hello guys, im sharing this video, i know that might be old, its from apink showtime, i was watching when i found this scene weird, Bomi are talking about how sad it is that they are seeing to many couples, and before that Naeun was a bit weird and quiet.
so right before Bomi talk about couples, Chorong SNEEZES what sound like just naeun name.

like:

Naeun-na

what do u guy think? it happend at the minute 11:22

• Like 3

righty Naeun strikes again. :sweat_smile:

Taemin and Naeun will keep breaking anything they hold but the relationship they've been having over the years is the one thing they won't be breaking~

@kittykatt

This episode of Apink Showtime was uploaded months back (I did) and I've noticed that too. There was a convo about this part a few pages back. During the filming of this part of episode I believe TaEun were having problems. If you realized towards the end of the episode (Episode 6) Naeun cried. I believe it got something to do with their rumored on-the-rocks relationship during that time. I can see how much Nangnie was so hurting that time. She cried harder when Chorong or was it Eunji telling her they understand her even more and that it made them want to protect her. Familiar with that line? :blush: while Taemin during that time was also giving off the same vibes. There was this stage performance of them wherein Taemin was trying hard to hide the pain he was feeling, but he couldn't, many fans noticed his eyes were so sad and it's not about the song they were performing at all. Some Shawols/Taemints even said that Taem was unwell that time. So I guess it would be safe if we say during that time uri couple was fighting for the relationship so hard. They were enduring the hardships of being an Idol and the adjustment period of being in the relationship. I am not asking you to search for my posts about this a few pages back but I actually put time stamps on my posts. Chorong even kept looking at her whenever she spaced-out again. If you watch the video closely, you can tell all of the members kept looking at Naeun with concerned eyes. Whenever the screentime was on Naeun, Bomi tried to brighten the atmosphere more not because Naeun is too quiet but I think it's b/c she doesn't want audience to notice it. But as what I've observed it was Chorong who never left her eyes on her. Truly a leader, Rong Mama. :thumbsup:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Can you give us more details of this era or time frame? perhaps which performance that was... Thanks :)

8 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

while Taemin during that time was also giving off the same vibes. There was this stage performance of them wherein Taemin was trying hard to hide the pain he was feeling, but he couldn't, many fans noticed his eyes were so sad and it's not about the song they were performing at all. Some Shawols/Taemints even said that Taem was unwell that time. So I guess it would be safe if we say during that time uri couple was fighting for the relationship so hard.

Suddenly I feel worried about this big issue in S.Korea now involving idols. 

Netizens are starting to recall all of the parties' friends. 

Naeun did visit a Seungri program last year, right? 

And I happened to recall, Joonyoung liked Naeun (just an admiration though) too.

And earlier I found a video on Twitter compiling Naeun, Jennie, Sunmi and Chungha saying something against Seungri. But the editor just made it sound a negation but they were interviewed in a good manner for Seungri though. I'm gonna look for that clip. I hope I find it.

Hope everyone guilty involved in this will pay.

Spoiler

Even SNSD Yuri's brother is involved. 

Even FNC artists are in too! Lee Jonghyun and Choi Jonghoon. :wacko:

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Ali L said:

Taemin was wearing adidas pants while practicing for his upcoming concerts :)

Taeunian eagle eyes are so impressive. Was literally just gonna post this. What a good way to support your girl! 

x9pA3bo.jpg

Same pants on Naeun. I remember this was posted on the first thread. Not sure if it's just me but I've followed SHINee since debut and I don't recall Taemin wearing any Adidas gear. Except for maybe those flame shoes he wore for Replay. We know Naeun has been the one with the hints but now I have a very good feeling that Taemin is slowly letting things out... as if they have a plan. Oh my heart can't wait. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, Stephanie Lim said:

Taeunian eagle eyes are so impressive. Was literally just gonna post this. What a good way to support your girl! 

x9pA3bo.jpg

Same pants on Naeun. I remember this was posted on the first thread. Not sure if it's just me but I've followed SHINee since debut and I don't recall Taemin wearing any Adidas gear. Except for maybe those flame shoes he wore for Replay. We know Naeun has been the one with the hints but now I have a very good feeling that Taemin is slowly letting things out... as if they have a plan. Oh my heart can't wait. 

I started to follow shinee after the tragedy but ever since he and his girl have given lots of hints. But in terms of adidas I remember one night after his solo concert last year he posted a photo at night near the venue in Japan and he was wearing this same adidas pants (I believe?)

but yes yes it has been the girl has given lots of hints especially those Reebok and collaboration style socks :lol:

• LOL 1

On 3/12/2019 at 9:12 PM, chantaljaey said:

@above me

I guess it's the account that got lots of followers.

That's not the one who has many followers and made predictions come true~

He can just make predictions or sumthing. But not with something like "I'm worried about something".. blah blah

It makes me cringe.

But I think it's good because he encourages everyone to send positive messages to their idols...

yet I still cringe at it lel

• Like 1
  • LOL 1