Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

@supergal99 I am glad that you  were already  here... I was a silent lurker for the past 2 days, ever since LIFE drama ended.  I am waiting  for this drama because of Seo Hyun Jin and also Lee Min Ki.. Hope we will be having fun here again in this thread....  I saw @angel2013 too... Hi there....  I am glad you are here already....  

• Like 3

WOW, Seo Hyun Jin never looked better. She looks amazing! Wish she looked like that in real life when she goes to the red carpet events where her dress and makeup choices are a lot less glamorous (I’m saying this as her fan).

I’m curious about LMK playing a relatively normal guy :D 

• Like 4

I thought Ahn Jae Hyun’s character supposed to be a priest? I’m sure I read it before... but he doesn’t look like a priest from the stills?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, aisling said:

I thought Ahn Jae Hyun’s character supposed to be a priest? I’m sure I read it before... but he doesn’t look like a priest from the stills?

I read at another forum that the Ahn Jae Hyun character is not already a priest, but someone who is thinking about becoming a priest and is applying to go to the seminary. So that would explain why he is in regular clothes and not wearing clerical clothing or a clerical collar. I guess we will find out for certain what his status is when the drama starts.

• Like 2

20180919140450.jpg20180919140526.jpg

20180919141212.jpg

Spoiler

20180919141047.jpg

Edited by triplem
4th image onwards needs to go into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 4