23 hours ago, Taeun_vn_1stlove said:

I missed that post yesterday somehow but WOOOOOW!!

The first one on its own is a bit of a "maybe" but the second one really cemented it for me.

It's like he knew his gf was following his activities!! Knowing Naeun, she is monitoring everything :D 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Taeunforeverrrr said:

WHY ARE NO SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS? IT LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE THE SAME SPOT??? ANYONE????????????????????????????????+

Well, we can't exactly say that it's the exact same spot...

Taem's pic is literally just a photo of the tree LOL there's no way to know where it was taken

and it's the sakura flower season now so the flowers are literally everywhere

BUT

I definitely do think Naeun's choice of sakura emoticon to be a bit suspicious

The timing of it is reaaaaally suspicious for me :ph34r:

Gotta keep a lookout for their instagram posts

At this rate it's almost as if they're doing lovestagram! :D

• Like 3

Hello my fellow taeun shippers ,

I just wanted to share with some things I've been wondering about. Did u all notice how Taemin and Naeun changed after the death of Jonghyun( may his soul rest in peace ;( I truly think that maybe Taemin and Naeun may have started dating after ( their instagram posts OMG some of them contain some hints). Naeun changed sooo much since 2018 I think that she may had a conversation with Taemin about their life and maybe they agreed to live their lives at the fullest. Now Naeun seem genuinely happy, confident, easy-going as If something has been unlocked especially in reality shows She seeems soo happy and its melts my heart cause she has been through so much. I truly think they are dating remember Taemin on Ellen show,when Ellen asked them if they any of them was dating Lucas glanced at Taemin slowly. I think they are living their last years of career and that is why they are just doing everything they want, how they want without being bothered by I dont know what. Their love is true and real, I dont think Taemin dated someone else beside Naeun its impossible. He is madly in love with her and when its true love u can not change a person that easly. 

I firmly believe in their love .

Edited by Mimi Gaga
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Mimi Gaga said:

I just wanted to share with some things I've been wondering about. Did u all notice how Taemin and Naeun changed after the death of Jonghyun( may his soul rest in peace ;( I truly think that maybe Taemin and Naeun may have started dating after ( their instagram posts OMG some of them contain some hints). Naeun changed sooo much since 2018 I think that she may had a conversation with Taemin about their life and maybe they agreed to live their lives at the fullest. Now Naeun seem genuinely happy, confident, easy-going as If something has been unlocked especially in reality shows She seeems soo happy and its melts my heart cause she has been through so much. I truly think they are dating remember Taemin on Ellen show,when Ellen asked them if they any of them was dating Lucas glanced at Taemin slowly. I think they are living their last years of career and that is why they are just doing everything they want, how they want without being bothered by I dont know what. Their love is true and real, I dont think Taemin dated someone else beside Naeun its impossible. He is madly in love with her and when its true love u can not change a person that easly. 

I love your analysis. I cannot say anything about Naeun because I don't follow her closely enough to notice that kind of change (though I have noticed a BIG change since WGM) but Taemin has definitely developed a new mindset after 2018 specifically... he now puts his happiness first, even if it goes against his actual nature (he is an insufferable workaholic at heart lol). So it makes sense that he no longer cares what people will say if he starts dating. The only thing stopping them now might be the idol culture itself -- Naeun might lose her CF contracts if they date and Taemin might lose his ticketing power, so it makes sense for them to continue hiding it from the media until they're ready to tie the knot. That said, we might be seeing a lovestagram because they still want fans to know what's up. Just my perception!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, taemdeok said:

Well, we can't exactly say that it's the exact same spot...

Taem's pic is literally just a photo of the tree LOL there's no way to know where it was taken

and it's the sakura flower season now so the flowers are literally everywhere

BUT

I definitely do think Naeun's choice of sakura emoticon to be a bit suspicious

The timing of it is reaaaaally suspicious for me :ph34r:

Gotta keep a lookout for their instagram posts

At this rate it's almost as if they're doing lovestagram! :D

I meant that they might hangout both around there together, I know that they weren't there together at the time/moment because obviously it's different timing

11 hours ago, Mimi Gaga said:

I truly believe they've been dating even before that. Notice how Naeun during Jonghyun's funeral where hiding her face, or wasn't even there? people say she was beside one of the members, but it doesn't look so to me. If she was, she hid her face, and if she wasn't she might have been with Taemin to comfort him (see for yourself in the video). Honestly it could have been either Bomi or Eunji or staff, we can't even see who's face it is. But I think Eunji visited before? Also the GDA in 2016 moment, let's not forget all those moments. There have been a lot of hints since before. 

Even Taemin said, he falls in love easily, but it's hard for him to fall out of love.

9 hours ago, LauLau said:

I love your analysis. I cannot say anything about Naeun because I don't follow her closely enough to notice that kind of change (though I have noticed a BIG change since WGM) but Taemin has definitely developed a new mindset after 2018 specifically... he now puts his happiness first, even if it goes against his actual nature (he is an insufferable workaholic at heart lol). So it makes sense that he no longer cares what people will say if he starts dating. The only thing stopping them now might be the idol culture itself -- Naeun might lose her CF contracts if they date and Taemin might lose his ticketing power, so it makes sense for them to continue hiding it from the media until they're ready to tie the knot. That said, we might be seeing a lovestagram because they still want fans to know what's up. Just my perception!

