Quantcast

btw guys~ the chat that I made is really quiet these days~ LEL

Maybe we should try another chat app so we can talk about things in private there? instead of here in the forum? Y'all know there are spies rn here in the forum lel

the discord app is not working as everyone doesn't have discord account lel

• Like 2

Taemin the best dancer in K-pop.

I miss Taemin so bad I thought he will come to GDA but he's not.

I believe he is busy working and preparing for his comeback.

I heard he will appear as a mentor in show "Under Nineteen" just like Kai.

Aigoo~ our taeun is really great at keeping secrets vrom public but yah recently naeun unni’s dating rumors are all around but i don’t see taemin oppa’s name in those prediction accounts ;) i guess they already know that there is only one man for naeun unni and mentioning taemin oppa in those prediction accounts would only strenghten our taueninan hearts and it would be too much of a giveaway lol! The anti’ might go crazy and burn thr prediction accounts hahaha! 

@xoxo_yanna98

I agree too, let me know where we can chat!

Btw I don’t know who’s spamming me on my Curious Cat account on Twitter, but that person is really pressed for some reason.

I feel like the second Prediction account with 21K followers or something is lowkey a Taeun shipper hahahha

• LOL 1

On 1/4/2019 at 3:16 PM, kittykatt said:

yeahhh thats true, and i think that she said in july  that only 1 member from apink was dating, than she said that was naeun after somebody ask about it hhahahahah :wub:

ikrr! i just hope that we'll get something in 2019! any interaction will do, it's been yearsss

We have a Taemin update today~

Taemin accepting Jonghyun's award in behalf with Minho.

Congratulations to our angel above the skies~

I think there might be some shippers who will be disappointed that why Apink didn't come to GDA too and they expect an interaction. Please, let's have some respect and let's congratulate Jonghyun for making an awesome and incredible album and also thank Taemin and Minho for getting their hyung's award in behalf~

Let's also support Apink's concert today and their comeback MV tommorow~ So stream their MV!! :)

• Like 2

@xoxo_yanna98 if only there's a clapping icon plus the love icon I would have given it to you. I totally agree with you. It's fine that Apink wasn't there if the reason will only be an interaction. The fact alone that our Jong won a Bonsang Award is already something to be happy about. He deserves it. Hope he's at peace now.:innocent:

Thank u Ming and Taem for the acceptance. :heart:

So Taemin did come to GDA but not for performing, he came to receive an award on behalf of Jonghyun. 

Thank you so much for GDA to remember Jonghyun last work and give appreciation. I think this is the only award show who pay attention to Jonghyun last album.

Did you see Taemin? He looks healthy and so young, his hair style make him looks like a Japanesse idol. I guess living in Japan and surrounded by Jappanesse staff for a few months affecting his style :D

Naeun costar from Woman's Wail movie Lee Taeri insta story. He came to the Apink concert.

His previous name is Lee Minho, he change his name to Lee Taeri.

https://pin.it/hqrpyofl6eify3

Apink invite their celebrity friends to the concert,  actor Lee Tae Hwan also came to the concert.

• Like 2