18 hours ago, Curiouscat11 said:

Im watching superM playing “call my name” game, where each have to wear a hat and guess the name tagged on it. 

Kai kept giving Pink as Taemin’s hint and baekhyun can seen smiling at it. Something is fishyyyy

I also watched that vid. And also during that time, Kai also gave Taemin a pink "ddakji" and when he asked Taemin if he wanted to change his ddakji, Taemin said no. :fullofhearts:

I think naeun did gave us hint about shinee’s comeback? The celine shirt with anchor at this timing, seems like it’s matching with shinee’s comeback concept? What a coincidence.. I don’t see other idols wearing the anchor clothes or accessories.:blink: (Correct me if I’m wrong)

Or are the anchor clothes and necklaces from a new collection of celine? 

also I think apink’s comeback might be delayed again because of the ongoing situation of chorong. Apparently she got threatened by someone asking her to retire from the industry and Play M is suing the person. Play M also revealed that chorong is having mental distress because of this situation. I hope she’s okay:(

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Flowerna said:

I think naeun did gave us hint about shinee’s comeback? The celine shirt with anchor at this timing, seems like it’s matching with shinee’s comeback concept? What a coincidence.. I don’t see other idols wearing the anchor clothes or accessories.:blink: (Correct me if I’m wrong)

also I think apink’s comeback might be delayed again because of the ongoing situation of chorong. Apparently she got threatened by someone asking her to retire from the industry and Play M is suing the person. Play M also revealed that chorong is having mental distress because of this situation. I hope she’s okay:(

Ikr! I also pointed out the Celine + Anchor logo. Taemin wore a Celine necklace and a anchor logo necklace tooooooooo. What a “coincidence” hurhur 

Also in a recent interview taemin said lately he enjoy drinking wine. It’s something that Naeun does. 

In Seek magazine interview its said Taemin's fave thing that he puchased lately is piercing..I assumed the correct translation is earrings right? And Nangni had earrings as a birthday present. I know the present was indicated from her friends, but who knows...

1 hour ago, Bobia1 said:

In Seek magazine interview its said Taemin's fave thing that he puchased lately is piercing..I assumed the correct translation is earrings right? And Nangni had earrings as a birthday present. I know the present was indicated from her friends, but who knows...

The celine earrings are really given by a popular male celebrity stylist ( he is married and had a child, i need to indicate this so theres no confusion because he is a male, maybe some will think that Naeun and the stylist had something) that stylist posted on his instagram. The other earring was a sponsored one ( prada). 

Edit: There's another female stylist friend of Naeun that gifted her a celine earrings too, Naeun posted it on her instagram. 

• Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Bobia1 said:

I think he means that he got his ear pierced? Sometimes piercing means men’s earrings too. For naeun’s earrings it’s indeed from her friend. But who knows maybe he bought another for her lol naeun has a lot of earrings so do taemin. 

and minho said taemin bought a smartphone recently- I think it’s the white iPhone 12 in taemin’s mirror selfie. Now it makes me wonder why did he got himself a white phone when he said that doesn’t like white phones..? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Flowerna said:

I think he means that he got his ear pierced? Sometimes piercing means men’s earrings too. For naeun’s earrings it’s indeed from her friend. But who knows maybe he bought another for her lol naeun has a lot of earrings so do taemin. 

and minho said taemin bought a smartphone recently- I think it’s the white iPhone 12 in taemin’s mirror selfie. Now it makes me wonder why did he got himself a white phone when he said that doesn’t like white phones..? 

Yes he has a lot of piercings on his ears. He could bought new earrings for himself. Just make me delulu because it seems kinda matter to him that he mention it in the interview but we havent spot him wearing new accesories.

As for white phone, it makes me wonder too. But Id like to think he did it so he got matchy couple phone with someone. Hahaha.

20 hours ago, Flowerna said:

Taem having a new white phone when he said he doesn't like white and then Nangni using white case for her emerald green iphone is really an uncanny coincidence. Idk if he lose his previous phone or he just thought of buying a new one. But i don't think Taem is the kind of person to buy a new phone unless he lost his old one or its broken lol. But for whatever reason he has, i just love it that they have matching white iphone :)

On 4/1/2021 at 3:13 PM, Flowerna said:

May I know what happened with Chorong?? She's a nice girl. How can someone threaten our leadernim.

