On 1/3/2019 at 3:19 AM, Rhoia Lity said:

Yah that account is on fire today! 

Taemin -> engaged and soon to get married

Apink -> a member who's already in a relationship may go up to the next level :blink::blink::blink: Does this means.........?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jaeesh152 said:

Taemin -> engaged and soon to get married

Apink -> a member who's already in a relationship may go up to the next level :blink::blink::blink: Does this means.........?

yeahhh thats true, and i think that she said in july  that only 1 member from apink was dating, than she said that was naeun after somebody ask about it hhahahahah :wub:

• LOL 1

@Rhoia Lity Is that the account that got 300K followers? 

Hmmm.. not to be the killjoy here but don't u think that they are just copying each other? I mean almost all of the predictions said one thing. This could be just copying each other's prediction OR it is damn true that Naeun is really dating (coughs... Taemin). :love:

Well of course I am certain she is dating but I will be most assured if Plan A confirms it. I want to hear straight from the agency.

Anyways, thanks for the post dear! :thumbsup:

Could it be Eunji? :huh:

OMG! Chorong's male close friend is dancing to Move by Taemin.

Question: When will I ever see the main dancer of Apink do a cover of MOVE. Bom-ah are you listening? :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PutriSing said:

Teaser for new PERCENT MV is super cool. The visual is mesmerizing. And our Naeun's hypnotizing voice... 

Lol! The theories around this teaser is funny! Everyone thought our unni’s killed their bf in i’m so sick and created the perfect one in this teaser :D still bombom  unni was right u really can’t find a trace of the prev Apink in their new one. I guess they changed to a more mature level compared to the innocent beat they had before. Personally i really am looking forward to their comeback songs bec all of it are to my taste! It’s not they annoying type of songs like the usual kpop recently it is more of a catchy songs and something u can relate hehehe :) 

I am so waiting for the ros and rm and produce 101 to see my taeun :)  i wonder how taemin oppa will do his comeback :) does he havenew songs or will he use last years songs :) i am still waiting for that better man Mv hahaha! 

well, now she said that has 2 members dating in shinee, so i guess that is taemin and minho,
on her old post she said that minho was getting to know someone.

And if the other one that is dating has a fandom already.... :D 

7 minutes ago, kittykatt said:

well, now she said that has 2 members dating in shinee, so i guess that is taemin and minho,
on her old post she said that minho was getting to know someone.

And if the other one that is dating has a fandom already.... :D 

I just saw this one and was about to post it as well hahaha! :D for me i think its taemin oppa and jinki oppa hehhee coz s/he mentioned before that jinki oppa was the first kne to get married so maybe he has a long term gf already? :) but possible the other is minho oppa as well hehehe but the sure one is taemin oppa with our naeun unni! :D 

Spoiler

Off topic:

INFINITE - 5 members are dating?!?! :scream:

Excluding Hoya now... Only one of them isn't dating? LoL :blush: 

L? L had so much when that ulzzang girl 'ruined' his career.

Funny thing if it's only L that's single. Sungjong is dating? That's cute. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chantaljaey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Off topic:

INFINITE - 5 members are dating?!?! :scream:

Excluding Hoya now... Only one of them isn't dating? LoL :blush: 

L? L had so much when that ulzzang girl 'ruined' his career.

Funny thing if it's only L that's single. Sungjong is dating? That's cute. 

All predictionnaccounts are saying good stuff about out taeun! Thank fully this one is the best one! :) maybe we can really see our taeun beijg happy this year :) 

@Rhoia Lity

They are happy but we need that confirmation so our TaEun hearts will completely rejoice and go to Lala land~ 

But guys, we shouldn't put our hopes too high okay? Let's just wait. Patiently wait. :innocent:

I mean we shouldn't expect too much this year (TaEun revelation) but we know for sure they are dating all this time. :wub:

And if that time comes they reveal it then we're gonna have our chicken and beer parteyyy!!! :yum: but hey we need to have gogi too! LoL:tounge_xd: it's our couple's favorite! 

• Like 1

Nangnie's jewel/birth stone is Amethyst.

Amethyst has been a prized gem for centuries. It is the birthstone for Pisces (February 19 - March 20) and the month of February, and the gemstone for the 6th anniversary of marriage.

Source: https://www.jewelsforme.com/amethyst-meaning

I know they're not married yet but it tickles my TaEun imagination seeing 6th year. This April 17, 2019 will be TaEun's 6th year since WGM days and just so happens that it's related to Naeun's jewel stone.

And it's neomu neomu cute that it has become Taemin's liked color these days. LOL :kiss_wink:

All these traits are in Naeun! It's crazy but it's damn true!

Spoiler

Amethyst born personality:

Abstract thoughts.
Loves reality and abstract.
Intelligent and clever.
Changing personality.
Attractive.
Sexy.
Temperamental.
Quiet, shy and humble.
Honest and loyal.
Determined to reach goals.
Loves freedom.
Rebellious when restricted.
Loves aggressiveness.
Too sensitive and easily hurt.
Gets angry really easily but does not show it.
Dislike unnecessary things.
Loves making friends but rarely shows it.
Daring and stubborn.
Ambitious.
Realizing dreams and hopes.
Sharp.
Loves entertainment and leisure.
Romantic on the inside not outside.
Superstitious and ludicrous.
Spendthrift.

Tries to learn to show emotions.

• Like 1