5 hours ago, La Jcy said:

So I have been waiting for someone to say anything about the post from Naeun having what seems to be a late-night date. On the picture you see a mysterious arm wearing a known bracelet similar to Taemin's. Has anyone seen the pictures? what are your thoughts? It seems to be an exact match to Taemin's bracelet. It makes me so happy as I have been patiently waiting for a sign.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B05jSbxBKWEmesGMAAHLLJ1rS_Rod8qOsrZvvQ0/?igshid=1gutl9kg44325

You meant this. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, La Jcy said:

That was actually SHINee reaction "doing the pinky promise part" of the Eternal Love song by Apink to Taemin. How cute, our SHINee babies are more obvious than Tae LOL

Oh gosh! thank you for the answer, I didn't think about that :)

I also was wondering if you have a taeun timeline with their interactions, I did one for another WGM couple with other fans, and it helèed to understand better the progression of their relationship (from the airing of the episodes till now).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, La Jcy said:

So I have been waiting for someone to say anything about the post from Naeun having what seems to be a late-night date. On the picture you see a mysterious arm wearing a known bracelet similar to Taemin's. Has anyone seen the pictures? what are your thoughts? It seems to be an exact match to Taemin's bracelet. It makes me so happy as I have been patiently waiting for a sign.

OMG, I hope it's really him!

Edited by lallinachan_
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, lallinachan_ said:

I also was wondering if you have a taeun timeline with their interactions, I did one for another WGM couple with other fans, and it helèed to understand better the progression of their relationship (from the airing of the episodes till now).

There are a lot of fan made videos you can watch in YouTube! But I think for the timeline you want, you can watch dandelion-nim's video 

and fayemaaya-nim if you want a more detailed one  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, lallinachan_ said:

Yeah there is one on line, here is the link :)

https://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/178224/TaEun-Couple-Timeline/#vars!date=2013-04-17_00:44:12!

• Love 2

17 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Yeap LOL do you think is him? its a dead on match with the bracelet, also the fact that the date happen at a low key restaurant and what seems late at night makes it more suspicious. Also If you look at the arm, it looks like a male arm, bulkier than a female arm... I am so hoping is Taemin's arm! :wub:

• Like 2

@lallinachan_ i posted a link a few days ago with the photo showing a hand with what looks like Tae's bracelet in the corner. It definitely looks like the bracelet that he wore for Famous promos. I know it's a pretty common chain bracelet but the coincidence is too much. Also a lot of Taeunians commented under Naeun's post (which sucks because they shouldn't be posting that kind of stuff under her IG) but she didn't take down the photo. Naeun is notorious for posting photos with meaning behind them... also her photos are taken artistically. It's weird to post photos of the ceiling or a a plate/utensils. Makes me think she posted these to let us know that she's on a date (regardless if she knew tha hand was there all along or if that was just an accident caught by eagle eye Taeunians). 

There is also this photo of them recently wearing similar silver chain necklaces. Naeun wore this with her white outfit at the airport in US I think. Her photos from the airport is not clear if exactly the same style of chain but just too much of a coincidence. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1G7AfwhwB0Pf8R0a4N8bJi0CE43i3GCWoZMWo0/?igshid=in0secw8w6eq

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As far as SuperM, I have mixed feelings about it. I'm excited to see this group succeed but I'm also a but concerned that their individual groups may be taking a backseat. SuperM members will also be super hectic and exhausted. In relation to Taeun, there are pros and cons too. Pro is that Tae will be surrounded by his friends that are likely to give off more hints (remember when Kai said in a video that Tae hasn't been answering their calls or hanging out with them because he was always making excuses that he has to stay at home and that 10pm is already late LOL silly Kai). Con is obviously Taeun won't be spending as much time together, which I'm always worried about. I was always worried when Tae would have tours in Korea and Japan but at least Naeun can easily and quickly fly to Japan and back to Korea (Naeun visited Japan many times with her mom.. during Tae's Japan tour.. obvious much?). But SM plans to promote SuperM in US and Europe.. so it's harder for Naeun to visit and support her man. I just really really hope that their commitment and love for each other remain strong.. as it has been for all these years. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, La Jcy said:

Yeap LOL do you think is him? its a dead on match with the bracelet, also the fact that the date happen at a low key restaurant and what seems late at night makes it more suspicious. Also If you look at the arm, it looks like a male arm, bulkier than a female arm... I am so hoping is Taemin's arm! :wub:

And the fact her own sister was teasing her. :yum:

Another thing, Taemin posted a picture in a practice room? And he was using a white iPhone. Naeun posted an airport pic with the same phone just that it's a black case. I mean her airport pics were released having an iPhone in her hand. And these pics were just within a week period. Oh my muffins~ :love: uwu~ these two really. :lol:

• Like 3

I also think that the hand on Naeun's post was Taemin's!!:love: omg i can't with this two!!! they are so precious!!! making my heart flutter haha:love::joy:

By the way did you guys noticed that taemin's instagram is "lm_____ltm" ? 

I'm pretty sure that ltm stands for Lee TaeMin that's obvious :lol: but i wondered what lm stands for....and what if it stands for LEE MARCELLA????!!! it won't be too obvious because non taeun fans don't really know about naeun's other name. 

3325299238_1_3_1R1G0yzg.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, shawapink22 said:

By the way did you guys noticed that taemin's instagram is "lm_____ltm" ? 

I'm pretty sure that ltm stands for Lee TaeMin that's obvious :lol: but i wondered what lm stands for....and what if it stands for LEE MARCELLA????!!! it won't be too obvious because non taeun fans don't really know about naeun's other name. 

3325299238_1_3_1R1G0yzg.png

OMG LOL I thought the same thing too! 

• LOL 1

@shawapink22 omg! your imagination is shaking our TaEun hearts! I didn't think of that! :ph34r: That's so cute if that's what he meant when he made his IG name. :wub: Coz he is a LEE after all and Marcella is right on Naeun's baptismal certificate. OMG! It's crazy yet so uwu-worthy! I thought that Taemin just omitted his TAE (first name) and just named himself as LEE MIN but the LEE MARCELLA makes sense too! I love how you think fam~ :lol:

• LOL 1

23 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

And the fact her own sister was teasing her. :yum:

Another thing, Taemin posted a picture in a practice room? And he was using a white iPhone. Naeun posted an airport pic with the same phone just that it's a black case. I mean her airport pics were released having an iPhone in her hand. And these pics were just within a week period. Oh my muffins~ :love: uwu~ these two really. :lol:

Hello my friend, what do you mean Saeun was teasing her?!! Please elaborate on that lol :w00t: