[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, velvetine said:

Just watched some clips on IG and YouTube. The opening scene is very fitting for this genre, a dramatic spectacle which shifts into pure comedy lol. Overall, it was such a fun ride even though 95% of the time I have no idea what they're saying:lol:

Hi dear @velvetine i notice you,, since when i was lurking on sominki thread.. :lol: lets support uri minki !! :wub:

some bts pics from cameos and fans

Cto

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

What is going on - another great new Drama. Oh my week is filled again. I just watched it and i noticed I clicked on next episode. It really frustrated me for a moment because it did not work..  So I can really say - i want more. Just good that i get more today. The start was already great!

And its been a while - but this time i can say - I love the female character design from the start. She is wonderful.

Looks like ep2 focused on how HSG transformed to diff person, how her friends figured it out and how SDJ was able to identify her even if she’s other person. Still need to wait for the subs to verify it! Kudos to JTBC, they are really fast on updating us with clips!

35 minutes ago, Jusyed said:

I am just confused....DJ is face blind so he cannot recognize SG (except smell) but is he aware if she changed to other person? 

Gladly he is very smart - and he trained himself over years to recognize the little details. He can tell each fish with a name. And he makes notes for every person who became more importend in his life. Of course he too can see the hairstyle is different. And she is still woman this time - other times it will be more clear. I am still not over the hulk in the white dress.

I understood today like he noticed the person  was different - but he put together all the details to find out - it is still her. The way she checked her own neck when he found the necklace was a big hint. If she really just would give the nacklace back to the actress why did she act like she was the one who lost it.... and so on.

2 minutes ago, Jusyed said:

I am just confused....DJ is face blind so he cannot recognize SG (except smell) but is he aware if she changed to other person? 

He keeps a notebook for the people he encounters daily so that he can keep up. He drew a sketch of her too. He knows her hair is long. Also he pays close attention to how people walk and carry themselves to be able to tell them apart. HSG had short hair when she changed. I think that's how he recognized her at the elevator. Even when she had a name pin and HSG was trying to see if he would recognize her.

I love this drama so much. Never really a fan of seo Hyun Jin but I really like her character in this drama. I love her strong personality that stand up to bad people like the doctor at the hospital or the pervert director. I suspect that seo Do Jae was the person that save Han se kye and because of the accident that he can’t recognise faces. I can’t wait how this drama will unfold. 

[Beauty Inside] PILOT Ep 1 Seo Hyun Jin changes her appearance once a month

pilotinside.png

Article: Naver 'Beauty Inside' Seo Hyun Jin is a woman who changes her appearance once a month 

• Han Se Kye (Seo Hyun Jin) is a famous celebrity that changes her appearance from time to time against her will. Because of that, she is known as the celebrity who runs away. 
  • Seo Do Jae (Lee Min Ki) suffers from a disease which causes him to be unable to recognize faces. 
  • Han Se Kye took the plane together with Seo Do Jae after a client meeting, and she changes in the plane. 
1. [+810,-16]
Seo Hyun Jin is so pretty. I'm looking forward to the story with Lee Min Ki. Are there going to be special appearances whenever she changes? 

2. [+339,-12]
It's so interesting. As expected to believe in Seo Hyun Jin and watch her dramas. 

3. [+230,-6]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Kim Joon Hyun... [t/n: One of the appearances she changes into.] It's interesting... 

4. [+160,-10]
Seo Hyun Jin is pretty. 

5. [+152,-8]
It's fun. ㅎㅎㅎ

6. [+45,-5]
Seriously, Seo Hyun Jin's looks are insane. ㅠㅠ Her coordi matches clothes well for her too. ㅠㅠㅠ As for the story, I'll have to watch more of it first, but the first episode is really fun. ㅠㅠ♡♡♡♡♡

7. [+29,-2]
It's fun. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm already looking forward to the next episode. 

