[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

Re posting this in case got new fans of the drama. 

Encourage those who can afford to support the actors/actresses by purchasing the Bluray.

Direct link for Drama Director's cut:

In case you're keen on the OST too.
Direct link for OST album:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw this on YT. A compilation of all the pics and vids during their wrap up party!

And I noticed some familiar faces that I saw on the pics that SG transformed to. Saw them on ep15, when they’re hanging those pics again on SG’s house. Looks like they use some of the crews pictures to be SG!:lol:

3 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Saw this on YT. A compilation of all the pics and vids during their wrap up party!

And I noticed some familiar faces that I saw on the pics that SG transformed to. Saw them on ep15, when they’re hanging those pics again on SG’s house. Looks like they use some of the crews pictures to be SG!:lol:

yes, indeed crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif.. there's a few familiar face of New-Segye from the scene "Today Segye, end here"  that I saw from either behind the scenes video or from wrap up party update. Sometimes, the real staff stand in front of camera as background in the actual scene (i.e filming crew, photographer in drama, etc)

Spoiler

onNw1YS.png

1KdmJAq.png

lSq6jQA.png

7GlG0vY.png?1

@shjfan23ah, the acc.. it's one of LMK fanbase right? I think the admin of the acc been a fan of LMK for a long time too, so I'm gonna say her info about LMK especially the one from long ago is trustworthy. What I'm saying is, it's nice that such a fan being so supportive of their favorite and not acting like their oppa is their own property who can't date crazy-monkey-emoticon-008.gif

6 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

This IG acct. is really pushing our main leads! LoL!  Checking if HJ is MK’s type :D

A woman who says thank you and immediately goes"Are you alright?" When she sees someone falling, that's oddly specific :phew:

The mystery is solved. They did sit next to each other. I'm surprised because most of the time leads like to go around talk to other people and don't usually sit next to each other. I wasn't disappointed when they didn't have a pic together.

3 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

@shjfan23 and now for SHJ type :lol:

Should we ship them now? Lol!!

But I’m so happy and thankful to those taking their time posting those. We’re still getting some bits from them after the drama ended. And we still have something to talk about! Lol!!:lol:

@SweetLullaby, compare to her previous male partners, I think she got close to MK the most. I think it’s because they’re on the same age.

Oh My God, is this really okay to ship? hahaha.. why are they being more and more shipping materials day by day LoL. crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

whatever happens now and in the future, I'm wishing for the best to the both of them

2 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

I'm surprised because most of the time leads like to go around talk to other people and don't usually sit next to each other. I wasn't disappointed when they didn't have a pic together.

I saw LMK went around  a bit too (to staff's table and to the table with the actors who played character on dojae's company) But I wasn't expect him to hang around SHJ this much. I guess the 6 of them are really really close and have fun together that's why most of time from the photos update, we've seen them together, well especially the two because strangely that's where my focus are on. :joy:.

@SweetLullaby @aSHJfan @shjfan23 @kdrmalover4444

I wanted say something about this topic later in shj thread but since you all are talking about this, i can tell you my opinion here. Do you know sometimes a drama can be made popular because of a couple? For this drama, Im Meari's writing is slightly better than some rom com writers but sure got room for improvement. I think her witty remarks/banters writing are her strength and she wrote the flow of the story as simple as it is without much complications. As in every drama, there are people who like and dislike and can't please everyone.

Now, back to the main leads, i think each of them is not the “crowd pulling“ type, let's admit it, i mean compare to park bogum, song hye kyo for eg, you know what i mean? When the drama premiere at a low rate, I'm sure all of them (including sponsors) were worried. I also think that the girl staff in charge of BTS did a great job of capturing the very first moments of the couple that sprung surprises and attracted more people's interest into the drama. Subsequently, they know this is the direction they should take for everyone's benefit and hence the focus on the main couple. So, the actors are aware of BTS camera rolling at some point of time, same for every drama.

I can't deny that the same age group of people can really get along very well. SHJ fans should know that all her besties are born in 1983 to 1985. She is seen to click well with LMK and YYS.

