Taemin's promotions for Act 1 are sadly over, but it does mean I'm back!

Here are some little things I noticed:

1. Naeun stayed mostly M.I.A. during this promotional period. IMO she wanted to show support to Taemin as well as Namjoo but obviously couldn't support them both publicly so she just quietly supported them from the sidelines. It gives me those "SHINee winning against Apink and Taemin passing on the mic to Minho instead of making a speech back in 2016" vibes.
  2. Taemin has a surprising flirtatious side that no one knew about before Bubble and clearly he must have learned how to flirt from experience because he doesn't even film any dramas lol. He is also roleplaying about marriage a lot lately and he also mentioned getting married and having children in The Stage so I think he's slowly getting his fans used to the idea of him having someone by his side and starting a family one day.
  3. His tattoos are real, confirmed by Key, though we knew that already. One of his tattoos is a burning heart and the other one seems to be some kind of flower on his hip. Both have interesting meanings as romantic symbols. He said that we will get to see them more in Act 2. Fun fact: Taemin and Jonghyun both got tattoos at the age of 27.
  4. Taemin is having a hard time lately. He is opening up to us about all kinds of insecurities that are pretty worrying. He also made many jabs at SM so it's becoming apparent that there is an internal issue going on with the SM's executives. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if SHINee doesn't renew their contracts with SM and engages in a legal battle over their name rights instead. Shinhwa did it so frankly, they can too, but either way I'll remain by their side.
  5. This one is a 100% delulu link but I'll point it out for fun: Naeun is now endorsing Adidas alongside Song Mino. In one of the fan calls, a shawol mentioned that she's going to marry Minho to Taemin. Taemin then responded with something like "Which Minho? In this world, there is Song Mino, Lee Minho and SHINee's Minho" lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LauLau said:

Taemin's promotions for Act 1 are sadly over, but it does mean I'm back!

Here are some little things I noticed:

1. Naeun stayed mostly M.I.A. during this promotional period. IMO she wanted to show support to Taemin as well as Namjoo but obviously couldn't support them both publicly so she just quietly supported them from the sidelines. It gives me those "SHINee winning against Apink and Taemin passing on the mic to Minho instead of making a speech back in 2016" vibes.
  2. Taemin has a surprising flirtatious side that no one knew about before Bubble and clearly he must have learned how to flirt from experience because he doesn't even film any dramas lol. He is also roleplaying about marriage a lot lately and he also mentioned getting married and having children in The Stage so I think he's slowly getting his fans used to the idea of him having someone by his side and starting a family one day.
  3. His tattoos are real, confirmed by Key, though we knew that already. One of his tattoos is a burning heart and the other one seems to be some kind of flower on his hip. Both have interesting meanings as romantic symbols. He said that we will get to see them more in Act 2. Fun fact: Taemin and Jonghyun both got tattoos at the age of 27.
  4. Taemin is having a hard time lately. He is opening up to us about all kinds of insecurities that are pretty worrying. He also made many jabs at SM so it's becoming apparent that there is an internal issue going on with the SM's executives. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if SHINee doesn't renew their contracts with SM and engages in a legal battle over their name rights instead. Shinhwa did it so frankly, they can too, but either way I'll remain by their side.
  5. This one is a 100% delulu link but I'll point it out for fun: Naeun is now endorsing Adidas alongside Song Mino. In one of the fan calls, a shawol mentioned that she's going to marry Minho to Taemin. Taemin then responded with something like "Which Minho? In this world, there is Song Mino, Lee Minho and SHINee's Minho" lol

Lmao.. I noticed that too when he mentioned song minho... in my mind so he knows song minho? But I remember that Naeun posted her adidas cf with song minho. Lol

4. Instead of not renewing their contract, I want shinee to have a sub label with sm like what super junior did. Illegal battle with sm may take time and  cost lot of money.. shinwa did pay a lot of amount to sm to keep their name. 

2 hours ago, Anonymous 2 said:

Lmao.. I noticed that too when he mentioned song minho... in my mind so he knows song minho? But I remember that Naeun posted her adidas cf with song minho. Lol

4. Instead of not renewing their contract, I want shinee to have a sub label with sm like what super junior did. Illegal battle with sm may take time and  cost lot of money.. shinwa did pay a lot of amount to sm to keep their name. 