8. [+29,-4]
I guess the story will start officially tomorrow. Anyway, Seo Hyun Jin is really pretty..... 

9. [+25,-0]
In the middle of all that, Seo Hyun Jin's historical drama acting in this drama left me trembling. 

Spoiler

beauty.png

Article: Naver 'Beauty Inside' Seo Hyun Jin  'Kim Joon Hyun  Kim Seong Ryong' a woman who changes her appearance

1. [+1018,-16]
Wow, how does Kim Seong Ryong get more charismatic and elegant as she ages? She's cool. 

2. [+866,-31]
Seo Hyun Jin's acting is really good. The historical drama she acted in in the drama was amazing. 

3. [+387,-33]
Seo Hyun Jin is really pretty.. 

4. [+225,-14]
Seo Hyun Jin's acting fits this role perfectly. ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+212,-14]
The first episode is interesting.. I'm going to be a first broadcast killer tomorrow too!!!

6. [+78,-10]
Is Lee Min Ki trying to act like a robot on purpose... 

7. [+70,-9]
Why does Lee Min Ki look like Choi Seong Guk? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+49,-4]
As expected of Seo Hyun Jin. Believing in her and watching her dramas is right. Going to be a first broadcast killer from tomorrow onward at 9.30pm. 

9. [+48,-4]
No ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seo Hyun Jin is really pretty, but Kim Seong Ryong wearing that red dress was just perfect... But why is Lee Min Ki acting like his role in Because This Is My First Life... Why... His acting wasn't like that originally...

=====

[Beauty Inside] Ep 2 Seo Hyun Jin and Lee Min Ki notice each other's secret

beautyinside.png

Article: Naver 'Beauty Inside' Seo Hyun Jin who changed into Kim Seong Ryong.. suspects Lee Min Ki 

• Seo Do Jae (Lee Min Ki) is unable to recognize Han Se Kye's face. But he recognizes her as a person. He begins suspecting her. 
  • Han Se Kye (Seo Hyun Jin) starts to suspect that Seo Do Jae is unable to differentiate human faces. 
  • Dating rumors of the both of them spread. And people gather around Han Se Kye. Seo Do Jae comes and save her.

1. [+459,-50]
My heart fluttered because of Lee Min Ki. Why does everyone dislike the male lead..?

2. [+793,-408]
I think if the male lead is Gong Yoo or Hyun Bin, it would be great. ㅠ My heart doesn't flutter at all for the male lead. ㅠㅠ

3. [+262,-12]
It's fun. 

4. [+529,-336] 
It's to the point where I find Ahn Jae Hyun who is bad at acting to be good. Lee Min Ki's acting is strange. It's like he's reading from a Korean book. Makes things boring. His expressions are robotic too. 

5. [+357,-247]
It would be better if the male lead is not Lee Min Ki but Yeon Woo Jin. 

6. [+113,-11]
Fighting, Lee Min Ki-ssi. I'm enjoying your acting. I became your fan ever since "Because This is My First Life". 

7. [+88,-5]
Lee Min Ki's acting is good, the drama is as interesting. Seo Hyun Jin is so pretty. 

8. [+92,-5]
Because the male lead is unable to recognize faces, it's a fresh set-up. It's fun. 

9. [+74,-4]
Kim Seong Ryong-ssi's charms are overflowing. I became a fan. 

Spoiler

beauty2.png

Article: Naver "Who are you?" 'Beauty Inside' Seo Hyun Jin  Lee Min Ki notice each other's secret.. progresses to romance

1. [+1863,-76]
Really, time flew by so quickly.. It's so fun. Lee Min Ki's is like a concept, but he's not awkward at all.. He analyzed his character well. Seo Hyun Jin's acting is great too. It's fun. 

2. [+654,-59]
What's at the end.. I was doubting my eyes... Isn't that at the level of a broadcast accident? It's only the 2nd episode but it feels like I've seen the ending... 

3. [+587,-71]
Lee Min Ki is cool. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Looking forward to next week. 

