Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

32 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Yeah! That’s what I read from IG! But let’s see when we watch with eng sub! Maybe it will also mention why her mom dont know anything for so long!

Where on IG did you see it? Can you please share it?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

did my beloved 2nd couple story move forward?

don't tell me we won't get a kiss..

ah!!. what happened??? is he in love yet? we know she already is

She confessed in Ep10 Preview

• Like 5

Just finished watching the raw episode.the ending killed me :lol: now she'll push them more because she wants her to get married to DJ.

@shjfan23  Han Segye didn't tell her mom about her condition because her mom tends to blame herself when something bad happens to her. She feels like her child is getting punished because of her. Segye didn't want her mom to blame herself so she kept it a secret.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, fangirlsena said:

She confessed in Ep10 Preview

ah. .. she is transparent.. problem is the priest.. what is he doing :angry:

28 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

Just finished watching the raw episode.the ending killed me :lol: now she'll push them more because she wants her to get married to DJ.

@shjfan23  Han Segye didn't tell her mom about her condition because her mom tends to blame herself when something bad happens to her. She feels like her child is getting punished because of her. Segye didn't want her mom to blame herself so she kept it a secret.

daddy had same condition?

• Like 6

After so many years I am back watching raw episodes again ! Power of this drama :lol:

Thanks for the Kiss it was upto our expectations from the Kdrama kiss masters :wub:

The kiss cause me forgetting everything else of today episode ! Don’t know what to comment more about it :D just wanna ask what about the preview shaving kiss !! Tomorrow  :wub:?

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Thanks so much! Ahh, I see! Poor SG, but good she has her friends since day one supporting and keeping her secrets!

• Like 6

Honestly I cried in episode 9. It made me miss my mom.

In the preview, it seems SG's mom's illness is not cured, and possibly dying.

When SG's mom wants SG and DJ to marry soon, i had a feeling that something's up.

I really hope it's not going to happen. 

If it does, I'm gonna cry some more in tonight's episode

P.S.The young actor Moon WooJin is really good portraying as young boy SeGye. Thumbs up for him. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

Based on the subbed version of the preview that @Nanana85 shared to me, Ra Mi-ran transformation is not part of the flashback... I think Segye's mom has terminal illness and her life is not for much longer, so she left hospital temporarily to see her loved one, her daughter before she leave her for good. Meanwhile, Segye's transformation is getting more and more unstable, they will have to find a way to fix it, before it comes to the stage where Segye changes everyday like the male lead in the movie version. I know Dojae won't mind because he will always see her as Segye, but what if his prosopagnosia suddenly heals? Okay, it may be almost impossible to happen, but what about Segye? How can she do her daily routines like a normal human being if she doesn't know when she will change.

7 episodes left, gonna be sweet moments mixed with angst. I'm prepared to cry a good tear, that's the beauty of this drama. It makes us want to see everything, from the happy parts to the depressing ones. TBI deserve more recognition. The plot and casting is top-notch, not a single flaw. Every week of waiting is such a burden.

- M -

• Like 9

I agree with you @velvetine. TBI gives us a lot of emotion, you’ll laugh, then suddenly you’ll feel sadness, fear and frustrations.  Rating for last night’s ep is 3.8%, lower than last week but still a good one. I expected this because of tvn’s drama ending which is very huge. The support of the people more reflects in social media, the hype and excitement are all there.

Saw the the preview with eng sub and it’s very emotional! Why do moms always do that? :tears:

SG’s problem is bigger now, and there’s still DJ’s history involving her that she didn’t know! I hope they will not break up and just hold on to each other!

• Like 4

[Beauty Inside] Ep 9 spoilers, Lee Min Ki ♥ Seo Hyun Jin

beauty.png

Article: Naver 'Beauty Inside' Lee Min Ki  Seo Hyun Jin kiss, Kim Hee Jung sees that 

• Han Se Gye (Seo Hyun Jin) calls Seo Do Jae (Lee Min Ki) for help because her mother is trying to clean up her house [Se Gye doesn't want her mother to see her wardrobe with all different clothes sizes]. 
  • Han Se Gye sees the woman who has lost her child, she pretends to be the child who had received the heart from the woman's child and comforts her. 
  • Se Gye's mother comes into Se Gye's house and sees Se Gye sitting on Do Jae's lap [They were kissing before]. 

