Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

4 hours ago, nisfii said:

Welcome to the thread :) sorry to cut your post.

You can find the English translation for the BTS on this IG

There are another translation too .. Just lurk on that IG :)

omg!! Thank you so much!!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5

Wow.. the making film been trending since tomorrow.. daebak, k-netz also very exciting and fluttering by uri couple. No wonder,, their on and off chemistry is sooo undeniable.. :wub:

Daebakk.. Beauty Inside fighting!!

• Like 13

I have never seen a BTS video made such an impact... in 2 decades of my Kdrama binge..

can’t help but shipping... I mean is there any reason not to ship them? :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

HELLOOOOO GUYSSSS! 

back at this forum after finally finding the singer of the ENGLISH SONG OST that keep playing in the drama.

sincerely hope they will release the OST asap!! T__T

here you go!

its from the singer instagram.

i found this after searching in Naver hahahaha.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoZKWpTl7xJ/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Hello to all the newcomers though I’m relatively new to soompi myself! :blush:

Happy to see more people liking this drama. 

Is it unusual for the BTS to be so popular? I wonder if this will translate to higher ratings next week. I totally think they deserve higher ratings and more love! 

I can’t help but ship them too even though we will never know what is truly going on between them. Meanwhile, I’ll hit the replay button on the kiss scenes and the BTS! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Welcome to all the newbies! So glad we’re getting bigger here! 

@seoleecouple1008, i love your name! :D, BTW, there are some folks that are translating the vids in youtube and put ut as a comment. But now, it’s really hard to find it because a lot of folks are leaving comments. :lol:

@agdr03, of course you’re soo welcome here! :D

That’s soooo amazing! People can’t get over with that BTS! Usually JTBC release 2 BTS vids right? But looks like we only have one. But that really marked! :wub:

I hope they already release the preview for next week! Really waiting for that!

• Like 7

Hi Guys,

It's nice to see more people posting here even myself included (I rarely post here) nowadays. Anyway, I found some interesting bits.

I found out yesterday that it this is also available on Netflix!! Sadly, it's only on Netflix Korea with KR subs. Gahhh. But, it may be good news that it might release it worldwide with Eng subs.

fg9jHBi.jpg

9klWntA.jpg

I also uploaded the opening, I recorded it using my phone so apologies if it's a decent quality. :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, MarianM said:

I found out yesterday that it this is also available on Netflix!! Sadly, it's only on Netflix Korea with KR subs. Gahhh. But, it may be good news that it might release it worldwide with Eng subs.

Yeah! I’ve been checking it in Netflix, but it’s not yet available in our country. There are some korean drama that netflix have subbed one day after the broadcast like Life and mr.sunshine.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Yeah! I’ve been checking it in Netflix, but it’s not yet available in our country. There are some korean drama that netflix have subbed one day after the broadcast like Life and mr.sunshine.

I was so hoping that it would be on Netflix in my country but was happy that Dramafever had it even though the quality wasn't that great when cast to tv, then DF goes and shuts down :angry:. Now I have to resort to dl it to watch with subs, at least I have this to add to my SHJ collection :D. No doubt NF will have in a few months time. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Usually, when other sites (DF, VIU, Viki, etc) had no rights to sub those shows you mentioned above. Netflix is our last resort if they're planning to sub it and they did and tagged it as 'Netflix Originals'. (But not in the case of Netflix KR)

I found out this one when I was browsing it on Naver figuring it out the title of the English song and got surprised that they posted a Netflix link there meaning NF acquired it.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

i believe that might be because netflix acquired the rights to those two dramas, so as they were released in korea, they were released everywhere through netflix, allowing people in the us, uk, and other areas immediate access to it. they're branded under 'netflix shows', like other series such as stranger things and élite, as well as films, like to all the boys i've loved before or ali's wedding. these films and shows marketed as netflix originals might be one of the only constants in netflix internationally, meaning as i have access to them here, in the us, other people in egypt, france, and india (along with everywhere else) have access to the exact same shows. however, looking at @MarianM's screenshot, she, in korea, has access to a lot of shows i do not, like brooklyn 99 and modern family. essentially, netflix is really trying to increase it's international repertoire, so it's picking up a lot of different language shows. some others i can think of are accidentally in love, which is a c-drama, my only love song (k-drama), and little things, which is an indian show. i'm actually really glad for it, because it's exposing me to asian cinema i otherwise wouldn't have been able to access. anyways, i hope i shed some light on this and didn't just reiterate stuff people already knew! and in regards to beauty inside (our current favorite show), there might be some hope. 

• Like 6

sorry if repost... but OMG.... their chemistry is deeper than Song Song here... I’m waiting for the shipper thread... Min Jin couple :wub:

scroll comments there for eng sub.... the sleeping shipper world is now awaken.... 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

@SeGafanlady thanks for sharing! 

I don’t know about song song couple (didn’t watch descendants) but LMK and SHJ are so cute in these BTS and interviews it’s hard not to ship them :love:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

sorry if repost... but OMG.... their chemistry is deeper than Song Song here... I’m waiting for the shipper thread... Min Jin couple :wub:

There is a longer (full) version of this interview. 2 more questions were asked. I watched it on Weibo. Not sure if it's available on Youtube though.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

There is a longer (full) version of this interview. 2 more questions were asked. I watched it on Weibo. Not sure if it's available on Youtube though.

Sorry if i ask you this since i can't read Chinese and don't visit Weibo. Is this drama popular with the Chinese? I know that SHJ is popular with the Taiwanese. It will be good that this drama can capture the attention from the Chinese market.

• Like 5