Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

6 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Here are some of the trans from their interview which only showed how they are really close in real life!

Agree, I'm really happy that they're in a good terms :)

Hope they'll always be close friends (or more hehe)

Waiting for their next project individually or together, will be really good if they scouted for CF or another project together :D

• Like 4

Happy to see our couple radiant glimpse and to read their lovely and casual interview :heart: thank you for devoted fans who share and give the translation. Do we have a chance to see entire interview? Ugh, hopefully.. Must be fun!!

Aah.. and happy belated birthday to Lee Minki on January 16th and Seo Hyunjin on February 27th, they both 35 yo this year (Korean age) :heart: hope they had blast and blessed birthday, All the best!! :kiss_wink:

As they both said in interview, the same age pairing was effective and create such a great and overflowing chemistry between them. I hope the drama will be a hit in Japan too. This is the interview greetings teaser in HD

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 3/2/2019 at 8:18 AM, Nanana85 said:

Do we have a chance to see entire interview? Ugh, hopefully.. Must be fun!!

Don’t worry! We’ll do!!! KNTV will release the full interview before the pilot episode. I think it will be on Mar16! :blush:

• Like 2

Congratulations to Lee Da Hee for being nominated as Best Supporting Actress in 55th Baeksang Awards for her role in The Beauty Inside!!!!:blush:

The awards night will be on May 5.

Source: Soompi

• Like 2