1. [+2052,-20]
Thank you for 1 kiss a day. I shall lie down here.. 

2. [+1300,-26]
Se Gye's mother... You should come in a little later...… The ending did everything, it was thrilling... Director, scriptwriter, receive my bow. ㅠㅜㅠ Seo Hyun Jin and Lee Min Ki is an insane combination. This is a revolution. ㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜ

3. [+1025,-28]
I feel sad for Lee Da Hee... I hope she gets together with Ahn Jae Hyun. 

4. [+603,-12]
The kiss scene came out better than expected, I really like it. ♡♡

5. [+446,-13]
So cool. ㅠㅠ I hope everyone watches this. 

6. [+209,-2]
Anyway, Se Gye should stop changing already. If she changes again tomorrow, when do I see her again? 

7. [+183,-1]
Seo Hyun Jin should appear more. I'm tired of waiting. 

8. [+161,-2]
At the end, he pulled Seo Hyun Jin and lets her sit on his knees to kiss her.... Min Ki's drive is amazing. 

9. [+150,-2]
I cried so much during the part where the kid's mother came out. The plot seems like nothing is going on, but unexpectedly, there are a lot of parts that leaves you thinking and it touches you. ㅠㅠ It's funny too, it's a good drama in many ways. 

Spoiler

insdie.png

Article: Naver 'Beauty Inside' Lee Min Ki kneels down for Seo Hyun Jin's sake

1. [+450,-6]
Wow, it's insane. Why does my heart flutter so much when it's someone else kissing.. 

2. [+241,-2]
Where is the shaving scene? Where did it go?!!!!

3. [+191,-9]
The relationship between Kang Sa Ra and Ryu Eun Ho should progress quickly. ㅠㅠ

4. [+116,-3]
What's this? It's not even 11 yet, why did it end already? 

5. [+81,-1]
Omo, what's this? It's interesting. 

6. [+62,-0]
Is it because the mother is sick, that's why she wants her daughter to get married quickly? Because she's afraid she won't be able to see her daughter get married? ㅠㅠ

7. [+30,-0]
Why did it end so early today? The kiss scene was crazy, seriously.. Do Jae's jawline is amazing. Thank you for a kiss a day. 

cr

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

Poke @justright omo.. sound hungry ya ? Hahaaa.... erhm... ok if u r repeating it, u might want to spot the differences :grimace:

VLbmYGH.jpg

*flies off quickly*:glasses:

After watching today's episode, I thought about the opening where SG was desperately trying different things to try to cure herself and it made me wonder if EH is determined to become a priest in the hope that she will somehow become cured if he does--like giving up his life as a sacrifice for hers. 

EH is such a kind person who is interested in others.  It would make sense if he was willing to give his own future to help a friend.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

I was so into it. I was watching and marvelling what good kissers they both were. Then boggling that we actually had a real kissing scene. Subconsciously counting the seconds and astounded as they went on kissing some more.

And more. And my mind went " no way that this is happening? I am so happy for the OTP. "

Then it happened.

I laughed so loud. I laughed so much that I can't recall the last time I appreciated such an interruption.

My heart was still thumping in shock. And second hand embarrassment at being caught by her mother.

But mostly. I am mostly almost entirely dying from laughter at the scene.

That mean PD. Hahahaha. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Poke @justright omo.. sound hungry ya ? Hahaaa.... erhm... ok if u r repeating it, u might want to spot the differences :grimace:

*flies off quickly*:glasses:

hahah I'm so eager to watch the bts of this! In the drama, their kiss took more than a minute how much more in the "behind-the-scene"?

By the way, that happened to shaving scene? Should we expect to see that in tonight's episode?

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 4