Taeun for Bazaar. Both photoshoots done by the same photographer. I'm guessing also around the same time because Naeun's is for her bday and Taem's is for March issue. Out of all the photographers out there... the magazine got them the same one. Imagine if they did the shoot the same day... or even together?! Lol ok that's just my imagination. But I mean c'mon... as a photographer myself I can see that they used the same backdrop and flooring but ok that can be a coincidence... but then I notice the light set up is also the same. Come to think of it.. this makes me think of NIGHT & DAY... the MOON & SUN coming together as ONE... kinda like an ECLIPSE! ok ok I need to calm down. 

Nangni always on the phone... must be talking to her man or supportig him by watching his performances. I hope you got to see his win!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Hi! I'm new here. Just created an account and I dont know how it works. Haha anyways. I dont know why I ended up watching taeun wgm. But then after watching the ep 1 I got hooked up. Thats why I started watching taeun videos on youtube and started following taeun accounts on instagram. And I ended up on this thread a silent reader actually. While waiting for updates I started reading the first thread, from page 1 up until here. But whaaa. What to do. I cant stop myself thats why i ended up creating an account and making myself known here. Anyways its so nice to meet all of you and ofcourse our taeun couple. Godbless us all.

• Love 4

On 2/18/2019 at 6:28 AM, Stephanie Lim said:

You guys!!! Nangni was just here in my hometown. Literally blocks away from me. As soon as I saw her IG story, I dropped everything and went immediately to where they were at hoping to meet her. Unfortunately, I kept missing her. One of the desk clerks at The Row didn't know who she was but remembered her and said that she was so beautiful and soft spoken. Even though I didn't get to see one of my heroes, I'm happy just being in the same spot as Nangni was. Of course, I shared some Apink music with that girl and she said she will start listening to Apink. Spread Pink Panda Love all over the world! 

Awww.. thank you for spreading the Apink and Naeun love! Hope you can catch a glimpse of her before she leaves for home. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 4everloved@taeun said:

Hi! I'm new here. Just created an account and I dont know how it works. Haha anyways. I dont know why I ended up watching taeun wgm. But then after watching the ep 1 I got hooked up. Thats why I started watching taeun videos on youtube and started following taeun accounts on instagram. And I ended up on this thread a silent reader actually. While waiting for updates I started reading the first thread, from page 1 up until here. But whaaa. What to do. I cant stop myself thats why i ended up creating an account and making myself known here. Anyways its so nice to meet all of you and ofcourse our taeun couple. Godbless us all.

Welcome to the Taeun thread pt2! We are glad you found our ever growing family! 

As always, we ask that you follow forum rules as to not flag this thread. Please also be respectful to others, Taeunian, non-Taeunian, even haters.. and spread Taeun love! :thumbsup:

• Love 4

21 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Guys I have a question.

When did Naeun last wear her silver bracelet in public? Was it in November 2018? Anyone. Hope someone can answer me.

I'm not sure but I think last week of October.  She didn't wear it anymore during the promotion of her movie.

• Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, chocnuttt said:

I'm not sure but I think last week of October.  She didn't wear it anymore during the promotion of her movie.

You know what I just realized now (if ever you are correct with your answer_around that time I mean).... Naeun stopped wearing it AFTER she starred at her senior Huhgak's MV (Empty Words) around November 2018. It was out November 28, 2018 (Music Video) and the funny part is that in the MV she was in love with her girl best friend and she broke her bracelet in there. That MV bracelet got a NE pendant in it so we can safely say they used her real name. And around that time she stopped wearing it already. Could that MV scene also a hint? She broke the bracelet in the MV and stopped wearing her real bracelet in real life. Is it also possible that the real one is also broken that's why she stopped wearing it? There could really be a new item for these two. What do u think? :smirk:

Spoiler

Another thing.

The girl bestfriend she had in the MV had a name of "S".

SHINee?!?! HAHAHAHAHA :tounge_wink:

Don't mind my TaEun mind. Thinking silly things! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

It's not about Taemin and Naeun's posts. It's the antis. If I share it here it might provoke some protective TaEunians. Hmm... Maybe I better not. :pensive: 

I have noticed a lot of hate against Naeun lately on her IG post, why are people still hating on her? :bawling:. What did you see on Twitter?

• Sad 1