Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

58 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

I thought this theory from YouTube of SG's condition interesting:

the only explanation why HSG changes is that her father is Zeus he impregnated her mom then left, the reason she changes is because HERA cursed her(HSG) instead of her mother to teach Zeus a lesson and for him to never find his daughter

HERA is one of the advertisers on the show! :tounge_xd:

Hmm.. Interesting theory.. crazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gif

The only thing I can think of, is back to where it started, Europe. The first time it happened was when she and woomi went to vacation in Europe in her 20. Why Europe? Maybe there's something there. 

• Like 4

I replayed this song at least 20 times during my workout today... Normally people play upbeat music but this was just soothing for me and de-stresses me. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

the only explanation why HSG changes is that her father is Zeus he impregnated her mom then left, the reason she changes is because HERA cursed her(HSG) instead of her mother to teach Zeus a lesson and for him to never find his daughter

That actually sounds interesting and  plausible since Hera is known for her jealousy :lol: I doubt the writer would take that road though...

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Can HSG’s illness be transferred to CYR? I wonder what would happen to that beeyoch once she will suffer more and more. :naughty:

On 11/7/2018 at 2:17 PM, tianaa said:

Do Jae's smile when he's around Se Gye is so adorable:wub:

Aigooooo.... LMK i mean.. DJ is so cute....

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I found this delightful blog that covering The Beauty Inside, drama review, bts recaps, and it also ship the couple of the century :wub:. It was fun reading this blog. Anyone have any recommendation?! 

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/11/04/someone-to-hold-onto-someone-who-holds-onto-you/

Meanwhile, SHJ and LMK agency update

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

I thought this theory from YouTube of SG's condition interesting:

HERA is one of the advertisers on the show! :tounge_xd:

I can't believe someone can think of that theory! Lol! But I don't think the writer will dig deeper on how she got that sickness. Did the movie version mention how he got that?

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, SweetLullaby said:

That actually sounds interesting and  plausible since Hera is known for her jealousy :lol: I doubt the writer would take that road though...

I don't think the writer would have this in mind, it would need to be a complete drama itself. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

32 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

I can't believe someone can think of that theory! Lol! But I don't think the writer will dig deeper on how she got that sickness. Did the movie version mention how he got that?

IKR I just thought it was interesting as HERA is one of the advertisers ... lol ... I haven't seen the movie but apparently it was never mentioned how the male lead(s) got just that it was passed on from his father. I am going to start after this one ends as the movie is a melodrama which is not my cup of tea but will watch it for the candy male cameos :D.

Oh I know, maybe HSG's dad is the descendent of Chun Song-yi and Do Min-joon from My Love from the Star and changing face was his alien magic. :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

44 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

I don't think the writer would have this in mind, it would need to be a complete drama itself. :D

2nd season will take place in Mount Olympus  :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

2nd season will take place in Mount Olympus  :P

That sounds great, SHJ will still have to be in the 2nd season though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

Spoiler

For the movie version, the condition is a hereditary from the father side and actually it's a simple and clean way for plot, since it doesn't really has to be explored deeper it is just what it is; an abnormal hereditary, thefamily's curse that just have to be accept and live with.

But I don't think the drama version will took the same way, since Segye's mother already die, and no one else ever being mentioned as her family member, there is no way for Segye to know anything about her father hence it is a bit difficult to took the same route as the movie

• Like 5

I think she inherited it from her father. Since he mysteriously disappeared, maybe all those years he is trying to find a solution to solve this mystery.Hope that is the case.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

IKR I just thought it was interesting as HERA is one of the advertisers ... lol ... I haven't seen the movie but apparently it was never mentioned how the male lead(s) got just that it was passed on from his father. I am going to start after this one ends as the movie is a melodrama which is not my cup of tea but will watch it for the candy male cameos :D.

Oh I know, maybe HSG's dad is the descendent of Chun Song-yi and Do Min-joon from My Love from the Star and changing face was his alien magic. :tounge_wink:

And is Eun ho related to CSY’s brother? A descendant? :lol:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MitzB said:

And is Eun ho related to CSY’s brother? A descendant? :lol:

Haha ... no wonder EH is such a good friend to SG, they are distant relatives :D

• Like 2

Lee Dahee ig's update. Taking picture with Ahn Jaehyun

remembering early shooting days at the summer :wub: pretty kang sara. 

and seems like LDH got the gift from SHJ.. aah this is sweet, the casts in a good friendship. Thank you LDH for the update. I love her :heart:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

Second making film clip out. Yay :lol:

I knew it was fun shooting that scene! They really looked like drinking and having a great time!

And they added additional clips from previous episode. Sooo happy!

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

I knew it was fun shooting that scene! They really looked like drinking and having a great time!

And they added additional clips from previous episode. Sooo happy!

Yes that was a bonus 

• Like 2