I want them to take the least rocky option, so I'd be happy with just a sub-label too. That said, each member of SHINee is a multi-millionaire so they can afford that legal battle even more than Shinhwa IF it comes down to it. I just wish them the best of luck no matter what they choose to do... there are a lot of theories circulating around as to why SM is suddenly treating SHINee like this and apparently it may have something to do with a combination of SHINee hiring lawyers for their contract renewal back in 2018 to get a bigger pay cut and demanding full artistic freedom as part of their new contract terms, which SM didn't like... it's mostly just a rumour but it really fits...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LauLau said:

I want them to take the least rocky option, so I'd be happy with just a sub-label too. That said, each member of SHINee is a multi-millionaire so they can afford that legal battle even more than Shinhwa IF it comes down to it. I just wish them the best of luck no matter what they choose to do... there are a lot of theories circulating around as to why SM is suddenly treating SHINee like this and apparently it may have something to do with a combination of SHINee hiring lawyers for their contract renewal back in 2018 to get a bigger pay cut and demanding full artistic freedom as part of their new contract terms, which SM didn't like... it's mostly just a rumour but it really fits...

I mean Shinee has never had the same lvl of promotions has other groups and they decided to stay with SM even after the catastrophe of Jonghyuns death, you guus have to believe more in SM, if they decided to stay its clearly for a reason, I thinm most of the issue with this comeback was that Taemins comeback overlapping with SuperM, we will see how Act 2 is treated, ill save my judgment for after that. 

55 minutes ago, Kekw said:

I mean Shinee has never had the same lvl of promotions has other groups and they decided to stay with SM even after the catastrophe of Jonghyuns death, you guus have to believe more in SM, if they decided to stay its clearly for a reason, I thinm most of the issue with this comeback was that Taemins comeback overlapping with SuperM, we will see how Act 2 is treated, ill save my judgment for after that. 

I don't need to save my judgement when Taemin himself has expressed his unhappiness with his lack of promotions. Even MBC Radio commented about it. Just now, a Korean music critic has also expressed his shock at the lack of promotions. SuperM has nothing to do with it tbh, they're just a scapegoat. Today (or I guess yesterday in KST) Taemin even said he will talk to SM about the MTV issue after K-shawols explained it to him... boy didn't even know his song is blocked in the US. Anyway, Taemin mentioned his dissatisfaction with promotions enough times to form a compilation. He even said he has no control over the fact that he only promoted on music shows for 3 days and apologised for it. He openly got mad about the song leak and spent every chance he could in his V Lives and Instalives asking shawols about ways to help him promote. He said he feels like he's signed two contracts now because we formed "Jjakgoongs Entertainment", a name he gave us.

SuperM also expressed the fact that we promoted him hard and he acknowledged our hard work, telling us it's ok if he doesn't get recognized because he knows SM is not promoting him. SM never gave him or SHINee literally zero promotions before; they only booked him on 1 radio show and 3 music shows, the rest he booked through his friends (thank god for Ravi and Sungwoon). Actually, nvm because SM also forgot to notify one of the music shows of his nominations and he almost got left out until shawols threw a fit online over them overlooking him. So if shawols didn't catch this mistake, the music shows wouldn't even know he got nominated. He is the only SM artist to comeback yet not receive a hashflag -- even Hyoyeon got one for Dessert. The official @SHINee twitter page doesn't even share or update news about him half of the time like they're barely active -- they also don't have their own admin since shawols caught the fact that they're managed by the same people who are managing the main SM twitter page.

Frankly, this comeback has been one hell of a stressful joke and no shawols truly enjoyed it between all the mass streaming/donations/advertising, etc, that we had to do just to make up for the lack of SM's efforts. I've never not enjoyed a Taemin comeback this much despite loving everything about his album and concept. We had to recruit help from NCTzens/Tyongfs and ReVeluvs to even get anywhere. Taemin has never been this open about his own dissatisfaction with SM before tho he complained about them already in the last Korean comeback on the radio, literally stating that he wishes for his company to work harder for him even if it's just half as much as how hard he works.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, LauLau said:

I don't need to save my judgement when Taemin himself has expressed his unhappiness with his lack of promotions. Even MBC Radio commented about it. Just now, a Korean music critic has also expressed his shock at the lack of promotions. SuperM has nothing to do with it tbh, they're just a scapegoat. Today (or I guess yesterday in KST) Taemin even said he will talk to SM about the MTV issue after K-shawols explained it to him... boy didn't even know his song is blocked in the US. Anyway, Taemin mentioned his dissatisfaction with promotions enough times to form a compilation. He even said he has no control over the fact that he only promoted on music shows for 3 days and apologised for it. He openly got mad about the song leak and spent every chance he could in his V Lives and Instalives asking shawols about ways to help him promote. He said he feels like he's signed two contracts now because we formed "Jjakgoongs Entertainment", a name he gave us.

