Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

16 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

please enlightment us about this couple's nick name. Segye couple? Seogye couple? Why it translating into "the couple of the century?" I am curious.. :rolleyes:

Maybe because

Couple of the century in Hangul is "세기의 커플"  (segiui keopeul).  --> 세기 (SeGi)  + 의 (Ui/Ye) + 커플(KeoPeul)

Segi(세기) means "century" and segiui (세기의) has the same sound with  SeGye (세계) , Seo HyunJin's character's name which also means "world".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

So upset about DF...I was an inaugural member, and now that they are gone I am just lost. Where are people watching this? Beauty Inside is my favorite show right now, and suddenly I can't find it, anywhere. My lineup of shows, all gone...:heartbreak:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

@shjfan23 I am excited for tomorrow too, I have lost count of how many times I've rewatched last week's episodes :lol:

I have never been so obsessed like this since Secret Garden... that’s where I got my Soompi ID name from.. I guess I like this kind of genre.. but OMG their chemistry is just remarkably natural that I’m starting to believe that they do grow some kind of affection to each other (which is very necesssary and important) to build such a genuine chemistry I don’t even feel like watching a drama anymore.. too perfect.. 

I also liking the pace of this drama.. no dragging and their ping ponged arguments are so worthy to re watched I’m laughing my self on how they tried so hard to outsmart  each other.. when I rewatch ep 3 I realize that for a man at his level (billionnaire) Seo Do Jae can have just any woman he desires.. but when he met Han Se Gye, he met his equal.. she is fearless and her tactics to win the game was sometimes unpredictable yet so intriqing for him... her way of returning back his words to him was so so sassy (resulting of that ‘let’s sleep together’ bomb) hehehehe.... Se Gye is so smart I love this character a lot... best role so far for Seo Hyun Jin... yazzz she nailed it very well... 

next episode will be the internal tornado of a man that just happened to experience the universe of love... he and his genius brain probably can make the stock price of T-way jump to the sky.. but can he control that feeling? it will be a very exciting to watch next episodes because we will kinda see Seo Do Jae reborn... from love, by love, for love...

one of the BEST DRAMA 2018 that will be on my fave list!

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

The girl who played GaYoung (highschool girl) is  Oh SeYeong

42420034_2258163171080275_3171307041799549238_n.jpg43000237_1867819043313234_822807097444320233_n.jpg

She studied/trained her acting at MTM Actor-Vocal Academy 

[celebrities like JiSung,  Kim So Yeon, Song HyeKyo, Lee JeHoon,  Park SiHoo Lee HyunWoo, Yeo JinGoo, Super Junior LeeTeuk, FT Island Lee HongKi  studied/trained there.   Lee TaeRi  ( who plays Jung JooHwan, DoJae's Secretary ) and Han HyoJoo (from Beauty Inside Movie Version) were also trainees in that academy ] 

She acted in episode 1 and 2 of web drama "Taste Of Cat"

ep1 

Spoiler

ep2

Spoiler

She's also a stage/theater actress

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

12 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

@shjfan23 I am excited for tomorrow too, I have lost count of how many times I've rewatched last week's episodes :lol:

Omg! me too! I watched 5&6 multiple times. lol!!!

I just hope that the scenes from the preview will be today. If not, they will kill us again with excitement! :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

Still cuts eps 7, hospital rooftop kiss :bawling::heart:

The gaze is so intense.. 

IMG_20181022_100539_zps0sarlfvh.jpg

IMG_20181022_100541_zpsgwzpj1nk.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_20181022_100535_zpsuifyqypl.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_20181022_100537_zps3jc9ruyu.jpg

The kiss, omg.. :wub:

IMG_20181022_052746_zpschag3ynb.jpg

OMG What will we do if the episode starts and ends with a kiss!

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

After months taking hiatus from watching korean drama, now I finally back and watch this! The title struck me deep because i really loveee the movie version of Beauty Inside with HHJ in it :wub:

The actors, ah couldn't be better. They are perfect for each other and for this drama.

Anw, LMK always fit for this kind of role : palm face, cold, smart, reserved.

I wonder how this drama will ends, how will they live together, will she be cured from her 'transformation'..

• Like 6

They are having quarrels! And looks like it’s something to do with the kiss. DJ is too cold towards SG. He can’t interpret the kiss.SG is disappointed. It looks like DJ wants to end the century couple thing already. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

live streaming is like impossible because too many online streamers watching it is overloaded in almost all websites.... I rely on kind souls Instagram posts... because yes I’m that addicted to The Beauty Inside.. :grimace:

sorry no spoiler... hehehehe.... 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, skelly said:

So upset about DF...I was an inaugural member, and now that they are gone I am just lost. Where are people watching this? Beauty Inside is my favorite show right now, and suddenly I can't find it, anywhere. My lineup of shows, all gone...:heartbreak:

There is a legal site called Kocowa that you might look for.

Alternatively, there are some not-legal streaming sites that a lot of people (including me) use to watch dramas.  I can share information if you need it.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, SeGafanlady said:

live streaming is like impossible because too many online streamers watching it is overloaded in almost all websites.... I rely on kind souls Instagram posts... because yes I’m that addicted to The Beauty Inside.. :grimace:

sorry no spoiler... hehehehe.... 

JTBC is very fast on uploading clips. You can check their youtube account. Sorry if I’m giving spoilers :tears:

• Like 4

Just now, shjfan23 said:

JTBC is very fast on uploading clips. You can check their youtube account. Sorry if I’m giving spoilers :tears:

I mean I won’t giving any spoiler but hey babe you are so welcome to spoil me here :lol: 

bring it on! kyakkkkk...... 

• Like 2