On 4/1/2021 at 3:13 PM, Flowerna said:

I think so as well cause she just so happens to wear a celine shirt with an anchor just in time when shinee's preparing for their next comeback with the sea as their concept. 

I would thought of Taemin is a very careful person and wouldn’t risk revealing his relationship / partner as he want to protect the girl but on the other hand, Naeun seems like trying to give a lot of subtle hints. Wouldn’t she want to do the same to keep their relationship a secret to protect the both of them and also taemin solo is coming, the more low profile she should be. I’m just puzzled 

2 hours ago, Curiouscat11 said:

I would thought of Taemin is a very careful person and wouldn’t risk revealing his relationship / partner as he want to protect the girl but on the other hand, Naeun seems like trying to give a lot of subtle hints. Wouldn’t she want to do the same to keep their relationship a secret to protect the both of them and also taemin solo is coming, the more low profile she should be. I’m just puzzled 

It's not Naeun fault if she posted that photos, it's her instagram, she can post whatever photos she wants to post. shippers are the one who connected it ( honestly, some shippers are super delulu, anything that both of them wear, they connected it). Some idols are also wearing celine brand, not only them. 

8 minutes ago, Geminigurl said:

It's not Naeun fault if she posted that photos, it's her instagram, she can post whatever photos she wants to post. shippers are the one who connected it ( honestly, some shippers are super delulu, anything that both of them wear, they connected it). Some idols are also wearing celine brand, not only them. 

Yeah, not saying it’s her fault. Just thinking maybe we look too much into things lol

4 hours ago, Curiouscat11 said:

It seems like naeun is the one giving a lot of hints because she’s more active on Instagram compared with taemin, and some of her posts may be not that deep as we think, those ‘hints’ are probably just our delulu tbh she probably just posted them without any intentions. 

And for taemin, once he drop a hint it’s a big one. Remember the hints on naeun’s birthday, taemlog and mtopia last year? Most of the bigger hints are actually from taemin. The hints he gave are more in video content/ interviews, probably because he’s bad in hiding his emotions and accidentally spilt some hints on cam xD Naeun is more careful irl. 

4 hours ago, daragon bbyu said:

May I know what happened with Chorong?? She's a nice girl. How can someone threaten our leadernim.

An old friend of chorong threatened her with false accusations and asked her to retire from the industry. They became distant with each other because of a small dispute when they’re young (it’s actually another friend of chorong who had a dispute with that person, not chorong but she’s blaming chorong for that) so Chorong met up with her and apologised, but that person only recorded the part where chorong apologised and continued to threaten her so PlayM is suing that person.

• Like 1

I'm so annoyed why many people judge naeun cos she into give spoiler or hangout with PD wgm years ago... and naeun take photo in jeju with same pose in wgm...and also naeun post with taem tower in Japan, some Taem fans prejudice against naeun social climbing with Taem popularity 

actually Taemin give hint too, right? post on exactly the same street in Paris and drive scooter(?) Calobye (?) Also I'm not sure he get cos sponsor or from naeun..

Because of that some taemin fans still annoyed at naeun and yeah also the hyper shippers too. 

If Taem who gives hint is mean coincidental, If Naeun post a little bit related to wgm their said naeun social climbing, Yeah at first Taem fans know it's from the shippers.... I just want this ship don't disturbed, and the shippers don't make taem fans annoyed because write theory on comment section or else not related with this ship

Sorry my worst English 

Edited by NanaKim

5 hours ago, Flowerna said:

It seems like naeun is the one giving a lot of hints because she’s more active on Instagram compared with taemin, and some of her posts may be not that deep as we think, those ‘hints’ are probably just our delulu tbh she probably just posted them without any intentions. 

And for taemin, once he drop a hint it’s a big one. Remember the hints on naeun’s birthday, taemlog and mtopia last year? Most of the bigger hints are actually from taemin. The hints he gave are more in video content/ interviews, probably because he’s bad in hiding his emotions and accidentally spilt some hints on cam xD Naeun is more careful irl. 