4. [+362,-29]
It's really interesting. ㅜㅜ I really like Lee Min Ki and Seo Hyun Jin! 

5. [+114,-6]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was thinking what I was watching at the end for a while. Feels like I've watched the drama till the last episode. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+98,-7]
I feel like the ratings will go up. 

7. [+85,-7]
Seo Hyun Jin has lesser screen time today, but her acting is still good. 

8. [+82,-9]
That kind of acting really suits Lee Min Ki. He really matches that Because This is My First Life character well. 

cr

Ohkay,, i just watched eps 1 with indo subtitle and finally understanding the plot and i think its pretty solid premise. I highly expectation this drama so i prepare for the dissapointment and i really didnt feel engaged first when i was only watching yt clips and spoiler without sub :sweatingbullets:

from eps 1 i notice some important facts from our supporting cast.

1. HSG used to changed and lived in different body one week every month, but Woomi, HSG manager said in the hospital that SG should check her condition/medical cond, because she keep changing eventhough the time for changing is not coming up yet, one week every month rules is not apply anymore??

2. Sec Jeong mention to SDJ that he already makes some doctor appoinment to DJ to check if his condition of face blindness can cure. SDJ was born normal and healthy but he's suffer from accident and that's makes him cannot recognise faces.

8 hours ago, Jusyed said:

supergal99 DJ is too timid and strict hopefully he will slowly changing up in the coming episode...  

I think its becoz of his face blindness condition. He's the heir of the company and he must act strict, rude, and less expression to cover his weakness. Remember many people dislike him too, even his step sister want to dethrone him from his position.

SDJ is cool outside warm inside :lol: when he was with sec Jeong who knew his secret, he's more human and not in robotic way.

And in the end of eps 1, he's slightly smile on HSG.. :wub: he's not that stiff to people close to him. And he's nice to children :wub:

but yes, i still see and feel Nam Sehee's vibe on SDJ :D Sehee's character is so strong on LMK but i hope in next eps we can see SDJ real personalities as he getting close with HSG.

Whoah, what a long write. Pardon my bad english :sweatingbullets:

@Nanana85 annyeong chingu! Happy you remember me. Sominki was a good time while it lasted ^_^

Ratings went up from 3.07% to 3.24% in Korea, while decreasing slightly from 2.88% to 2.83% worldwide. It's a positive 1st week overall!

It's understandable that people will start to question LMK's acting capability. I wouldn't worry at all, when BTIMFL first aired many people also dislike his acting but ended up loving him and the series in the end. Being his fan while trying not to be biased, I can say it's not his acting that's bad, he's actually a very good actor if you've seen his movies. He's a versatile actor and I believe he's being in character with SDJ. Hopefully it will be explained well in later episodes, but for now, I think @Nanana85 summed up well why SDJ doesn't show much expression to most people. Being an heir to a big airline company as top-level management, it's a pain when you can't even recognize people's faces. :lol:

On the other hand, SHJ is so mesmerizing. She lives up to her performance in Oh Hae-young. Love her so much! Her dynamic character complements SDJ stoic and robotic nature perfectly. I think I'm a fan now. :wub:

- M -

26 minutes ago, velvetine said:

Ratings went up from 3.07% to 3.24% in Korea, while decreasing slightly from 2.88% to 2.83% worldwide. It's a positive 1st week overall!

Woooaahhhh!!! This is looking good! Let’s hope that it will stay up for the coming episodes. Specially next week since there’s a new drama that will premiere! Fighting!!!

Finished ep 2 with sub, another great episode :)

Still feel nam se hee vibes on so do jae (and it's okay for me because I like this kind of character, seems aloof, but warms inside). Glad that Do jae smiles more than se hee 

From his tiny smiles, Guess that he already fall for HSG :wub:

kordramas.com_The.Beauty.Inside.E02.1810

kordramas.com_The.Beauty.Inside.E02.1810

Archived