stan? I think we went through this before about generalizing about fandom on this forum.

Taeun = 2 idols, lets not try to concentrate the hate on one fandom.

• Love 2

Keep an eyes for Taeun from now on.Who knows something change(their rosary thing).For this comeback,Taemin not wearing his two rosary ring.Last time,after he not wearing his old rosary for sometimes he change to new one that same as Naeun gold rosary ring.Let see if he will wear a new rosary ring after this comeback promotion end.He will have concert on 15,16 and 17 March.

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

She looks like preggy hereee hahaha now i know what she will look like carrying a baby but deym still gorgeous kyaaa hahaha >°<

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Idk if it's just really a coincidence but the lower right portrait is SHINee's color? And that man looks like a merman or he poses near a round thing which I interpreted it as the earth? T/N: it's a Man. 

The girl portrait beside has a mask near her head.

Alright folks I know I am thinking too much! I'll stop now! LoL:glasses:

after the pic of looking pregnant.. here's the body goals! :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2