An old friend of chorong threatened her with false accusations and asked her to retire from the industry. They became distant with each other because of a small dispute when they’re young (it’s actually another friend of chorong who had a dispute with that person, not chorong but she’s blaming chorong for that) so Chorong met up with her and apologised, but that person only recorded the part where chorong apologised and continued to threaten her so PlayM is suing that person.

What are the things that he spilled on naeun bday, taemlog and mtopia? 

i didn’t notice any ): am I slow to catch it?

8 hours ago, Curiouscat11 said:

They're both very careful when it comes to their private lives though. As a fan of both, I consider Naeun to be a bit more private since the only social media she uses to share stuff about her is IG and it's mostly work - related. These past few months Taemin has been trying to create a deeper connection with fans by using platforms like Vlive and Bubble but he's obviously only going to share what he wants to share. 

Regarding these so-called 'hints', it will depend on what you consider a hint. I particularly don't consider the Celine thing a hint, but a coincidence, since it's become a popular brand amongst idols and it even seems like the brand itself is sponsoring some of them. Honestly, from Naeun's side it's been a long while since we got anything which can be considered a hint. Basically most of the "hints" we got last year came from Taemin. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Curiouscat11 said:

What are the things that he spilled on naeun bday, taemlog and mtopia? 

i didn’t notice any ): am I slow to catch it?

I summarised the ‘hints’ few weeks ago, here it is. For the taemlog, mtopia and naeun’s birthday ones are under the 2020 part :

On 3/21/2021 at 3:21 PM, Flowerna said:

It’s difficult to choose 3 because there’s a lot of hints, I’ll summarise some biggest ones after wgm, from 2014-2021 instead.

2014:

• In GDA 2014 while apink was performing taemin always focus on naeun’s part. Seems like he talked to D.O about how he got naeun’s number too. 
https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV11s411C7un?p=2
• In apink showtime there’s a part where the members reveal what’s in their bag. Naeun kept the pictures of her and taemin in her wallet. She didn’t reveal the pictures but the wallet is the same wallet she used and showed taemin the pictures they took in wgm + the members were all saying that she’ll get in trouble if she reveals it. In another episode hayoung sang the song naeun sang to taemin on wgm as a clue for naeun. The show was filmed around August/ September 2014. 
• In MBC Gayo Daejun naeun was standing in front of taemin. She turned back and taemin caught her looking at him. Taemin smiled and even moved to another side to see her clearer.

2015:

• Naeun posted a picture of her in front a ‘Ace Hotel’ board on Valentine’s Day. ‘Ace’ was taemin’s first solo album. 

• The rosary bracelet. Taemin wore it during his solo debut promotions, then naeun started to wear it on August 2015 after shinee and apink had stages on the same show. She chose the bracelet as the most precious item and she wore it until October 2018. She stopped wearing it because the bracelet was worn off. 
• Music Bank in Hanoi. Taemin moved alone to another side of the stage where apink was there. The apink members were shocked and hayoung quickly brought naeun further away. 2 of the shinee members went to taemin’s side quickly after noticing it. (The place was fixed for each artist, no idea why taemin suddenly went to apink’s side lol)

2016: 

• In SMA 2016 while apink was performing, Ravi and BoA looked at taemin especially during naeun’s part. 
https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1As411y77b
• In GDA both of them are exchanging gazes. Key noticed and tried to distract taemin. 
• In music bank KSF taemin was standing behind naeun again. Naeun turned back and saw taemin, he smiled and left the stage. Naeun then realised taemin left the stage and grabbed a member to leave the stage with her. 
• In mcountdown shinee won against apink. Taemin refused to talk when key gave him the mic and jonghyun laughed. Minho also bumped taemin’s shoulder when the scores were calculating. Some fans also noticed that taemin changed his dance move directions to naeun’s direction and used his mic to knock on naeun’s hand while she was passing by. I’ll put the link here

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1ex411x7gL

^ For all the 2014-2016 on stage moments that I mentioned, you can just watch the video summary here:

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1tW411h7RY

2017:

• In apink’s reality show ‘Put Ur Hands Up’ naeun mentioned Hyeri Village (a place they filmed wgm) and the apink members were shocked. She was also shocked that she said that herself. 
• In another episode of ‘Put Ur Hands Up’ apink played with the lie detector. Hayoung asked naeun if she is a motae solo and the members were all excited. They said that she was going to lie. 
• In taemin’s reality show ‘The Taemin’ he went for a holiday with his close friends (kai, moongyu & kwonho) and when moongyu was asked to spill a secret of taemin, he teased taemin with the ‘church’ secret; all his friends laughed and taemin begged them not to say it out. Taemin and naeun go to the same church so.. 