This drama got the most kisses in SHJ's career. I'm not sure if the actors know the number of kisses prior to filming but you can see that SHJ kisses in this drama are more "reserved". What I'm trying to say is she could be conscious of someone's feeling if that person watches it later. Okok, i like to beat around the bush because i'm saying things based on my assumption only. Same goes to people shipping them in real life, all based on assumptions but we don't actually know what's going on in their private life.

Based on past experiences of the shippers, 

SHJ <-> Eric

LMK <-> JSM

Aren't shippers wary again?

If the ship sinks, would you still be supporting them individually, usually the actress takes the hardest hit and we could see many "abandon" SHJ because shippers are usually more loyal to the male actors.

I totally agree with your points @justright.

I'm a loyal fan of SHJ and I must admit, I almost shipped her with all of her co-actors. LoL!!! Then I realized that's how good an actress she is. She was able to portray all her character as if it's a true person. 

And I also noticed the "reserved" kissing scenes you're mentioning. But I realized, it might also be because I'm also comparing it with OHY which is not at all reserved. But still, I'm very much pleased with all of those scenes. 

21 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

I totally agree with your points @justright.

I'm a loyal fan of SHJ and I must admit, I almost shipped her with all of her co-actors. LoL!!! Then I realized that's how good an actress she is. She was able to portray all her character as if it's a true person. 

And I also noticed the "reserved" kissing scenes you're mentioning. But I realized, it might also be because I'm also comparing it with OHY which is not at all reserved. But still, I'm very much pleased with all of those scenes. 

in my POV it may also in the script the kiss should be that way more reserved but had tremendous impact to the viewers i prepare TBI kisses than OHY, the important is they delivered the  drama with flying colors to the viewers, if lmk and shj is just freinds it's okay i love them both. 

@justright You are right in saying that we shouldn't ship as this only ends up hurting the actors and inevitably ends in disappointment for the viewers. I think the editing of the bts was so good that the viewers shipped our otp, building a totally believable story for the drama. 

I have seen enough of SHJ dramas and bts to know that she has amazing chemistry with all her co-stars and this just goes to show what a genuine and easy going person she is that she has this rapport with her fellow actors. 

Posting IG accounts about the otp is all in good fun, sorry for aiding and abetting the shippers :lol:

34 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Posting IG accounts about the otp is all in good fun, sorry for aiding and abetting the shippers :lol:

Yeah! It's just fun to see those posts! And I think a great drama always have shipping on the side. That's how people release their admiration not only to the drama but specially to the actors.

6 hours ago, justright said:

@SweetLullaby @aSHJfan @shjfan23 

Now, back to the main leads, i think each of them is not the “crowd pulling“ type, let's admit it, i mean compare to park bogum, song hye kyo for eg, you know what i mean? When the drama premiere at a low rate, I'm sure all of them (including sponsors) were worried. 

you said the 1couples and 2couples are not "crowd pulling" type, you make a big mistake acting wise their excellent and done the drama with flying colors,let's go back to the TBI lmk and shj are match and the 2nd couple are great too, that's why TBI become hits not only in their country SK  also to the international fans, and beside we are happy when their is  picture of shj and lmk together , about lmk in my own opinion if he had someone or his dating lmk will not stuck to shj, he will give space and boundaries so that no one will hurt but   if you see lmk the way treated shj is very special he laugh loud, smile open and he too caring to hyun jin. All of us we don't know what will happened, if lmk and shj are only friend or more than friends it's their choice. If you are true fans of hyun jin be happy and pls it's unethical to say and compare lee min ki, seo hyun jin and the 2nd couple to other actor and actress. it's my own opinion 

TBI still No.1 Most Buzzworthy List. It's for 3rd consecutive week now.  There are new dramas coming in but they still remains on top. But I think this will be the last time we will see them on the list. 

And SHJ still remains at No.2 for the actors who generates buzz. LMK drops to no.4 and LDH re-enters the top10 list at no.6. So cool!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1269447wpp/beauty-inside-tops-buzzworthy-dramas-list-3rd-consecutive-week?fbclid=IwAR18p3szrUdNXgF1TYAjxWNVEMJEWXpS2zuUOSIH5hS-88xQYU-zzKJ2EYg

Archived