No I think Taemin still fears the reaction of the fans. I follow both of them. In the interview after Jonghyun's death, where Taemin mentioned he has dated before (which we all know), he said that his fans doesn't like when he mentions something about dating, and that's why he doesn't talk about it. So if he still has that mindset until now, I believe it still affects him. Even a few weeks ago, he posted and were scared that fans would leave him so everyone tweeted a supporting tweet for him. He cares about what fans thinks a lot, and I hate that.

• Like 1

I am a new Taeunians. I start watch it december 2019 until now, I could not count the number of times I saw the same scenes. 

And,  I got something from TaEun couple in WGM, that I didn't get from the others.  Love with Sincerity,  Responsibility, understanding and Caring. I don't know if that love is still there until now, but.. I really hope that love is still attached to their hearts. 

• Like 1

On 4/18/2020 at 6:02 PM, LauLau said:

I missed that post yesterday somehow but WOOOOOW!!

The first one on its own is a bit of a "maybe" but the second one really cemented it for me.

It's like he knew his gf was following his activities!! Knowing Naeun, she is monitoring everything :D 

It seemed that he joined the choreographers of apink to create nice moving or he must see her practicing a lot to know those and put them into his dance and he finally spoiled it out and promoted his gf comback kkk

• Like 1

So happy that a lot of chingus (old and new) coming back this thread to share the happiness. And of coz our captain, Taem also did his best to strengthen this ship. I also think his post on that special day is also for us, shippers. It seemed that they knew and appreciated what shippers did patently for them for 7 years. They never make ne down.

For 2018, I agree that they changed and decided to live happily after their bro's matter. But they also live wisely and respect their companies, their bros and sis 's careers since they are still in groups though they have their own solo career as singer, cf model, actress ... And I believe that if their love story is revealed at this moment they might not lose contracts or else since they are really successful, famous (plus qty of their shipper fans increase a lot nowadays). Not every idol, model, actress, singer ... lost their careers after their love being revealed or married.

From 2018, there were so many facts and hints I can list:

- Naeun met wgm editors in a coffee shop, and one of them said "our Nangni was 20 last time, and now 25 ... Cannot say ..." --> so suspicious. It looked like she met to say thanks to the ones who help them meeting each other for 1st time

- in 1 show idol room (if I am not making mistakes) Naeun circled Married - something u have to do it frequently in your daily life but she made a mistake haha

- Taem in Ellen show, not only Lucas but all the little bros sitting behind him glanced at him when hearing "are u all singers" and you know that as Taem confirmed NTC mems were still young and needed to learn more when being in an interview. It meant they based on Baek, Kai, Taem a lot for such things. Elen is also different from other shows, no question were given to them before the show although they could think out or practiced according to their creativity. Thus, all reactions were true.

- Nangni birthday, the fanboy yelling Taemin Taemin and her laugh

- 2020, our captain made us crazy with his spoiling, sailing when he officially had his IG account

Plz insert your ...

Sorry for my long post, but I put in my mind every moment of them and cannot help saying about them.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

15 hours ago, Taeunforeverrrr said:

No I think Taemin still fears the reaction of the fans. I follow both of them. In the interview after Jonghyun's death, where Taemin mentioned he has dated before (which we all know), he said that his fans doesn't like when he mentions something about dating, and that's why he doesn't talk about it. So if he still has that mindset until now, I believe it still affects him. Even a few weeks ago, he posted and were scared that fans would leave him so everyone tweeted a supporting tweet for him. He cares about what fans thinks a lot, and I hate that.

Right, we're facing with Korean idol/celeb where they can't said something about their dating life, it's kinda burden for them :(( because of that, we never knew about their real life...but we can sense it somehow Lol only 'you are mine' fans said we're delusional but the fact they're on denial state. 

I also hate it, i thinking hard why you chose fans than your love ones, but i believe it's not what they want and uneasy to walk against the culture there. I also hope somehow there're time the culture will be changed to see idol have a freedom to do what they want (dating).

I found it, few of fans thought why Taemin seems afraid they will leave him, it maybe he already prepare to convey something important in his life e.g his dating news :lol: i hope he will do it very soon but guess he's still waiting for right timing...

18 hours ago, Taeunforeverrrr said:

I should have specified that I meant Taeun fans - not shawols. Shawols who don't like Naeun don't follow Apink so they wouldn't even notice a lovestagram even if it was 100% more obvious than it is now... and he is arguably making it quite obvious for Taeun fans (especially when he posted pictures from the same place as Naeun)... Also, Taemin does unfortunately fear his fans leaving but that's less to do with future dating news and more to do with the fact that SHINee are now a veteran group and they have seen their fans leave since their View days... There is a lot of competition between boy groups, but more than that, fandom culture has changed and as we sadly witnessed with Apink at the last year's award/music shows, older groups are now longer showed the same respect if they're considered passed their "peak" point. This is ridiculous ofc because SHINee have always had a fluctuating success with some comebacks doing better commercially than others but they are stable enough that they're already on their 12+ year. Apink is also now proving that you can always have a second peak. Taemin is having a kind of renaissance in his career thanks to SuperM activities, which will also benefit SHINee once they come back from the army. But he's been known to worry like this for a long time now. That's also part of his perfectionist nature :p

• Like 2

Taemin went live to talk about his upcoming comeback set for May! Also, according to this pann post, he was spotted with Oh My Girl's YooA and another older guy (maybe a manager) at a cafe in Cheongdam-dong (before he had a meeting with SM on the same day) so it's likely that he's planning a dance collaboration too...! This is interesting because he also confirmed that his comeback song may actually be called "Never Gonna Dance Again" (just like the name of his postponed concert) as he mentioned it during his instalive too...

Anyway, the point is, Taemin's back!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1