Regarding the Jejudo some chingus just mentioned, she went there for CF shooting, he went there private schedule with Kai for restaurant opening of relatives. There were tweets about his presence in Jeju. And if I dont make mistake, they also went there one more time 1 month later, she was with apink member and he was in his private schedule.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, Taeun_vn_1stlove said:

Regarding the Jejudo some chingus just mentioned, she went there for CF shooting, he went there private schedule with Kai for restaurant opening of relatives. There were tweets about his presence in Jeju. And if I dont make mistake, they also went there one more time 1 month later, she was with apink member and he was in his private schedule.

Wah.. I don't know about this.. if that's true awww I don't know what to do with my delusional mindㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8 hours ago, Taeun_vn_1stlove said:

Oh my god.. could you tell me when did this happen??

13 hours ago, Taeun_vn_1stlove said:

Sorry but I don’t understand the story ! :sweatingbullets: When was that ?

Naeun IG Update :

• Like 2

cant wait for taemin comeback and wondering what concept he gonna present this time as he always bring the new him to us. but my all the time fav is MOVE! he visual the best for that concept and the song is weirdly addictive along with body move. while my all the time song is danger- limited edition version of him (normal kpop song for me) because now he just being sexy 24/7 the thirsty taemin. and no floor humping thumping dance this time cuseyeooo. really brought me trauma n cant get that image outta my head. but then i know i just need to search for lyrics video or ballad stage. 

for apink i cant wait for their 10th year anniversary. please bring back the no no no apink! i miss the happy apink on stage :( and a lot of variety show please. apink is really a queen of variety show. i've seen hayoung, namjoo and chorong idol room its still funny and chaotic but apink as a whole is another level of craziness. they are chaotic but in classy way. totally a variety show queen! btw i feel bad that idol room actually ended. i know many people hate D&C bcs of their mistreatment to the idol but i think that is what different from them and other mcs. only true idol like D&C and D&C only stan the true idol. (if u understand what i mean)

• Like 6

EaDM61mUcAErb7X?format=jpg&name=large

OK But now get this, because this is HUGE...

Let's for one second assume we're wrong and Taeun are not a real couple...

If you were Naeun, clearly, you'd know from your instagram alone that people keep lumping you with Taemin -- a guy you're not dating. That would be annoying right?

Still, you decide to post close-up shots of you wearing shoes in a very recognizable, unique and iconic fandom color, with a pearlescent sheen and all, knowing that the moment anyone looks at those shoes in Korea, they will think that's "SHINee's color". Shawols are infamous for buying out ANYTHING -- fridges, electronics, stationary, cooking utensils, etc -- that closely resembles SHINee's fandom color. We go broke for it. So you should know in advance that doing this will only reinforce the dating rumors that keep circulating in your comment section.

Why would you do that if you were not dating? You'd know you'd be harassed for it by shippers and haters alike...

The only logical explanation is that you would not do that in the above scenario, so doing it like this now must mean that you're dating.

Taeun, logically speaking, cannot be just part of our imagination. To this day, Naeun is getting hate from some immature shawols. To this day, people keep mentioning Taemin to her. It's not like she's unaware of the situation. They're real. Our babies are real.

P.S. She currently has her pedicure done in the same color. Taemin's comeback has been announced a few days ago so I'm sure he's in-and-out of practice studio right now. Maybe this is her way of showing support for him?

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, LauLau said:

If you were Naeun, clearly, you'd know from your instagram alone that people keep lumping you with Taemin -- a guy you're not dating. That would be annoying right?

Still, you decide to post close-up shots of you wearing shoes in a very recognizable, unique and iconic fandom color, with a pearlescent sheen and all, knowing that the moment anyone looks at those shoes in Korea, they will think that's "SHINee's color". Shawols are infamous for buying out ANYTHING -- fridges, electronics, stationary, cooking utensils, etc -- that closely resembles SHINee's fandom color. We go broke for it. So you should know in advance that doing this will only reinforce the dating rumors that keep circulating in your comment section.

Why would you do that if you were not dating? You'd know you'd be harassed for it by shippers and haters alike...

The only logical explanation is that you would not do that in the above scenario, so doing it like this now must mean that you're dating.

Taeun, logically speaking, cannot be just part of our imagination. To this day, Naeun is getting hate from some immature shawols. To this day, people keep mentioning Taemin to her. It's not like she's unaware of the situation. They're real. Our babies are real.

P.S. She currently has her pedicure done in the same color. Taemin's comeback has been announced a few days ago so I'm sure he's in-and-out of practice studio right now. Maybe this is her way of showing support for him?

