I honestly can't with this couple anymore like seriously how can someone be sooooo similar like how??? They're like match made in heaven not even kidding it sometimes gets shocking how they can be too alike its really hard to find someone who's like your other half so i hope they take all of these into consideration 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@taeun1234

Actually it sounds so familiar to me. :ph34r:

When Naeun said, "we maybe far apart, our hearts are always together". Didn't she said this in her WGM BRI before? That was Episode 16 - when EXO gave her the bracelet and that WOLF dance. Eunji (in the panel) even said it was strange to hear her (Naeun) say that coz she's not the type to tell those kinds of things.

When you're in love everything changes. :love:

• Like 1

I just remebered that kid who shipped sunmi and taemin oppa lol! Now who’s copying who? Hmmm? :joy: 

P.S.

i just realized now that naeun unni does jot follow anyone anymore on IG :huh: before she still followed bomi unni but now she has 0 following.

I am gonna post my thoughts on Apink's Amigo TV appearance a bit later. :smile:

Coz honestly there's a hint (at least for me) out in the open during their guesting. We may just let it slide coz it showed like it was nothing but yeah.. I have observed something. :ph34r:

Just that...

Spoiler

Don't expect too much from my observation... then again... just my observations.

and for now I haven't finished watching it yet. keke :wink:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

I am gonna post my thoughts on Apink's Amigo TV appearance a bit later. :smile:

Coz honestly there's a hint (at least for me) out in the open during their guesting. We may just let it slide coz it showed like it was nothing but yeah.. I have observed something. :ph34r:

Just that...

Reveal hidden contents

Don't expect too much from my observation... then again... just my observations.

and for now I haven't finished watching it yet. keke :wink:

You mean the finger test? when Naeun and Eunji choose index finger which means "a lover who enjoys  a love with freedom" the other members approve it.

I'm still curious about the "Image test" where they have to finish the drawing, since Naeun part was edited out a lot unlike Namjoo part where she explained all her drawings.

What Naeun drew:

1. circle --> a happy face

2. triangle --> a face wearing a funny cone hat

3.upside down triangle --->  add a short vertical line above the triangle (it looks like a pendant?)

4.square ---> (looks like a gift or letter? tied with a thread/ribbon?)

5. dots ---> a flower

6.rectangle under a line ---> a hawkers push a cart

7. rectangle above the line ---->sitting on table having dinnner (2 or 4 people?)

8. a horizontal line -->  a growing sprout

The drawing above reflecting of:

1.What I think of myself

2.How I wish others will think of me

3.An unrealistic image of me

4. A realistic image of me

5.Words I usually hear

6.My past

7.My present

8.My future

Naeun add some hand writing in her drawings too to explain her drawings but it only show no.6 drawing that she wrote "Help need" and "It's really hard". I hope anyone who is good in Hangul can translate Naeun hand writting so we can make conclusion of her "Image test"

Amigo tv engsub

• Like 1

@watermelon2512 unni is it the same silver bracelet oppa wore in that interview in japan? Theone we thought is thr previous silver bracelet? :) 

@chantaljaey unni! The signs u were talking about is it about that psychological test with the finger? Before taeun used to pose wi5 their pinky finger in the air right? It was the fairytale like kind of love :wub: a forever and lasting kind of love :love:

So silent here~ huhhuhuhuh

WHERE THE HECK ARE OUR PARENTS?!! LEL 

BTW, I'm currently making an FMV rn of TaEun. I think I will make this until it is 2019 xD I can't think of any scenes I can put in the vid. I only have WGM episodes and some Taeun vids~ kkkkk

How is everyone <3

Here are my TaEun fmvs if anyone wants to watch~ hihhihihi

• Thanks 2