Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

3 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

did anyone else notice Seo JK (cheese in trap, thrid charm, robot drama) as one of the HSG's faces on the wall?

Kang joon???  Really?!?!

But I do know that he appeared as one of the faces in the original movie tho. 

2 hours ago, 7psyche7 said:

I thought the scene where they sat to have ice cream was very moving. They were exchanging their vulnerabilities and fears with one another and I think that’s progression. Felt so sorry about what DJ said about not being able to recognise faces no matter how hard he practiced. I felt like I understood him better as a character in that scene. 

I agree with you. So sad to know their past experiences. And it’s really funny when DJ is asking SG when will they sleep together out of nowhere. Lol

2 hours ago, 7psyche7 said:

Also, for some reason, I teared up in that scene where SG read lines with her rival during the audition. I wonder if that’s how SHJ is like during auditions. She’s so good at conveying her emotions! If I’m the director I’ll give her all the roles! 

She’s always like that even during script reading. If you watch her previous dramas, you’ll see how devoted she is with her character. Do I sound like a real fun??? Lol:D

• Like 4

New stills where he finds cameo KMS at the Police station

20181016_190404_7436.jpg

20181016_190410_1247.jpg

Spoiler

20181016_190416_6308.jpg

20181016_190421_4492.jpg

cr. jtbc

Ost 3- "Falling in Love" release by Davichi

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sorry my links isnt working too... :bawling:

Well atleast LMK updated lots on his IG

Spoiler

Such sexy long legs - swipe arrows to see more of his legs :P

• Like 1

In the preview stills, it seems that SeGye in male highschooler form is wearing DoJae's uniform and gets in trouble with a female student and parents. Maybe they think SeGye is a pervert or bullying a female student.

From Lee MinKi's  instagram, it confirms that DoJae's the one who saved SeGye (as an old woman) in the accident that caused him to have prosopagnosia

This could be  possible  to give the lead couple problems in future episodes. SeGye might do a noble idiocy act, blaming herself and leave DoJae or it could be someone (founds out the truth) will  blackmail one of them that will  cause one of them to leave the other. 

• Like 2

Ahhh, he borrowed his suit from DJ. Looks like it’s DJ’s school uniform before since he’s smaller. 

They are showing it in DJ’s perspective, where he’s seeing SG still.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

In the preview stills, it seems that SeGye in male highschooler form is wearing DoJae's uniform and gets in trouble with a female student and parents. Maybe they think SeGye is a pervert or bullying a female student.

I was wrong..  SeGye was helping the female student  and SeGye gets in trouble with male students (one of them is the ex? I'm not sure. I only understand few Hangul and  only interpret through their actions).

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

From Lee MinKi's  instagram, it confirms that DoJae's the one who saved SeGye (as an old woman) in the accident that caused him to have prosopagnosia

This could be  possible  to give the lead couple problems in future episodes. SeGye might do a noble idiocy act, blaming herself and leave DoJae or it could be someone (founds out the truth) will  blackmail one of them that will  cause one of them to leave the other. 

Definetly so he did save her when she first transformed into the older lady and pls no noble idiocy 

That female student happens to be the student whom she saved from that perverted older sponsor man.  I dont think SK was bullying her but saving her from the bullies at her school. Then got arrested for fighting the bullies and DJ was called to bail her out

EDIT- opps u corrected it

013292c397297aedd779b6dcfbc3da1b.png

Spoiler

d20552ea60621e1dff48b4c24a1bcd2f.png

Kim Min Seok acting has improved so much. I can so see SK personality in his acting esp in this scene

But why does she drink so much? 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

That female student happens to be the student whom she saved from that perverted older sponsor man.  I dont think SK was bullying her but saving her from the bullies at her school. Then got arrested for fighting the bullies and DJ was called to bail her out

I was interpreting the preview stills and  i got wrong about that.

Thanks so much for the clarification :)

9 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Definetly so he did save her when she first transformed into the older lady and pls no noble idiocy 

It's possible that there will a noble idiocy  but I really agree with  you ... I also don't want that situation to happen in this drama.  . 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

They did not disappoint us, we got the kiss on today’s episode. And there will be another one next week. Now, I just need to endure the waiting! Lol

I must say, MK did a great job on his cameo. I’m seeing SG to him specially his interaction with DJ. I can’t believe she’s sleeping to his house during that time.lol

And the mother, super funny! Lol! Now, she looks like want SG for her son:D

I still have laughs for some scenes! Can’t wait for the subs!

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Kudos to KMS we got to see some flesh :D

is there anymore?

Spoiler

090b9159ab775deb38bae51c4d4fd043.png

After the fight with the bullies, this is hilarious he/ SK calls DJ "aboji" :lol:

Kiss scene in Naver - https://tv.naver.com/v/4287562/list/267238 and in YT

Spoiler

Preview ep 7 - https://tv.naver.com/v/4287906/list/267238 and in YT

Spoiler

e81887b577313ed3250de5a761b60159.png

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

They did not disappoint us, we got the kiss on today’s episode. And there will be another one next week. Now, I just need to endure the waiting! Lol

I know right... :tears: aahh.. :wub: their kiss seems so passionate,, oh my hearteu :heartbreak::heart:

Minki and Hyunjin both good kisser, i must survive for another monday to come.. *dyingalready* :blink:

Add some translating preview :wub:

Cto

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

41 minutes ago, justright said:

Wow! Tonight's episode is like 1 hr and a half ? 

Yeah! It’s kinda long today! But still very good and not boring. Specially when we watch it with subs.lol

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Nanana85 said:

Minki and Hyunjin both good kisser, i must survive for another monday to come.. *dyingalready* :blink:

You’re absolutely right. Let’s wait for more in the coming eps. The coming episodes will be their love moments for sure!!Lol!

Kinda curious why she’s in hospital gown again?! Haisssttt!

monday seems so far! Hope we can survive it.:D:D

• Like 3

13 hours ago, thistle said:

I keep a list of links to more than a dozen sites "just in case" because I've seen streaming sites come and go.  Some sites are better than others.  Really don't like the ones that embed intruders, and even the good sites sometimes can't be relied upon.  It's a scary world but I'm not giving up my dramas!

If you need an alternative to "that well-known site" let me know and I can message a link.  I had to go to another site today to watch my Monday shows (three of them!).

I just messaged you, thanks much for the offer.

This is the reply I got from dramafever today - "Thank you for writing in.

These episodes will be released at a later date. We're sorry about that!

Thank you for your patience!"   

In other words, who knows when they'll be showing them.  Makes me wonder if there is some kind of big copyright issue crackdown?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1