[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

Drama Beauty Inside held their first script reading, though I can't make out the leads in the posted IG pic, I do like their casual setting as compared to most script reading office like conference rooms

https://twitter.com/Hyunjinies/status/1020949897023930373

Drama Beauty Inside held their first script reading, though I can't make out the leads in the posted IG pic, I do like their casual setting as compared to most script reading office like conference rooms

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Casting for Drama Beauty Inside, Moon Ji In casted as Han Se Gye (Seo Hyun Jin) good friend and manager who also knows her secret. She previously worked with Seo Hyun Jin in RDTK as good friends too. Another reunion in this drama.

Another casting news on Soompi
SoompCasti K-Pop/K-Drama News
Viki Inc.
FREE - In Goo

Lee Tae Ri To Join Seo Hyun Jin And Lee Min Ki In “The Beauty Inside” Drama Remake

Lee-Tae-Ri-Seo-Hyun-Jin-Lee-Min-Ki.jpg

Actor Lee Tae Ri has been confirmed to take part in the upcoming JTBC drama “The Beauty Inside” alongside lead actors Seo Hyun Jin and Lee Min Ki.

“The Beauty Inside” is loosely based on the popular 2015 romantic comedy film of the same name. The drama will tell the love story of Han Se Gye (Seo Hyun Jin), an A-list actress who must spend one week out of each month living in someone else’s body, and Seo Do Jae (Lee Min Ki), a brilliant man who suffers from prosopagnosia (the inability to recognize other people’s faces).

His agency Starhaus Entertainment confirmed that Lee Tae Ri will be taking the role of Jung Joo Hwan, a man who loves his luxurious life and dreams about getting the highest salary rather than being the greatest CEO. As Seo Do Jae’s right-hand-man, he acts as Seo Do Jae’s eyes and keeps his inability a secret as well.

Lee Tae Ri isn’t the only new actor added to the drama. Ryu Hwayoung will also join the cast, and she will be playing the actress Chae Yoo Ri.

“The Beauty Inside” will air sometime in the second half of year

I will watch this drama for Ryu Hwayoung. I'm so looking forward for her comeback after Mad Dog. Also with Seo Hyunjin. Can't wait! Now, I'm watching Still 17 played by Yang Sejong and Ahn Hyoseop, their ex pair on their previous drama. Such a coincidence. Hehe. Can't wait for Beauty Inside! 

https://www.soompi.com/2018/08/04/han-hyo-joo-shares-thoughts-upcoming-beauty-inside-drama-remake/

Han Hyo Joo Shares Her Thoughts On Upcoming “The Beauty Inside” Drama Remake

Han-Hyo-Joo.jpg

Han Hyo Joo recently shared her anticipation for the drama remake of her film “The Beauty Inside.”

See Also: "Illang: The Wolf Brigade" Director Reveals His Reasoning For Casting Each Actor

During an interview to promote her latest film “Illang: The Wolf Brigade,” Han Hyo Joo was asked about her thoughts on the upcoming drama version of “The Beauty Inside.” She responded with, “Personally, I have a lot of affection for the film, so I’m excited to see it being made into a drama.”

She also stated that she’d love to contribute to the drama as she said, “If they ever want me to make a cameo appearance, I’d always be open to doing it.” Han Hyo Joo added, “I appeared in the film version, so I think it would be a unique experience for me to make a cameo in the drama.”

The 2015 film “The Beauty Inside” told a story of love between a woman and a man whose appearance would change every day. The film will be reborn as a JTBC Monday-Tuesday drama starring Seo Hyun Jin and Lee Min Ki. The drama will differentiate itself from the film by having the female lead live one week each month with a different person’s face while the male lead will have prosopagnosia (the inability to recognize other people’s faces).

What kind of cameo appearance would you want to see Han Hyo Joo play in the drama version of “The Beauty Inside”?

Cue PD of drama "Beauty Inside" what are you waiting for? It would be awesome to see HHJ cameo in the drama, and it has a special meaning since she is the lead for the original movie version. I hope JTBC makes it comes true.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드 - Lee Min Ki, Seo Hyun Jin
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드 - Lee Min Ki, Seo Hyun Jin - Premiers on September 17th
On 8/7/2018 at 5:39 AM, thehiver said:

I think Lee Da Hae is the second lead girl and Hwayoung is just a support

Ah I see, I was hoping to see more of her collab with HJ actually. I'm still new to lee Da Hae, what drama has she acted in? anyone knows?

@Go Seung Ji thanks finally the official script reading pics! there has been few and far between pics of their filming so far, hopefully we can get more soon.

20 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Because I only have news resources regarding SHJ, so i can only post about SHJ filming for drama beauty inside

Because i juz spotted LDH's IG...so...heee..

Omo... looking pretty:)

8FGKnpR.jpg

Spoiler

Yap @angel2013 me juz pulling your leg ya.. (:P missed pulling legs here ... hahaaa...)

More pics updates on SHJ:love:

Jtbc IG:

#comingsoonjtbc:blush:

On 8/14/2018 at 12:03 PM, angel2013 said:

Ah I see, I was hoping to see more of her collab with HJ actually. I'm still new to lee Da Hae, what drama has she acted in? anyone knows?

@Go Seung Ji thanks finally the official script reading pics! there has been few and far between pics of their filming so far, hopefully we can get more soon.

Oh.. i only saw LDH recently in Running Man.. very fun n sporting pretty gal:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Drama is slated to air on Oct 1 instead of the original Sep17 due to the Chuseok holidays happening a week later.

An IG account was opened for Han SeGye(Seo Hyun Jin's character) XD by world entertainment(guess that is the company she belonged in the drama) but its private lol

drama filming shared by lucky onlookers

Spoiler

probably same scene just taken by different fans

OMG!! The first teaser is already out and I watched it multiple times. I can’t help but smile everytime I watch it. And the BGM is so cool and very suited to the drama. If you’re curious about it, it’s Love Ya! by Hyukoh. I reaserched it :D:wub:

Archived