SuperM also expressed the fact that we promoted him hard and he acknowledged our hard work, telling us it's ok if he doesn't get recognized because he knows SM is not promoting him. SM never gave him or SHINee literally zero promotions before; they only booked him on 1 radio show and 3 music shows, the rest he booked through his friends (thank god for Ravi and Sungwoon). Actually, nvm because SM also forgot to notify one of the music shows of his nominations and he almost got left out until shawols threw a fit online over them overlooking him. So if shawols didn't catch this mistake, the music shows wouldn't even know he got nominated. He is the only SM artist to comeback yet not receive a hashflag -- even Hyoyeon got one for Dessert. The official @SHINee twitter page doesn't even share or update news about him half of the time like they're barely active -- they also don't have their own admin since shawols caught the fact that they're managed by the same people who are managing the main SM twitter page.

Frankly, this comeback has been one hell of a stressful joke and no shawols truly enjoyed it between all the mass streaming/donations/advertising, etc, that we had to do just to make up for the lack of SM's efforts. I've never not enjoyed a Taemin comeback this much despite loving everything about his album and concept. We had to recruit help from NCTzens/Tyongfs and ReVeluvs to even get anywhere. Taemin has never been this open about his own dissatisfaction with SM before tho he complained about them already in the last Korean comeback on the radio, literally stating that he wishes for his company to work harder for him even if it's just half as much as how hard he works.

I understand you being upset, I was just saying this is nothing new, SM has always been like this with fx and Shinee, and I rly believe if SuperM wasnt having a comeback that he wouldve gotten a bit more promo even if it would be the usual treatmeant shinee gets. 

8 hours ago, Jejudo,2013 said:

An exciting update!!! Looking stunning in that SPANISH’s flamenco outfit Nangni

Ooooh idk how stan twitter is gonna react to that Mexican garb... Naeun looks cute for sure ;) ofc she knows that "tango is from Argentina" not Spain so she went for flamenco hehehe

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Anonymous 2 said:

Watch first the teaser of Naeun's new variety, then tell me the common that you will see on Taemin's photos that was uploaded yesterday on shinee's twitter... coincidence again?

I literally logged in on here to say this!!! It's the same???

• Like 1

Taeunians !!! it looks like those barcceletes that Naeun just made for Apink these days ryt? the timing is also kinda strange..what coincidence haha :D

Edit: some mentioned that it's from lucas?  anyone knows?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFd14WUB_Cu/?utm_source=ig_embed

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFd1SpmhUID/?utm_source=ig_embed

Edited by Jillia
Unfortunately due to court rulings we're not permitted to embedd IG links!

2 hours ago, LauLau said:

...Why would a Taeun fan account even post about this knowing that it's from Lucas?? This is just gonna make them look delusional :s

Its why we get a bad rep sometimes, because of people like that, oh well.. 

• Like 1

Guys, I'm new here, I just finished Taemin & Naeun's WGM episodes!! I'm in a depressed mood after the last episode. Why can't they be together?? They weren't acting at all. What is wrong with these fans, that they can't let these people love freely? I just feel they are made for each other. oh God, I am praying that they will be married one day. This is so heartbreaking. :crybaby:All his solo songs.... those lyrics are heartbreaking.... Why can't they be together? oh!

On 6/1/2020 at 12:09 PM, Sunnybears said:

Didn't Taemin post on the 7th anniversary of WGM with a song that has the lyrics "But we met this year last season, that's why it's so memorable to me." 

:phew: kinda seems like lovestagram... 

When did he post this? on Instagram?? You have no idea, I'm like in love with these two!!! 

• Like 2

On 9/24/2020 at 1:55 PM, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

No, its different. Nangni shooting in namhae german village and taem photos taken at Daegwallyeong Sheep Ranch. But i think taem give us spoiler, same vibe hahaha there are sheep in there

I just translated a screencap from the variety show teaser and it's now certain that Naeun has also filmed at the Daegwallyeong Sheep Ranch, where Taemin visited. At the 0:2 minute mark, the caption states: "알프 스 대관령면" which translates to the Alps of Daegwallyeong-myeon since the farm is set upon the hills. He may have really visited her schedule then... idk how I feel about that tbh...

• Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, LauLau said:

I just translated a screencap from the variety show teaser and it's now certain that Naeun has also filmed at the Daegwallyeong Sheep Ranch, where Taemin visited. At the 0:2 minute mark, the caption states: "알프 스 대관령면" which translates to the Alps of Daegwallyeong-myeon since the farm is set upon the hills. He may have really visited her schedule then... idk how I feel about that tbh...

Oh my god.. is this just my imagination..

I hate this:please: