Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

@shjfan23 I dunno whether they celebrate western thanskgiving in SK, but they did already celebrate Korean's Thanksgiving (chuseok) this year on September. 

Yes indeed I thought so too, they need to build the anticipation and keep the hype. Wishing for them to stay healthy till the end. Live-shooting must be tiring especially with so much emotional scene. But since we know how lively and happy the shooting from the behind the scene, it's reassuring me too because they shoot in good shooting environment.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

And they might have their thanksgiving on monday right?

Hmm maybe they will hold wrap up party at tuesday, same day with the last eps airing,

@kdrmalover4444 i think maybe they are shooting outside seoul? There are some food truck sent (for/from?) SHJ and the location is in Paju, south korea. Just my guess :rolleyes:

2nd making clip

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Nanana85 ah, seems like that. But then again, when there's a not much outdoor scenes then maybe there's just many indoor scenes then I don't think it's bad either, I mean... maybe they shoot many indoor scene that the viewer (read : me) want so bad hahahahaha... crazy-monkey-emoticon-039.gif

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

hjfan23 I dunno whether they celebrate western thanskgiving in SK, but they did already celebrate Korean's Thanksgiving (chuseok) this year on September

I meant wrap up party! Lol! Sorry for that! 

But yeah, you’re right it might be very difficult for them. I remember on HyunJin’s TOL, she got sick because they’ve been shooting outside during winter and it was also libe shooting. So I hope she stays healthy.

• Like 2

Thanks @Nanana85 for the updates. Happy to see SHJ and LMK filming together, hopefully we will see them getting back together in episode 15. I couldn't stand to watch any more heartaches, episode 14 left me so emotional drained that I haven't been able to rewatch.

Kudos to SHJ and LMK for the superb acting, I can't imagine how taxing it was to film this episode. 

I can't believe the end of this fabulous drama is coming to an end. white-cloud-emoticon10.gif?1292330538

• Like 5

1 hour ago, justanotheridiot said:

So he went through that surgery?

Supposedly yes, because he said "so this is how you looks like" 

I'm very emotional, Dojae knows where she is, only to left a letters telling her he can't even remember her face so he choose this way and will be back (is he talking about his surgery?) and said no matter how, she must stay alive.

So, Segye try to live, because of that words he said. 

That kiss on the bathroom in front of where the bed is, such a big tease, Im Meari writernim... I'm gonna trust you on this one, crazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gif please don't disappointing me for this last time... Hahahaha. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

It’s happy days!:heart:  Wonder how they are going to fill 1 hour of staying apart.... just give us 2 hours of kisses and hugs :blush:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Translation from YT of Episode 15 preview

Louisse Esmerna

Apologies. I might have gotten some words wrong.

DJ: Your face is not the last thing I want to remember/ Your unknown face is not the last thing I want to remember, so I will take this chance to do something. I will be back. No matter what, try to live (?).

EH: (to Sara) How did I meet such a cool person like you?
Sara: How on earth (did that happen? can't figure out the verb here)

SG: You're doing well right? Just like what you said, I'm trying to live (my life)

DJ: So this is how you really look/ So this is what your face really looks like.

SG: Anyway, it would probably get difficult from now on, right?

cto
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Seem everything is OK. And i hope the last transformation in the drama will bring the fun back ( like Segye transforms in thier wedding ceremony, no matter who it is that will promise super funny)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, justanotheridiot said:

So he went through that surgery?

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/11/17/preview-beauty-inside-episode-15/

Brief Translation from link above

Do Jae decides to go for the surgery, hating the idea that his last memory of Se Gye is one of her crying. And it works because he says at the end, “So this is how you look like

• Like 5

I think it make sense that the only thing SG will forgive herself is if DJ gets better.

It’s so touching to know that they still communicate and DJ even know where she lives. (Does WM reveal it to him?)

If DJ did the surgery then they are separated for a long time.

Monday’s episode is surely full of exciting scenes! Can’t wait!!!:blush:

16 minutes ago, hugo10 said:

Seem everything is OK. And i hope the last transformation in the drama will bring the fun back ( like Segye transforms in thier wedding ceremony, no matter who it is that will promise super funny)

That will be funny! I’m with you on that! I hope our writer brings back our RomCom feels! No more Melodrama! Lol!!!

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

I think it make sense that the only thing SG will forgive herself is if DJ gets better.

It’s so touching to know that they still communicate and DJ even know where she lives. (Does WM reveal it to him?)

If DJ did the surgery then they are separated for a long time.

Monday’s episode is surely full of exciting scenes! Can’t wait!!!:blush:

That will be funny! I’m with you on that! I hope our writer brings back our RomCom feels! No more Melodrama! Lol!!!

Yes I think we are in for a time skip but while we wait for the reconciliation, imagine all the transformation hijinks SG can get up to. Good opportunity for the com to come back to the rom  devil-laugh-leaf-emoticon.gif

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Yeah, surely, this is how it must be done. Only for SG feel of guilt main hero must risking his life and undergoing surgery. 10 years he doesn't have the need to do it but thanks to SG he finally find the courage vaging on 5% probability of success. And hurray! Reward for the bravery - miracle curing! So they could live happilly ever after. 

And I really, really hope that in the future nothing could came on the way of our happy loving couple. Something about SG would feel herself guilty and run away again. 

• Like 2