2018: 

• In KMF 2018 shinee was at the backstage when apink was performing. Taemin’s cheek rose up while naeun is talking and Minho teased him during naeun’s part at the end of Luv. Some people also pointed out that Minho said “naeun ah” during the performance. The link: 

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1Rs41137Y2 & https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1Hs41137RG

• Naeun posted a screenshot of apink’s new album songs in a music listening app (on her insta story) but she was listening to shinee’s song at that time. 

2019: 

• On naeun’s birthday fan meeting, a fan answered ‘taemin’ when the mc asked who is naeun’s closest male friend. Naeun laughed. 
https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1ub411S7Rt
• On taemin’s comeback showcase he panicked when SJ’s eunhyuk mentioned “mummy son”. 
• Hayoung & eunji teased naeun with shinee’s songs.

• Both of them wore the same/ very similar rosary ring, taemin’s was silver and naeun’s was gold.

• Naeun posted an artwork by Francesco Hayez on instagram. Francesco is taemin’s catholic name. The comments were all mentioning taemin, pretty sure she saw the comments but she did not delete the picture. 

2020: 

• On Valentine’s Day taemin posted a photo of him at LA, then naeun posted a photo of her wearing a LA sweater with a gif changing ‘Happy Valentines’ to ‘Happy Valentimes’. The ‘T’ and ‘M’ stands out here..

• On naeun’s birthday Taemin posted pictures of him in front of an art gallery in LA. Naeun went to the art gallery few months before taemin & it’s not a tourist destination.

• The calobye products in taemin’s home.

• Taemin bought beer and ramen naeun endorsed on SuperM’s reality show Mtopia. 
• Naeun posted a photo of her in front a wall with the number ‘1’ few days after taemin’s Act 1 solo album was released. 

These are not all the hints we got but just some biggest and the convincing ones. Also they always have very similar outfits and some couple items, especially during 2017

• Like 1

Did anyone here watch SHINee's Beyond Live concert? Onew had to hold back his tears in the end because it was the last concert they'd have as a group before Taemin's enlistment (there will also not be another Korean comeback after their repackage, but Taemin already spoiled that a Japanese comeback is coming in June for their anniversary).

Also Taemin and Key got engaged (again) so it's time for us to abandon this thread lol

:selfie:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LauLau said:

Did anyone here watch SHINee's Beyond Live concert? Onew had to hold back his tears in the end because it was the last concert they'd have as a group before Taemin's enlistment (there will also not be another Korean comeback after their repackage, but Taemin already spoiled that a Japanese comeback is coming in June for their anniversary).

Also Taemin and Key got engaged (again) so it's time for us to abandon this thread lol

maybe he will enlist on july, since they can't go to Japan to promote it there.

Yeah the thread is already done.. Key amd Taemin got engaged on  broadcast thrice ( knowing brothers, music show, beyond live concert). Maybe they will get married after Taemin's military discharge..LMAO:grin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, LauLau said:

Lol! I'm wheezing with your last sentence. XD 

Anyways, I think Taem is planning to enlist before or after his bday. I think he got his enlistment notice now since he's now quite sure that he's still here in June unlike last time on his vlive wherein he's quite sad cause he doesn't know if he'll be here til May.

At least we still have Taemin content for 3 months and i'm sure that kid will prepare a lot of contents for us before he enlist. Wish he'll do something like Chanyeol did for Exo-Ls. A vid per month will be posted on his channel til he came back from military.

With regards to Beyond Live earlier, I read on twitter that Shinee teased Minho regarding superman Naeun.  I think Onew mentioned that Naeun and his little brother is watching the concert live that time and Taemin teased Minho by telling him that Naeun thanked him for introducing uncle Onew to her (meaning she's now Onew's fan)

My delulu self is wondering what Taem's thinking when the name Naeun is mentioned lol. I'm sure he also knows that his Naeun already met Minho's Naeun. Lol! 

• Like 2