Quantcast

This is sad we saw that coming, taemin will going to miss his hyungs but im pretty sure he's not going to be alone haha

I have my thoughts lately since onew enlisted if taemin will going to enlist to the military most probably on 2021 based on what line he's in (91 liner 2019, 92 liners 2020) 93 liner most probably 2021.. Should Naeun will be there? Are we able to see her accompanying taemin? (this would be the time that they revealed dating or if not and will stay low-key time will tell. ) 

Can they have an assurance before taemin enlisted? I mean taemin should propose to her right :bawling: because it's f** two years. If i'm not mistaken bigbang taeyang marry min hyo rin first before going to military. I'm being emo here if that time comes haha

• Sad 1

Imagine Taemin attending Apink’s concert but watching from backstage or just supporting Naeun backstage :wub:

@kara1810 I agree, we’ll have to wait for so long if no news comes out before he has to serve in the military. I hope just like Taeyang he propeses to Naeun (if he hasn’t already ^_^) before military. But Taeyang had it easier cause he was dating an actress. Either way I hope they both reveal it. We’ve been waiting for so long.:bawling: I know it’s not any of our business who they date, but I just wanna let them know that we’re many who supports them!! I understand them though.... 

@watermelon2512 I’m so proud of Apink!!!! This song is so good, by far the best song ever and for me better than I’m so sick even if I’m so sick was heaven :heart: And Naeun had so many lines, so happy. As well as Hayong and Chorong! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

This year Shinee will be busy with individual project. Taemin will come out with new album (that's for sure) and touring (he's been planning for US concert for a long time) not to mention reguler Korea and Japan concert.

I hope Apink will make a comeback again (summer/autumn) at the same time with Taemin so we can have Taeun moment during music shows. 

Can they just act friendly toward each other when they see each other in any show or stage? Avoiding each other is so old news. I hope Taemin will take the first act to be openly friendly with Naeun.

There's rumor spreading around in sns that someone saw Kibum taking a test for military enlistment, I'm not sure about this rumor, but considering their age and the new gov rules it might be true. Kibum and Minho  91 line, some 91 line already sign up for enlistment such as Minhyuk CNBlue (already in military), and Changsub and Minhyuk Btob the enlisment date already set, B1A4 member forgot his name. So it's just a matter of time Shinee member one by one will be going on hiatus for military enlistment

• Like 2

Spoiler

Guys, about the chatting thing? How about Facebook? Or Twitter? Since they're the common sites that it used lel

So we can chat our delulu things in private~

click:

Heart for Facebook, Haha for Twitter and Confused for other~

• LOL 3

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG I CAN IMAGINE THEM HAVING KIDS xDD

5 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/9695-[engsub]-running-man-ep.433

Apink's Running Man episode is out with english subs.

What about Return of Superman?

Spoiler

Since all of you picked Twitter, just PM me your username and then I'll add you there ^^

• Like 2

@xoxo_yanna98

I think The Return Of Superman isn't subbed yet ( I think). If I get hold of a subbed video of it I'll post it here for sure. 

Anyways, is there a private chat group on Twitter ? Or just that private messaging?

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

@xoxo_yanna98

I think The Return Of Superman isn't subbed yet ( I think). If I get hold of a subbed video of it I'll post it here for sure. 

Anyways, is there a private chat group on Twitter ? Or just that private messaging?

yep there is~

49825991_371288010339580_9204378029319520256_n.png?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl4-6.fna&oh=b7cb3a02dc3f954a78ec51d1bbdc98b5&oe=5CD5C0B7

Looking at netizens and fans good response  to JenKai dating news I think more and more idols will be open about their dating status. Be ready for dynamic 2019 everyone!

Spoiler

I watch GDA 2019, this is the first event for JenKai after dating news. These couple remind me so much of Khun-Tiffany after dating news, JenKai keep their distance they don't even stand in the same line and avoid interacting with each other not even looking at each other. What a difficult life being a K-Idol.

• Like 2

Uwaa~ i was bisy replaying %% of mybeautiful unni’s hehehe 

check this one guys hahaha the power of editing hehhe :D 

• Like 1