[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, aisling said:

I thought Ahn Jae Hyun’s character supposed to be a priest? I’m sure I read it before... but he doesn’t look like a priest from the stills?

I read at another forum that the Ahn Jae Hyun character is not already a priest, but someone who is thinking about becoming a priest and is applying to go to the seminary. So that would explain why he is in regular clothes and not wearing clerical clothing or a clerical collar. I guess we will find out for certain what his status is when the drama starts.

I love so much Seo hyun jin & being fan of Lee Min Ki since “ Really, Really Like you “ drama 2006 :D 

I have watched the movie, loved it , but when they have announced it to be a drama project, I was doubtful about the results! But now after watching all these trailers & teasers I have became more assured & excited at the same time to watch it :wub:

Archived