Tbh, I got skeptical for a while, because she's a model for adidas, so taking a close up for the shoe isn't really a big thing -- cuz she's just advertising for the shoe...

BUT! Out of all the shoes she has... why upload a picture of this aqua green coloured one..? Maybe someone would argue that its a coincidence that she's just wearing it today, but I don't think so... 

I really agree with you -- why would she post something like this if she's already getting all the hate? It's kinda like the Francesco artwork 'The Kiss' picture that she posted last year... 

If she posted this on some special day like Taemin's comeback day or Taemin's birthday I think we all would've screamed in joy hahaha 

Then again, I'm always cautious about new links. I love this, but I won't go screaming through and commenting 'Taemin' on her post.. Please don't do that guys! Keep it to ourselves and we'll wait till they reveal it to the public~

so much green in her feed these days hahaha

these slip ons are considered new releases, 1 may 2020 so maybe she was promoting it?

but nevertheless this COLOR still makes our taeun heart fly!!!

there's a pink one which she could have worn cos apink..?

ah i'm just really happy cos this is bold ;)

3 hours ago, LauLau said:

this is what i exactly thinking the whole day!!! if they're not dating what's the point of posting pearl aqua green thingy in her story and feeds!???? omggg our taeun is real!!

anw, taemin update angry emoticon in bubble last night(monday). perhaps he's angry bcs of naeun's drama scene when people getting mad at her?

idk but the coincidence is real 

For me there's no doubt that Naeun likes SHINee, I'd even call her a shawol, but she's obviously not going to say it out loud for obvious reasons. She seems to own plenty of mint/aqua stuff, like these new tennis shoes, her slippers (Adidas now, Puma in the past), a bag, and she even likes painting her nails that color. And let's not forget that she once posted a picture where it was shown that she was streaming a song from TSOL. 

Spoiler

EaFAfOsVAAAUGG7?format=jpg&name=small

She has the mint and the pink ones. 

s-l400.jpg

Her old slippers, before she was an official model for Adidas. She posted this picture the day Taemin arrived in Korea after a while of staying in Japan back in 2017 (170707).

DEHzHt6U0AQf6wF?format=jpg&name=medium

She was seen using this bag the day Taemin had his comeback stage with Move (171019)

DoS6IWKX0AIjic4?format=jpg&name=small

DELjE9RWAAAVryA?format=jpg&name=small

EaFAeBhUYAEsOGK?format=jpg&name=small

Listening to SHINee back in 2018.

EaFHUnMXQAA-aYv?format=png&name=small

Now I'm going to add the times I think she lowkey showed support to Taemin's solo activities. Remember that this is all my opinion and it's just for fun. 

Spoiler

1. A few days before Taemin had his first comeback with Press It, Naeun posted these pictures on her IG account with the caption "Fighting". 

CbliZqgUUAAQnaw?format=jpg&name=360x360

Cblhqa_UEAAE-na?format=jpg&name=360x360

2. When he was promoting Move, she wore a shirt with the word "Rhythm" (171105). She got the rhythm, literally hahahaha. 

DN9M9R-VwAAPlO-?format=jpg&name=small

3. The day Taemin had his Day & Night goodbye stage, Naeun shared a story which showed she was watching Inkigayo. 

4. And last year, a few days before Taemin released Want, Naeun posted this picture. His comeback date was February 11, a day after Naeun's birthday, and her caption was a blue diamond. 

DyUTFT4VAAUdAJB?format=jpg&name=small

• Love 1
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, syzsyzsyz said:

Tbh, I got skeptical for a while, because she's a model for adidas, so taking a close up for the shoe isn't really a big thing -- cuz she's just advertising for the shoe...

BUT! Out of all the shoes she has... why upload a picture of this aqua green coloured one..? Maybe someone would argue that its a coincidence that she's just wearing it today, but I don't think so... 

I really agree with you -- why would she post something like this if she's already getting all the hate? It's kinda like the Francesco artwork 'The Kiss' picture that she posted last year... 

If she posted this on some special day like Taemin's comeback day or Taemin's birthday I think we all would've screamed in joy hahaha 

Then again, I'm always cautious about new links. I love this, but I won't go screaming through and commenting 'Taemin' on her post.. Please don't do that guys! Keep it to ourselves and we'll wait till they reveal it to the public~

Exactly! Adidas has HUNDREDS of different shoes in various colors. This color isn't even common for Adidas. I haven't checked this, but I'm pretty sure they did not come out with a mint collection. As a spokesmodel, she also probably has a choice in the gifts she receives. Of all the different colors, she chooses to post this one? Girl please. We see you XD

• Like 1