Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

I was feeling the mom has an illness when she keeps asking about marriage and DJ to takes care of SG. what a tearful episode. :bawling: when the mom recognized SG....  :heartbreak::bawling: 

so far every cameo of HSG, they portrayed her very well. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

On 10/25/2018 at 10:38 PM, shjfan23 said:

Welcome to all the newbies! So glad we’re getting bigger here! 

@seoleecouple1008, i love your name! :D, BTW, there are some folks that are translating the vids in youtube and put ut as a comment. But now, it’s really hard to find it because a lot of folks are leaving comments. :lol:

@agdr03, of course you’re soo welcome here! :D

That’s soooo amazing! People can’t get over with that BTS! Usually JTBC release 2 BTS vids right? But looks like we only have one. But that really marked! :wub:

I hope they already release the preview for next week! Really waiting for that!

Thank you for the welcome :) 

I really can't believe I'm back in a forum again after a long while but it is soooooooooo worth it with our Couple Of The Century!!! :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 4

On 10/30/2018 at 1:38 AM, justright said:

I expect you all to press replay button many times lol

I had to stop myself from liking every post in IG about this SUPER HOT KISSING SCENE!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much to the PD because this made me sooooooooooooooooooooo happy and giddy!!! :wub::wub:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos, thanks! :)
  • LOL 5

It was so sad about SG's Mom :tears:  more so for SG because she was not her usual self :( You can really feel her pain and how hard it was for her :(  No wonder that her thoughts were exactly what she said to DJ when they were seating outside. 

I love that we get the happy and sad all in the one episode. I like the balance of it. Thank you to the PD because the sweetness and love of of our couple really shines through!!! :thumbsup:

I really can't tell what the ending will be for this show but I am praying for a happy ending with kids. But how will it happen? I am not sure. People like DJ and SG who are very kind and selfless deserve to be happy and to have that family. 

One thing is for sure though, this COUPLE OF THE CENTURY have a place in my heart!!! :wub::wub::wub:  Kudos to LMK and SHJ!!! I am trying very hard not to ship. I don't want to be dissappointed again :lol:

Have a great weekend everyone!!! :)

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

CAMPING SCENE??? omonaaaaa....... lovey dovey time with nobody around but them..

I am hoping that Se Gye will be able to live as herself normally after she open her virtuous holly soul’s gate (read : give her virginity) to Do Jae..  maybe the writer will read this.. lol..

• LOL 7

On 10/30/2018 at 2:02 PM, aSHJfan said:

OH btw did anyone noticed the bgm from AOHY when mum and SDJ chatting in the cafe?

Did you notice another AOHY OST as bgm in ep10? During SG, WM and EH’s convo in the cafe where EH is working :D:D:D

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Did you notice another AOHY OST as bgm in ep10? During SG, WM and EH’s convo in the cafe where EH is working :D:D:D

I didn't notice it on first watch and just went back to listen for it and can't recognize it as really soft in the background. :(

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

I didn't notice it on first watch and just went back to listen for it and can't recognize it as really soft in the background. :(

Yeah! I did not recognize it either at first coz their convo was a little loud. But it’s HJ’s What is Love! You’ll hear the chorus part and was very short.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Yeah! I did not recognize it either at first coz their convo was a little loud. But it’s HJ’s What is Love! You’ll hear the chorus part and was very short.

Wow what superb hearing you have! Straining my ears to hear it :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

:)This scene ya?

But i thought i heard this OST Ben - Like A Dream

Spoiler

This cameo is my favourite so far :lol:

Jtbc Ig - Facebook contest:

On 10/30/2018 at 12:06 AM, enigmatic_zephy said:

did my beloved 2nd couple story move forward?

don't tell me we won't get a kiss..

ah!!. what happened??? is he in love yet? we know she already is

Exactly my thought too.. its barely moving. Im so sad not enough screen time of them this last 2 episodes...:tears: i was keep waiting for them to appear..

I think priest is quite shaken by the love confession tho.. hes trying to calm himself by saying its not the first time he received love confession since hes young. But his self denial is so unconvincing haha... And she save him as Snail Bride his handphone number lol... what does it mean any idea? And i wonder what did he save her number as? 

And the part when she resort to pray to God was too funny.... her pray is so business like and try to negotiate with God...to get EH. Lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:)This scene ya?

But i thought i heard this OST Ben - Like A Dream

Reveal hidden contents

That scene was Like a Dream by Ben, the other one is on ep 10 when HSG, WM and EH are at EH workplace (cafe). It's SHJ and Yoo Seung Woo track What is Love, it's really faint in the background. I didn't pick it up until @shjfan23 mentioned it.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5

50 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

And the part when she resort to pray to God was too funny.... her pray is so business like and try to negotiate with God...to get EH. Lol.

sorry to cut your post dear.... yup I was lol as well as aaawwww the entire scene.. Sa Ra really love Eun Ho and she made negotiation with God with bartering Eun Ho with donation.... God would be like... OK my child.. I have many many amazing priests and followers... I will let Eun Ho be your sheperd....  I will give Eun Ho to you...

VOILA.... 100 billion won after wedding day direct to God’s account... 

I hope Eun Ho can make Kang Sa Ra back to her own self and happiness.. believe in God.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

54 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

That scene was Like a Dream by Ben, the other one is on ep 10 when HSG, WM and EH are at EH workplace (cafe). It's SHJ and Yoo Seung Woo track What is Love, it's really faint in the background. I didn't pick it up until @shjfan23 mentioned it.

Oh .. yes... itz that OST by SHJ hahaa...

Omo... i miss her singing ...heee....PDnim! Dont let SHJ's singing talent go to waste *cough~~*

While waiting.. :glasses: 

Oh i had wanted to post this scene:

"I love SeGye"

g7YndPK.jpg

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Exactly my thought too.. its barely moving. Im so sad not enough screen time of them this last 2 episodes...:tears: i was keep waiting for them to appear..

I think priest is quite shaken by the love confession tho.. hes trying to calm himself by saying its not the first time he received love confession since hes young. But his self denial is so unconvincing haha... And she save him as Snail Bride his handphone number lol... what does it mean any idea? And i wonder what did he save her number as? 

snail bride is a korean short story.. farmer would come home to find house cleaned, food ready on the table.. but not know who did it..

i don't remember the full part of it.. but yeah snail bride is the quintessential bride

lol.. i thought he would have got way too many proposals.. i always though he knew very well how charming he is to women and uses it to his advantage when asking for donations or whatever

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Spotted again. I think they are shooting at a hotel maybe outside Seoul?

I cant find any info about hotel's name but the locations is by a seaside.. beautiful view..

Update: This is The Ananti Cove at Busan

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Same place or not? :ph34r: according to the OP they took group shots (idk what that is) so they thought it is the last shooting day. Isn't it kind of early though?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1